Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri (32908 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / ‘I’ll Walk With Anybody Who Wants Peace’ — Segalink On Sanwo-Olu’s Invitation. / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by HilcomTech(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
Tinubu can never win.. And I'm wise smiley

nzogbu nzogbu spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1592817918462787585
Reno is not supporting Atiku oooo...

The way he writes at-times,, I just dey wonder.

RENO IS A LOW-KEY BATIST
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by BluntCrazeMan: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
tinubu will win, and flatheadds will cry to death tongue
Tinubu is actually better than Buhari.

Buhari won two times.

5%-percenters are still bubbling.

So, relax.

Things can only get better
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ken4Christ:

So, you like where we are now as a country? You are very wicked ooo.
sufferness no dey tire you?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Offpointng: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Illegal1:

he won't even win even a single state in the north....

i don't knw how to make u understand...

How can I help you read to understand?? I said he doesn't have to win any state in the North
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Abdul05: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
OLOKOESHIN:

Option 2
Death for flat heads!

Abiooo thank you joh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by boluwatife122: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Fool...and itz obvious he belongs to nobody...u go eat ur agbado for a long time frnd
Kaysalas:

Stop spewing trash. You weren't deaf nor dumb when buhari said he belonged to nobody and belonged to everybody. A clear affront on Tinubu. How then do you wanna hold tinubu responsible for the actions or inactions of buhari? See, you aren't making sense
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by FireUpNow(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
Intrepid01:

This is the point exactly!!! But unfortunately it seems everything is set to force him on us. This might be the first time we’ll be having a President most literates in the country do not approve of. But it will show to the literates that they really have little say in the electoral decisions of the country. The illiterate and the poor who are easily influenced by cash gifts have the largest say and are in the pockets of politicians.
you are so correct in the sense that the illiterates and the poor who are easily influenced with cash gifts and stomach infrastructures (food) are in the pockets of the politicians have the matrix for the election to tilt towards the politicians and also those tribal bigots. It's so sad. Nobody wants the narcotics dealer to be president.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Fearyourcreator: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:

This is what we called structure
Very very important in politics... If the people get you in from the outside .... When you get in the structure will remove you
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by 21Vavavoomlane: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
You know why this kind words will make sense
They knew that money answers all things and that was why they impoverished the people and made them puppets.
With the level of poverty in the land, I see no one reasoning with his or her mind will stoop so low and vote for APC or anything that has to do with it.
I have said this and I will say it again, the problem of Nigeria will never be Solved by regular politicians because they believed in the bureaucracy of politics that everything must be politicized and that was what has kept the nation in its kneeling state and no help in sight.
Until the nation break away from dependent on political jobbers before the nation move forward. Check 70% of those following Tinubu or so called those he mentored, have no known enterprise making money for them as business, except politics. Now compare that with politicians in developed world and see why they are progressing.
A man without a known company to himself that bring money for him, would want to satisfy his appetite and what do think he will do? Best known to you.
I just pity those of you that rely on political jobbers for the development of this nation, it won't work.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by michealewela: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Illegal1:

pls bros...stop giving urslf false hope b4 u developed high BP.

peter obi won't win more than 3 state(benin,anambra,and mayb 1 more state..
Benin? Hope you are not referring to Edo state?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by lexylaw40: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why are Igbos always so pained

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by highchief1: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1592817918462787585
hes in pdp o but he’s telling himself the truth.OBIDIENTs don’t want to hear truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Patriotsleague: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Even Reno knows, he just wants to chop Atiku's money.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by drlateef: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abdul05:

Biafra or death will be the next option. . grin grin

You know them very well lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by VEHINTOLAR: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
yommen:

They can't be president in a country where they are among the 3 major tribes whereas other 2 tribes have ruled, yet they can't have their own country to rule themselves. Be fair now! Let them go if you cannot give them a sense of belonging. I am Yoruba to the marrow!

Insulting everybody and calling them names is certainly not a way to rule a multi cultural entity like Nigeria. Igbo are not ready to put one of their own in Aso Rock and they have nobody to blame for that except themselves ! What sense of belonging are you talking about when those idiotic Igbo with that annoying toxic attitude think they can insult or blackmail their ways to Aso Rock ! Presidency of any democratic nation is never given or handed over to anybody on a platter;people work for it ! Igbo people have got to work for it;build bridges across,manage relationship well with other ethnic nationalities and do away with their annoying toxic attitude that's a pissed off to other people ! They won't get Biafra too 'cause they are stupid; they run their putrid mouths way too much ! Igbo are in for a long years of servitude in Nigeria,I bet you !
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by MoneyMitch: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
You bet your Asss I wont underestimate a confirmed Tramadol seller.Thiefnibu can go Screw his Leaking shiit hole.I SWEAR BY MY BIG 7inch DIICK DRUGGIE ISNT GONNA MAKE IT.HELL,HE MIGHT OVERDOSE ON TRAMOL B4 ELECTION DAY
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by michealewela: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
bizzibodi:
Those 20 APC governors has only one vote each.... unless he is telling us they will rig election for Bobo Chicago.
Lolz, they have thousands of political appointee and their relatives on their side.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Illegal1:

as if u never make mistake 4 ur life b4....

let me tell u one tin u don't knw,tinubu will still win dis election even if he's been carried on a whell chair to the campaign ground.....
See mentality. Tinubu will still win, even if he is wheeled on a chair to campaign ground. Which kind mentality is this? The system is gone to dog.
On the mistake. If a mistake is done repeatedly, it is no more a mistake but fact. This is the second time Tinubu will forgot his party's name. The first time, he had to be reminded by his party's men. Now the second time. There is need to be worry.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Skty: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
tinubu will win, and flatheadds will cry to death tongue

What about other tribes that are not ibos? What we gonna do? We gonna cry too? Cos most of us don't want him. . after bringing in Buhari
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by ASAPFERG1: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Skty:

What about other tribes that are not ibos? What we gonna do? We gonna cry too? Cos most of us don't want him. . after bringing in Buhari
yes you can join flatheadds and cry tongue

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Insulting everybody and calling them names is certainly not a way to rule a multi cultural entity like Nigeria. Igbo are not ready to put one of their own in Aso Rock and they have nobody to blame for that except themselves ! What sense of belonging are you talking about when those idiotic Igbo with that annoying toxic attitude think they can insult or blackmail their ways to Aso Rock ! Presidency of any democratic nation is never given or handed over to anybody on a platter;people work for it ! Igbo people have got to work for it;build bridges across,manage relationship well with other ethnic nationalities and do away with their annoying toxic attitude that's a pissed off to other people ! They won't get Biafra too 'cause they are stupid; they run their putrid mouths way too much ! Igbo are in for a long years of servitude in Nigeria,I bet you !
What is the difference between you and the people you're maligning? See toxic words you're using too.
"Idiotic Igbo"
"'cause they are stupid"
"Putrid mouth"
Meanwhile, you claimed, they are in for a long years of servitude in Nigeria but when they fight to want to go, you will still abuse them. You cannot label them a second citizen in their own country and expect them to start laughing and parting you on the back. It doesn't work that way. Even if goat is pushed to the wall, its fight back.
I am a Yoruba person, I won't even allow my co-yoruba to treat me with disdain, let alone other tribe. If other tribes are treating as second citizen, you should expect them to fight back, that's law of nature.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Lilimax(f): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
Abdul05:

Biafra or death will be the next option. . grin grin

This fusion must be rejected on election day. Amen

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by CheapHomes1: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
He is the best among the candidates. The best man for job. The only one the country needs now. The hope of the nation. The expected one.

How is he is the best among the candidates?

How is he the best man for job?

How is he the only one the country needs now?

What does the country need him for?

How is he the hope of the nation?

How is he the expected one?
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
talk true to yourself
Can Obi win Tinubu in the north?
Can Tinubu win Obi in the South? Can Tinubu win Atiku in the North? Where would Tinubu now win apart from SW
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Can Tinubu win Obi in the South? Can Tinubu win Atiku in the North? Where would Tinubu now win apart from SW
you are not wise
How many governors are behind Atiku and Gringory Pandora?
You never understand the power of structure

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
we are not talking about nzogbu nzogbu politics here

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

He is the first among the best. The best man for the job. The best among all the candidates. The hope of the country. May his time usher in peace, progress and prosperity. The man we love. The man we want.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by CheapHomes1: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2022
duro4chang:
He is the first among the best. The best man for the job. The best among all the candidates. The hope of the country. May his time usher in peace, progress and prosperity. The man we love. The man we want.

Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by duro4chang(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
CheapHomes1:

He has been tried and tested. He has what is takes to move the nation forward. He will make us proud.
Re: Anybody Who Underestimated Tinubu Is Not Wise - Reno Omokri by Levels1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Reno Mockery na mumu. 20 governors will force the electorates to vote for Tinubu.

The clown that is collecting money from Atiku but campaigning for Tinubu. Confused fugitive.

And your Age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Southern Gombe / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma / An Igbo Man Treated 3000 Muslims To Iftar To Foster National Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.