Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday (54388 Views)

APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is there in body without any iota of enthusiasm but just to show face as he was not wearing the APC campaign regalia to mark attendance. This was not the case in 2015 and 2019.

While Senator Ahmed Lawan seems to be saying "I was supposed to be the anointed consensus candidate but you bulldozed everyone and dollarised the primary. Oní kurè!
Busybody, na so Saul take blind on top Apostles issue.

Be very careful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ublaize: 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Jagaban the master strategist.

He united the party and brought everybody together. If he can manage APC with all the division going into the APC convention, then I am sure he will be able to manage the diversity in Nigeria well when he becomes president.

Tinubu should also manage BATstards like you who are gross bigots and have nothing to offer the Nigerian society other than opening their nyash in the name of mouth to spew hate, division, corruption and stupidity. Go and eat shit, ode! Your thief and his lots will never be president
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by pedel: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
he's the vice president and him not being there shows all isn't well between him and Tinubu

APC: Buhari Directed Osinbajo, Mustapha’s Names to Be Excluded from Campaign Council

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/09/25/apc-buhari-directed-osinbajo-mustaphas-names-to-be-excluded-from-campaign-council/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by princenaira(m): 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
LegendHero:

He united the party and brought everybody together. If he can manage APC with all the division going into the APC convention, then I am sure he will be able to manage the diversity in Nigeria well when he becomes president.

You mean the Jagaban of PDAPC or another?
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is a political strategist. He managed the crisis very well and put everybody together, meanwhile Atiku in the other hand is sleeping over his party crisis.

All drug barons are organized na.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
he's the vice president and him not being there shows all isn't well between him and Tinubu
What do you need the vice for when the main man the President has made himself available?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

All drug barons are organized na.
When the statistics says Nigeria has the highest number of drug users in Africa, I wonder who they are referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by mrkings84(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
LegendHero:

Over your dead body will Tinubu be president of Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ublaize:

Tinubu should also manage BATstards like you who are gross bigots and have nothing to offer the Nigerian society other than opening their nyash in the name of mouth to spew hate, division, corruption and stupidity. Go and eat shit, ode! Your thief and his lots will never be president

Ok, it is one of these criminals that will become President?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
mrkings84:

Over your dead body will Tinubu be president of Nigeria
Quite obvious you are not sure of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by asanausana91: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is a political strategist. He managed the crisis very well and put everybody together, meanwhile Atiku in the other hand is sleeping over his party crisis.
manage which party? A man that doesn't know the name of his party? Without those governors,how are you seeing Atiku campaign? Many of those governors are working for Atiku. I hope you can flash back to 2015 where Muazu was shouting GEJ,Gej,gej.
I can bet you that Atiku is the next president.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by MacEndy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:

Atiku tried all he can, but Wike is unmanageable, nobody can successful work with him without issues
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by TheFacelessMan: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu the true Unifier

Wish someone could put Atiku on the 2nd leg grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buhariguy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Was that why Osibanjo skipped Tinubu name while observing protocol at Rotimi akeredolu mom's burial only to apologies later after someone called his attention to Tinubu presence?

Atleast if you gonna lie on this one, I get link to the video
can you greet your enemy even if you were told to do so
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buhariguy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
asanausana91:
manage which party? A man that doesn't know the name of his party? Without those governors,how are you seeing Atiku campaign? Many of those governors are working for Atiku. I hope you can flash back to 2015 where Muazu was shouting GEJ,Gej,gej.
I can bet you that Atiku is the next president.
and atiku still trust muazu to deliver bauchi for him.
You don't actually know politics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by damkin24(m): 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is there in body without any iota of enthusiasm but just to show face as he was not wearing the APC campaign regalia to mark attendance. This was not the case in 2015 and 2019.

While Senator Ahmed Lawan seems to be saying "I was supposed to be the anointed consensus candidate but you bulldozed everyone and dollarised the primary. Oní kurè!
You guys will not seized to amaze me. If he doesn't attend at all you would have screamed to high heaven but now that he showed up you quickly gave it a new definition.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by bhella10: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2022
socialmediaman:
Tinubu bullied all of them into submission including Buhari. Classic Pablo Escobar moves!

That's why they're all watching his campaign crumble while making appearances and smiling for the cameras.

It's all a facade!

PS: I see this thread already moving to frontpage. Once it's pro Tinubu or Anti-Obi thread, it swiftly finds it's way there

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Henryfortune(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:

Keep quiet and stop all this blabbing was gov amusan wearing the asoebi too... Look for the events picture and see many others not on the asoebi..
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by rollywise(m): 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
The evil men running this kingdom
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by faceland: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
muykem:

His strategy is to give the election to his friend Atiku.

Except corruption, the North would not come out like the previous elections. So they might be a second round of election.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by guychidile: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
We are watching
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by oluphemmxzy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
Dem don retreat....ready for battle grin smiley
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by olumide884: 8:48pm On Nov 16, 2022
If only soludo had waited a day before the election Gobe ma ti sheleIf only soludo had waited a day before the election Gobe ma ti shele...
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
What about star boy?
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Gandrova: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Give it to him, the builder, the unifier, the master planner, the strategist, the mover and the pain in da IPOB grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Gandrova: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ublaize:

Hatred and sentiment is deadly disease Igbo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ublaize: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ok, it is one of these criminals that will become President?

See hungry journalist! We all know who the better candidate is. Your shitty opinion doesn't matter. Tinubu is a criminal and the likes who support him.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ublaize: 11:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
Gandrova:
Hatred and sentiment is deadly disease Igbo cheesy

Says a fool and hypocrite who has been deriding other presidential candidates while canvassing support for a drug lord Thief-nubu. Even if you put a knife on my neck I won't support your criminal. It's people like you that has brought Nigeria to this mess cos it's just all about what you are to benefit. Frigging BATstard
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ublaize:

See hungry journalist! We all know who the better candidate is. Your shitty opinion doesn't matter. Tinubu is a criminal and the likes who support him.
Nonsense Ghanaian, Charlie Please Shut up.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ublaize: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You & Your Papa are not Party to the rot, it is other people that spoilt Nigeria?

buckeyemedia my nyash who can't write or speak to make sense.
See fool and a bigot preaching Thief-nubu will unite the country but insulting a particular part of the country. Hate them for all I care but, they are industrious and better than your entire kindred now and future. buckeyemedia my nyash who can't write or speak to make sense. I now understand your support for Thief-nubu is genuinely out of hunger but he will feed you will drugs and you will end up a BATstard in the grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Climbs Tree, Says He Will Not Come Down Until A New Government Is Sworn In / What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.