Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday (54391 Views)

APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by candygist: 11:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
Racoon:
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is there in body without any iota of enthusiasm but just to show face as he was not wearing the APC campaign regalia to mark attendance. This was not the case in 2015 and 2019.

While Senator Ahmed Lawan seems to be saying "I was supposed to be the anointed consensus candidate but you bulldozed everyone and dollarised the primary. Oní kurè!

Spokesman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 11:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
nlfpm, myd4 seen
Rul 2
Baddest queen my ynash? Nonsense, na so e pain you?
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
nlfpmomyn4seun
Rule 2
Hypocrisy is your major problem, that is why you are finding it very difficult to prosper, keep whining on Nairaland.

Jehovah doesn’t like ugly. Yuck.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by buckeyemedia: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Ublaize:

buckeyemedia my nyash who can't write or speak to make sense.
See fool and a bigot preaching Thief-nubu will unite the country but insulting a particular part of the country. Hate them for all I care but, they are industrious and better than your entire kindred now and future. buckeyemedia my nyash who can't write or speak to make sense. I now understand your support for Thief-nubu is genuinely out of hunger but he will feed you will drugs and you will end up a BATstard in the grave
Confused Ipobian, please go to bed.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Kennedyvc: 12:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ublaize: 12:59am On Nov 17, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Confused Ipobian, please go to bed.

Says a f**ckig BATstard and a bigot. If your father has a company can you make Thief-nubu the CEO of that company then why make CEO(president) of Nigeria. May thunder destroy people like you who have messed up this country. You obviously reason from your anus that's why all comments and thoughts are full of shit. Meanwhile, hope you have eaten this night or you can come and have my shit for dinner cos that's what you deserve. MUGU
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ubongikouwem: 4:32am On Nov 17, 2022
Racoon:
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi is there in body without any iota of enthusiasm but just to show face as he was not wearing the APC campaign regalia to mark attendance. This was not the case in 2015 and 2019.

While Senator Ahmed Lawan seems to be saying "I was supposed to be the anointed consensus candidate but you bulldozed everyone and dollarised the primary. Oní kurè!

Must you talk rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Komu1048(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2022
JoeNL22:
For God so loved the world that he gave us Omoluabi Ahmed Obi, and that whoever votes for him shall not fail but have a successful life.

I forgive ur ignorance if u had known the meaning of Omoluabi u wouldn't have put it together with Obi. An Ipob sponsorer
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Gandrova: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2022
Ublaize:

Says a fool and hypocrite who has been deriding other presidential candidates while canvassing support for a drug lord Thief-nubu. Even if you put a knife on my neck I won't support your criminal. It's people like you that has brought Nigeria to this mess cos it's just all about what you are to benefit. Frigging BATstard
5% irresponsible dude with no single self worth. Your entire generation rush to Lagos to get what they will eat, yet your stupidity has closed your brain to see the Truth. Hopeless dude. Kiss the bitter Truth Jagaba would be our next president Insha Allah.
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ublaize: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Gandrova:
5% irresponsible dude with no single self worth. Your entire generation rush to Lagos to get what they will eat, yet your stupidity has closed your brain to see the Truth. Hopeless dude. Kiss the bitter Truth Jagaba would be our next president Insha Allah.

See this BATstard! He will be president of your anus. Allah or whatever you call it has no business here. Hate the Easterners if you like they are better than your people can ever be. Useless bigot. How only Obi's interest in becoming President makes piece of shit like you so pained shows how irrefutably stup*d you're
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Gandrova: 11:10am On Nov 17, 2022
Ublaize:

See this BATstard! He will be president of your anus. Allah or whatever you call it has no business here. Hate the Easterners if you like they are better than your people can ever be. Useless bigot. How only Obi's interest in becoming President makes piece of shit like you so pained shows how irrefutably stup*d you're
It doesn't change the fact you guys are second class citizens in Nigeria Hopeless thing
Re: Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday by Ublaize: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2022
Gandrova:
It doesn't change the fact you guys are second class citizens in Nigeria Hopeless thing

See this fool, it's your family that is second class citizen. Meanwhile, you and your first class citizenship what has it got you. You're still hungry, more stupid, more useless, pained, frustrated and still reason from your nyash. If this is what being a first class citizen entails then to hell. Mr bigot, go and clean your anus you call mouth, it reeks of shit as you make no sense which is typical of a BATstard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Noticed On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.