Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos (2597 Views)

Buhari Could Not Achieve More Because Nigeria Does Not Have Money – BMO / We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by TastyFriedPussy: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
The only reason I'm still in this state is because I'm still staying with my parents. When I eventually start living on my own, I will never stay in Lagos. Even in the future as a marriage man, I will not live with my family in Lagos.

I'd rather go to a saner state like akwa-ibom. I just love that state so much and in my opinion, it is better than Lagos especially for peace of mind and I feel it provides a better atmosphere to build oneself financially.
Rubbish angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by NUJABEZ: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
The only reason I'm still in this state is because I'm still staying with my parents. When I eventually start living on my own, I will never stay in Lagos. Even in the future as a marriage man, I will not live with my family in Lagos.

I'd rather go to a saner state like akwa-ibom. I just love that state so much and in my opinion, it is better than Lagos especially for peace of mind and I feel it provides a better atmosphere to build oneself financially.
Rubbish angry

It just means that you don't have what it takes to thrive in Lagos. Lagos is as sane as you can make it for yourself.

Akwa Ibom is not paradise on earth. True, things are cheap and life moves on at a sedate pace, but is it worth it to be so far away from mainstream opportunities -- the cutting edge of technology, culture, art, food, etc.? To me it isn't, but to you it might be.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Sonyboom: 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
I was expecting you to say you Will go to abia or Anambra..lol. se you say you overwise

TastyFriedPussy:

Rubbish angry

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Okoroawusa: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
Why Akwaibom? Go to Anambra nah!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Rubbish angry

Akwa Ibom is not your state.

Relocate back to your cursed village in the yeast.

But thank God you admit that Akwa Ibom is a saner place than any of your OSU ravaged states.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by JoeNL22(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Rubbish angry
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi), that whoever(NIGERIANS) believes in him(Omoluabi Ahmed Obi) shall not perish but have eternal life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
These are the idiots shouting Biafra or death online from the comfy comforts of living peaceful and prosperous lives in Lagos outside their Alaigbo death zone

Tufiakpa

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by RZArecta(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Why Akwaibom? Go to Anambra nah!
is there a problem with Anambra ? I'm sure you've never been there in your life but there are lots of Yorubas who have made that state their home even speaking the language fluently. Your problem is that you don't travel. If he has the capital and business acumen, he can start a business in that Anambra and blow up at a rate that you will never be able to imagine

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by ezechi242: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sonyboom:
I was expecting you to say you Will go to abia or Anambra..lol. se you say you overwise

And your wisdom couldn't tell you that the east has more young millionaires compared to
Other regions ...sorry o.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Akwa Ibom is not your state.

Relocate back to your cursed village in the yeast.

But thank God you admit that Akwa Ibom is a saner place than any of your OSU ravaged states.
You hide behind your dead chinko phone to type bile with your lepros hands.
You are so cursed you dare not go to your village.
You live in a dirty part of Lagos typing rubbish.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
Bridget95:
You hide behind your dead chinko phone to type bile with your lepros hands.
You are so cursed you dare not go to your village.
You live in a dirty part of Lagos typing rubbish.

Says the IDP running from his cursed ancestral habitat .

Go back to your village OSU and remain there .

Wandering vermin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
Forget shame bro ...stay here in Lagos oo. The yeast is not so safe. Live akwa ibom alone for those who get am. Yoruba no go do you anything here in Lagos. We love everybody

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by spearman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2022
lexylaw40:
Forget shame bro ...stay here in Lagos oo. The yeast is not so safe. Live akwa ibom alone for those who get am. Yoruba no go do you anything here in Lagos. We love everybody
THOSE PEOPLE HATE IBOS FOR JUST REASONS.

1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2022
spearman:

igbos needs to be careful how they behave towards their host in the southwest and there won't be any problems. You can't live your region and come to our land to start shout nzogbu nzogbu... We won't take that! ... becouse it's not acceptable

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by FarahAideed: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
First manage to leave your parents house before all this talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
FarahAideed:
First manage to leave your parents house before all this talk
I'm a house owner if you must know I m a proud owner of a four flat ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2022
When you are in Rome you must behave like Romans if you don't want a problem

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Live peacefully with everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by TastyFriedPussy: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
lexylaw40:
When you are in Rome you must behave like Romans if you don't want a problem
Mehn shut up fam. You sound too dumb and immature to own a house
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Mehn shut up fam. You sound too dumb and immature to own a house
now can you see how mature you are.....Tasty fried pussy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by lexylaw40: 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
We meet violence with violence alright?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Wandering vermin
The reason your generation cannot make it in life is because they refused to explore the world. In their sick heads they think life begins and ends in a dirty part of lagos.
You are the one wondering because everyone is making it except you who dwells perpetually in hate and tribal bigotry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by FarahAideed: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2022
lexylaw40:
I'm a house owner if you must know I m a proud owner of a four flat ok

Who dey talk to U ? Where did I quote you that you are quoting me? ..I was talking to the owner of this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Akunatakasi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Wandering vermin
If your moral reach .. insult Igbos with the name Igbo.. weather I no go login my mod moniker give you 600 years ban.. ode

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Akunatakasi(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
lexylaw40:
We meet violence with violence alright?

You have no house... You are a poor church rat staying in a remote village in Oyo typing like mentally deranged charlatan
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2022
Akunatakasi:

If your moral reach .. insult Igbos with the name Igbo.. weather I no go login my mod moniker give you 600 years ban.. ode

E pain d OSU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by DadaHammed: 4:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
spearman:

Our usual Yoruba Muslim narrative of 'SS must hate Ibos and love we yoruba muslims'? grin grin

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
Children of hate on the beat again.
Always jealous of everything about the Yorubas.
Just relocate back to the east your family ran away from.
Don't go start hating on your neighbors again in akwa ibom grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2022
DadaHammed:

Our usual Yoruba Muslim narrative of 'SS must hate Ibos and love we yoruba muslims'? grin grin

Because we are not shouting doesn't mean we love you.

How can it be that the minorities refused to fight for your useless Biafra and sided federal forces in the war?

Could it be they never wanted to be in the same region with you talk more of being forced and annexed into an Igbo nation ?

As I will always say,keep deceiving yourselves in that blighted yeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by DadaHammed: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Because we are not shouting doesn't mean we love you.

How can it be that the minorities refused to fight for your useless Biafra and sided federal forces in the war?

Could it be they never wanted to be in the same region with you talk more of being forced and annexed into an Igbo nation ?

As I will always say,keep deceiving yourselves in that blighted yeast

Go and do these cardiovascular tests- Tropinin, Tropomyosin, CK-MB.

Give the result to a licensed medical professional for intepretation and see the damage your hate has caused your heart. grin

You are going slowly to your grave with your self-induced hormones-mediated poisoning but you don't know yet. grin

'Hate kills' no be Bible preaching, na medical fact cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
DadaHammed:

Go and do these cardiovascular tests- Tropinin, Tropomyosin, CK-MB.

Give the result to a licensed medical professional for intepretation and see the damage your hate has caused your heart. grin

You are going slowly to your grave with your self-induced hormones-mediated poisoning but you don't know yet. grin

The only people that will collapse in shock we know them for being rightly rejected like the OSU cast aways that they are.

Check your BP , osu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by DadaHammed: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

The only people that will collapse in shock we know them for being rightly rejected like the OSU cast always that they are.

Check your BP , osu

Last time I did it was 120/80, check your cardiac markers and see how hate kills your heart.. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Original Picture!!! / I Am Willing To Bet 200k That Tinubu Will Be Humbled In Northwest And Northeast. / Breaking : Lagos Guber – Labour Party Leadership Endorse Sanwo-olu(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.