Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos (2607 Views)

Buhari Could Not Achieve More Because Nigeria Does Not Have Money – BMO / We Don’t Have Money To Dash Out, Says Buhari / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Roboto11: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
The only reason I'm still in this state is because I'm still staying with my parents. When I eventually start living on my own, I will never stay in Lagos. Even in the future as a marriage man, I will not live with my family in Lagos.

I'd rather go to a saner state like akwa-ibom. I just love that state so much and in my opinion, it is better than Lagos especially for peace of mind and I feel it provides a better atmosphere to build oneself financially.
Rubbish angry

Why not find a 'serene' location in Anambra state?

grin

2 Likes

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Roboto11: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2022
RZArecta:
is there a problem with Anambra ? I'm sure you've never been there in your life but there are lots of Yorubas who have made that state their home even speaking the language fluently. Your problem is that you don't travel. If he has the capital and business acumen, he can start a business in that Anambra and blow up at a rate that you will never be able to imagine

I've been to Anambra state and I can't imagine living there today.

3 Likes

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Roboto11: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2022
FarahAideed:
First manage to leave your parents house before all this talk

You are from Anambra state right?

grin

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Corporate2020: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
The only reason I'm still in this state is because I'm still staying with my parents. When I eventually start living on my own, I will never stay in Lagos. Even in the future as a marriage man, I will not live with my family in Lagos.

I'd rather go to a saner state like akwa-ibom. I just love that state so much and in my opinion, it is better than Lagos especially for peace of mind and I feel it provides a better atmosphere to build oneself financially.
Rubbish angry

Can you show us your letter of invite from Lagos State Government! If you don't have any, kindly shut the fucck up.

4 Likes

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Nijablast: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:

Rubbish angry
So you are still sleeping in ya mama and papa house and you will be shouting Obi upandan
I said it that most of these Obidense are small children and some of their mumus bros and sis.
Iffa hear pim from your mouth again, I go beat u and you go cry go meet your mama Nonsense . cheesy

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by dododawa1: 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
YORUBA are great and accommodating foreigners
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by 201ibikeye: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2022
These are the idiots shouting Biafra or death online from the comfy comforts of living peaceful and prosperous lives in Lagos outside their Alaigbo death zone TufiakpaThese are the idiots shouting Biafra or death online from the comfy comforts of living peaceful and prosperous lives in Lagos outside their Alaigbo death zone Tufiakpa...
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
Minus zero
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by backtovillage: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
According Forb Anambira het the highest number of billionaires in Africa.

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Lionstep: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lionstep:
I'll never employee Yoruba in my organization let them keep bringing in cv nah them go tire last last..... nairaland has actually made me dislike them with passion, very myopic set of individual's

Why not just relocate completely from yoruba land and deny them your tax?

.OSU

4 Likes

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Lionstep: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Why not just relocate completely from yoruba land and deny them your tax?

.OSU

Baskat come relocate me nah...... idiot
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lionstep:

Baskat come relocate me nah...... idiot

Go and ask about the last great Igbo exodus .

It was not that of 1967 but much later in 1994.

Dem no give Okoro quit notice before him pack him kaya run connot for SW go him village .

2 Likes

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by SIONKPO1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2022
This bashing is uncalled for .
I was in Imo(Orlu) in 2015 I was amazed with the large number of Hausa's and yoruba's doing their business with no disturbance and the ones I met understood Igbo language.
I was so amazed,thou I know that Igbos can be kinda too clanish and pompous but they are hospitable.
Please let's stop the hating
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Lionstep: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Go and ask about the last great Igbo exodus .

It was not that of 1967 but much later in 1994.

Dem no give Okoro quit notice before him pack him kaya run connot for SW go him village .

Faceless forum in ur mind all nairalanders are igbos and need I remind you the skull miners can't survive UpTo a month with the igbos in any type of war, in short you're to low for my attention....f**k of
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Sonyboom:
I was expecting you to say you Will go to abia or Anambra..lol. se you say you overwise

Even mad man won't pray to go to Abia or Anambragrin

2 Likes

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by haffaze777(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Akwa Ibom is not your state.

Relocate back to your cursed village in the yeast.

But thank God you admit that Akwa Ibom is a saner place than any of your OSU ravaged states.

Why are you people this wicked?Why are you advising him to go to curse village? grin

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by GodHatesJews: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2022
Lionstep:

Faceless forum in ur mind all nairalanders are igbos and need I remind you the skull miners can't survive UpTo a month with the igbos in any type of war, in short you're to low for my attention....f**k of

Your people still ran away from said cowardly yorubas in 1994.

So whose the real coward?

Asking for a friend ?

2 Likes

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2022
NUJABEZ:

It just means that you don't have what it takes to thrive in Lagos. Lagos is as sane as you can make it for yourself.

Akwa Ibom is not paradise on earth. True, things are cheap and life moves on at a sedate pace, but is it worth it to be so far away from mainstream opportunities -- the cutting edge of technology, culture, art, food, etc.? To me it isn't, but to you it might be.

One can make it big anywhere
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Sonyboom: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2022
Like Obi cubanna n co ba ?! Many of you Igbos no overwise but overfoolish excessively

ezechi242:

And your wisdom couldn't tell you that the east has more young millionaires compared to
Other regions ...sorry o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by isan(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2022
Just be law abiding and pay your tax , no matter how long you stay in southwest you are still a stranger
Lionstep:
I'll never employee Yoruba in my organization let them keep bringing in cv nah them go tire last last..... nairaland has actually made me dislike them with passion, very myopic set of individual's

1 Like

Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by 9gerian: 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
You lose! And that happens by you deliberately depriving yourself of some the most committed professionals that Nigeria has to offer.

Or are you not aware that Obama, Trump, Biden, Boris, Sunak etc all had/have Yorubas as part of their main cabinet members or think tank? Google will help you here.

Go check most and the biggest establishments that are thriving today (no jokes), they have Yorubas at the helms of affairs, and its an open secret that Yorubas build systems. So the choice of keeping Yorubas away from your establishment is yours to own and deal with.

Lionstep:
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by misano(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
lexylaw40:
igbos needs to be careful how they behave towards their host in the southwest and there won't be any problems. You can't live your region and come to our land to start shout nzogbu nzogbu... We won't take that! ... becouse it's not acceptable

Ibos never have problems with people from SS or NC, why are Yorubas always complaining. Come to Edo State, the Igbos are loved but Yorubas are always fighting Igbos. I don't understand.
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Says the IDP running from his cursed ancestral habitat .

Go back to your village OSU and remain there .
Wandering vermin
Do you have a village? Dirty mushin dweller
Re: If I Have Money Today, Nothing Will Keep Me In Lagos by BATified2023: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
Mehn shut up fam. You sound too dumb and immature to own a house
coming from d same u that is still eating mummy thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odein Ajumogobia - Rivers State Ministerial Nominee / Ekiti: The Fountain Of Nonsense! / Is This Why "they" Love Brazil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.