Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) (48004 Views)

10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Obituary Poster Of 15-year-old Girl Tortured To Death At The Hands Of Kidnappers / Residents Rescue Girl Who Was Maltreated By Her Guardian In Okigwe, Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

Every riff-raff becomes Godzilla behind an anonymous profile. I bet you can’t even confront a single Igbo woman and say that to her face.

Igbo women are the most useless in the country. They can't even inherit their own father's property.
You this daft animal, your own sister and mother can't inherit your father's property because they are regarded as animals. It is that animalistic behaviour they are displaying.

9 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Soso990240(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2022
MelesZanawi:

You are just telling useless stories. Igbo women have a useless habit of maltreating their helps. Very useless animals.
it's all in that ur little head. Clear it up before it kills you
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2022
peepydelano:
I’m from the north and I can’t marry outside my religion knowing fully well that non virgins are abound in that region.
Better I marry a non virgin than marry a 14 year old minor.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2022
look at what a fellow female did to another female, okay she is dead now, i hope she is happy about that.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

What stopped your sisters from winning it inside Nigeria? Olukwu.

How many your ugly sisters win for naija. Just open your akpu mouth dey talk nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by hammerT: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2022
When some of our staff met with Mrs. Nwachukwu at the Police Station in Vom where she was detained, she confessed she has been beating her and claimed the girl used to masturbate so she was punishing her so she could stop. She claimed she did not know what used to come over her because she felt bad anytime she beats the child.” Pam said.
IF THE GIRL WAS HER CHILD, WOULD SHE DO THAT TO HER?

IT IS HIGH TIME PARENTS AND GUADIANS START ATTENDING SEX EDUCATION COURSES.

JUST IMAGINE, A GIRL11 YEARS MASTURBATING CAUSED A WOMAN AND A MOTHER TO COMMIT MURDER.

THEY SHOULD JUST CUT HER DAMN THROAT AND FEED HER TO CROCODILE.

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Mr. Ibu was nearly eating by his cannibalistic brothers while on a movie location.
They kill humans in your place and use their flesh to cook egusi soup.
You are cannibals and that is why you behave like animals.
You’re in the last stage of your rabies infestation. Said so much and still ended saying nothing. Be bold to say where you’re from. Or are you one of the many bastards littered all over the country?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Klington:
The evil bastard must also be tortured to death with immediate alacrity.

Godforsaken demon in woman form.

Its fear IGBO women

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by asanausana91: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Skankamola:

Na tilumbu cause am grin
Seriously alot of reorientation need be done, not just igbo land alone, there should be a law criminalizing violence on children and the elderly.
there is a law in that respect. Nyamiri are heartless.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Justbehave(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

Every riff-raff becomes Godzilla behind an anonymous profile. I bet you can’t even confront a single Igbo woman and say that to her face.
Abeg Shatap and say the truth. Igbo women are bad in taking care of house maids. 90% of this kind of acts are done by Igbo women not that women from other tribes don't act in such manners

7 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Dapson73(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Minus one Pandora supporter.

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:

Your mother's wickedness will kill your idiot of a father.

There was a time in Lagos when they were dealing with women who maltreated their maids, that was how forever useless igbos were crying that they were targeting their women. As if maltreating children is the birthright of igbo women. Very useless people.

8 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Igbo women are the most useless in the country. They can't even inherit their own father's property.
You this daft animal, your own sister and mother can't inherit your father's property because they are regarded as animals. It is that animalistic behaviour they are displaying.
Unfortunately your sisters and mother no even get anything to inherit, your papa(if you even sabi who en be) definitely didn’t leave anything of worth for you, if he did you wouldn’t be this bitter and a nuisance to the society.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Justbehave(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
Why are you hurt by the truth he said?

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by musty16: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Igbo women are very wicked set of humans! Body de do me make I carry her head jam for wall��

5 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

Hehehe..... who are they that I can’t confront.
Like what tf can they possibly do to me??
If you’re one, let’s arrange a location, I want to see the stuff you’re made of.

I want to see if you’re different from the ibos I know in real life, even the idiott in my office who barks at everybody sef calms down in my presence.

If una like make una reach 1000, laslas you’ll be shown the way back to the cave you crawled out from.
If not for Lagos and SW, y’all would still have been as crude as apes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Killermamba: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2022
why is this horrible treatmeant on this poor dead girl posted on here, clearly there is nothing we can do about it, if you post the address of the woman on here, where and how to find her then we will go and teach her some manners

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by asanausana91: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Soso990240:
shut up. Criminals can be found in any tribe. What about Shettima that imported Boko Haram from Niger and Chat to come and kill his people, simply because he wants to make the country ungovernable for Goodluck Jonathan. What about Tinubu that used OPC to slaughter Fulani and Hausa people in Lagos when he was Governor. Same Tinubu later started supporting Fulani herdmen killing his people in Yoruba land, simply because Tinubu wants the Fulani people to support his presidential ambition cheesy
I don't reply fooools. Byeeeeee
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Justbehave:
Abeg Shatap and say the truth. Igbo women are bad in taking care of house maids. 90% of this kind of acts are done by Igbo women not that women from other tribes don't act in such manners
“Not that other women from other tribes don’t act in such manners” those are your own words. You see why I keep saying that the education being dished to many of you in Nigeria is a total scam. If I ask you now to bring forth verifiable data to your claim of 90% you go begin run around like headless chicken…..
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by sammirano: 11:27am On Nov 17, 2022
Igbo women are more wicked than the devil himself. angry flatskull + yamleg bastards

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by alizma: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2022
I swear the moment I saw the pix my instincts told me a woman did this and must be an Igbo, apologies to the good ones.

4 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by hammerT: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2022
NIGERIA BEING A WASTED COUNTRY WONT TAKE SUFFICIENT ACTION AGAINST THAT MONSTER.

WHERE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO ACT, THEY WONT ACT BECAUSE THE WHOLE DAMN COOUNTRY IS FOUNDATIONED ON WICKEDNESS.

NEXTTIME AGAIN, THEY WILL BRING ANOTHER STORY.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Mercury12(m): 11:28am On Nov 17, 2022
Nawa o. Igbo women on the wickedness beats again!

When will these Igbo women stop abusive behavior toward children. For Christ sake they just kids!

So like i said before i will say it again that i strongly advocate for an organization be set up in the do house to house checks and the effort be intersify ESPECIALLY IN THE EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA.
Time to time checks on kids in every family. Checking their body for marks and privately asking them questions.
Some of these igbo busy Body women will receive sense and sit tight but before then the organization i'm sure would had made thousands arrests of child abuse offenders
undecided

5 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Hehehe..... who are they that I can’t confront.
Like what tf can they possibly do to me??
If you’re one, let’s arrange a location, I want to see the stuff you’re made of.

I want to see if you’re different from the ibos I know in real life, even the idiott in my office who barks at everybody sef calms down in my presence.

If una like make una reach 1000, laslas you’ll be shown the way back to the cave you crawled out from.
If not for Lagos and SW, y’all would still have been as crude as apes.

I didn’t even need to ask before knowing you’re from SW. the hatred and bitterness is a dead giveaway anytime. Your colleague barks at everyone except you right? Lol typical chest beating from that region. Unfortunately your wailing and gnashing of teeth ends on nairaland. You can’t even dislodge your Igbo colleague from his workplace talk more of Lagos.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Father spare my life and my wife's and bless us with money to take care of our children. It is not a palatable experience asking your child to go and stay with anybody even family.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

Afonja vagabond calling others cannibals? Lol the irony. I’m sure head hunting and grave defilement is the number IGR in your community.

Grave defilement is that of dead bodies,but IPOB miscreants cut off living human heads to use as meat in theit Egusi soup pots
Ask the Army couples

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

You’re in the last stage of your rabies infestation. Said so much and still ended saying nothing. Be bold to say where you’re from. Or are you one of the many bastards littered all over the country?

I just discovered you are a worthless Ngwa cannibal from Abia. I won't exchange words with you. God is already punishing you foolish animals in that area.
Abia animal. Spits.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by MelesZanawi: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Grandmeister:

Unfortunately your sisters and mother no even get anything to inherit, your papa(if you even sabi who en be) definitely didn’t leave anything of worth for you, if he did you wouldn’t be this bitter and a nuisance to the society.

They are using kerosene to marry your worthless sisters and you are making foolish noise. Abeg, get out, stupid Abia cannibal.

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2022
igbos are not good people cool
I hate them with passion cool

6 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by hammerT: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:

When will these Igbo women stop abusive behavior toward children. For Christ sake they just kids!
sammirano:
Igbo women are more wicked than the devil himself. angry flatskull + yamleg bastards
Mercury12:

MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS FROM THE PAINS OF BIAFRA WAR AND THE CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST THE IGBO NATION, MAY BE MANIFESTING IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE.

I WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT WE HAVE A MENTAL HELATH CRISIS.

THIS IS Y, NIGERIANS SHOUD LET THE IGBOS GO TO BIAFRA AND STOP HOLDING THEM.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Tortured To Death By Her Guardian In Jos (Disturbing Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2022
Ah! What kind of wickedness z dis? Pls torture dat wicked woman to death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures) / S.O Ohikhena Is Dead! Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Shot Dead, Brother Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.