Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) (29042 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Prometheus666: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Looking like clowns.
Clowns trying so hard to fit in.

I dont mean to say this but i have to: (with all due respect)
Datti is as insignificant politically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Peter Obi + Atiku + kwankwanso; join all of their votes together in kastina. It still wouldnt reach half of what Tinubu is going to have.

In the North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Kaduna, gombe, kano is where the battle between Tinubu-Atiku-and Kwankwanso are.

The funniest part is i dont even see where Obi is coming into all of these.
Isnt it crazy putting Obi in same sentence with the North ?

Insignificant people are ignored. But why the hullabaloo from all qtrs against LP candidates?

OBI and Datti, will never see your post, so why waste your emotion. You could love your parasitic lady with it grin
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

Obi cannot make any alliance.

Not even within PDP.

All he wants is the glory without putting in the work and collaborating with wider team.
Bro, let's be logical for once ok. If Obi starts aligning with these wider team(people that are responsible for the current state of the country), do you think anything will change if he emerges as our president? Nothing will change because these wider team will continue to run the country as they have been doing. Obi is banking on the common man, which are me and you(the electorates who want a change status quo), it will be disappointing if we disappoint him due to religion and tribe cry cry cry
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by pinacole1(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2022
youngbabaj:
Nile university will increase its school fees after this election

U sure say d man nor go sale off this skool to gather money. Election in nigeria nor be beans oh... make una ask atiku u go knw wat i mean...
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Ovieemmanuel: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Datti is as insignificant politically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Peter Obi + Atiku + kwankwanso; join all of their votes together in kastina. It still wouldnt reach half of what Tinubu is going to have.

In the North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Kaduna, gombe, kano is where the battle between Tinubu-Atiku-and Kwankwanso are.

Buhari!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!! Buhari!!!
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Is it about politics or rescuing Nigeria, most Nigerians are used to core politicians, sweet mouth core political actors
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Whiteways: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2022
Sane Nigeriansare not many.
Gadafii:
chief urchin, you can now go back to your rotten cassava, but make sure you and your drug baron tilinbu no enter Jos again, stinevgi touch una woto woto

That’s how you and your poo poo daddi will be rejected by sane Nigerians across the country
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 8:24am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Obi's running mate wasn't choose because of his political relevance but because of his character. I beg u people with the names of the innocent people dieing of starvation and other things in the country, please leave sentiment and thing straight. I don't see how a man with so many dents becoming an angel over night.
A man who lia about his age, certificate and other little things I don't see such man telling the truth when it comes to vital issues. And remain any foundation built on lia can not stand for truth.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deeva2: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

The only northern places where Obi has chances are Kaduna south, some part of Jos, Benue and Taraba because of Christians population but then, the meeting with Asiwaju and CAN yesterday will indirectly reduces Obi's vote from aggrieved Christians

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Ayhurthunde(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2022
A good politician won't underestimate his opponents. Do so at your own political peril.

Well, I agree Datti has no substantial political identity in the North.
lhordspy:

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Lawalatm:
Don't vote for Obi....just like you voted PMB...see where you are now.... grin grin grin grin...the north is richer, more peaceful, the commerce is booming, etc....

You pride yourself with voting power yet you keep doing it wrongly grin grin grin grin grin grin

The North is truly richer, more peaceful, commerce is booming and they contribute over 40% to the GDP, than the East. The East contribute nothing to the Economy. It is not peaceful and and have no value.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by rollywise(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

When d real suffering hits you, you'll know there's no north, east or west in suffering. I bet you feeling it already. Bigots can be sinking in a sea and still be fanatics until it seizes their breath. Body go tell you when d suffering reaches its peak

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deeva2: 8:30am On Nov 17, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Is it about politics or rescuing Nigeria, most Nigerians are used to core politicians, sweet mouth core political actors

This one no even understand Naija politic

How do you think he can rescue Nigerian if he cannot get them to give him the power by voting him..

Talking about sweet mouth, Obi's na Oga..
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by seunjungle1(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Dem katsina control office ba?
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Babysho(m): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Does their 'hungry appearance' make them any less Nigerian or any less entitled to be involved in partisan-politics?

Their point of view can just make one lose hope completely. These gentlemen in that pic are obviously common men going through the struggle of being a common citizen of Nigeria.

Instead of these clowns to recognise the common struggle, align it with theirs and support them or at least keep shut, they prefer to back their fat slave masters.

I saw one praising Amaechi yesterday saying he's gotten fatter. A minister gotten fatter in an economy where food prices are inflated?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deeva2: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2022
rollywise:

When d real suffering hits you, you'll know there's no north, east or west in suffering. I bet you feeling it already. Bigots can be sinking in a sea and still be fanatics until it seizes their breath. Body go tell you when d suffering reaches its peak

Don't forget that Obi increased the poverty level in Anambra..

Na Soludo talk am and Obi admitted to be a failure..

NEXT...

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 8:33am On Nov 17, 2022
deeva2:

The only northern places where Obi has chances are Kaduna south, some part of Jos, Benue and Taraba because of Christians population but then, the meeting with Asiwaju and CAN yesterday will indirectly reduces Obi's vote from aggrieved Christians
meeting with "CAN" you said!!! Why can't he just do the right thing or because he is from APC he thinks he can muscle us to do what he wants. Mark this God hand is upon this country.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deeva2: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2022
deavicky:
Obi's running mate wasn't choose because of his political relevance but because of his character. I beg u people with the names of the innocent people dieing of starvation and other things in the country, please leave sentiment and thing straight. I don't see how a man with so many dents becoming an angel over night.
A man who lia about his age, certificate and other little things I don't see such man telling the truth when it comes to vital issues. And remain any foundation built on lia can not stand for truth.

Obi is never a choice because he failed woefully as a governor which he admitted.

Thanks to Soludo for exposing his incompetency and lies.

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2022
deeva2:

This one no even understand Naija politic

How do you think he can rescue Nigerian if he cannot get them to give him the power by voting him..

Talking about sweet mouth, Obi's na Oga..
don't think Obi will stop ur N-power it will still continue. just do the right thing.
But remember you cannot survive with 30k per month.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Roboto11: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro, let's be logical for once ok. If Obi starts aligning with these wider team(people that are responsible for the current state of the country), do you think anything will change if he emerges as our president? Nothing will change because these wider team will continue to run the country as they have been doing. Obi is banking on the common man, which are me and you(the electorates who want a change status quo), it will be disappointing if we disappoint him due to religion and tribe cry cry cry

Obi was amongst them.

I don't know why we say a man that clearly failed in Anambra state, enriched himself (we know this from the brewery he approrpiated to himself shares and the Pandora papers leak - account was created whilst he was govenor, in his second term for that matter) and the fact that he was Atiku's running mate.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2022
deeva2:

Obi is never a choice because he failed woefully as a governor which he admitted.

Thanks to Soludo for exposing his incompetency and lies.
what has soludo done for the state so far?.
Just watch and see Soludo for whom God has blessed no man can curse.
Whether you people likes it or not OBI is a strong force. Before now who hears of third party?.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Roboto11: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2022
deavicky:
don't think Obi will stop ur N-power it will still continue. just do the right thing.

Everyone to you is earning 30k.

Most of you are numbnuts.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Lawalatm: 8:50am On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....everywhere is rich but it takes true leadership to make it profitable.....the insecurity in the north is too enormous to hide because we chose nepotism, detrimental sentiment-style of selecting leaders......wake up my brother...stop the foolishness and Pride cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Almaigaa:

The North is truly richer, more peaceful, commerce is booming and they contribute over 40% to the GDP, than the East. The East contribute nothing to the Economy. It is not peaceful and and have no value.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Gandrova: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2022
Genesiis:
Jealousy no dey pay o
He gave logical explanation, explain yours or keep mute !
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

Obi was amongst them.

I don't know why we say a man that clearly failed in Anambra state, enriched himself (we know this from the brewery he approrpiated to himself shares and the Pandora papers leak - account was created whilst he was govenor, in his second term for that matter) and the fact that he was Atiku's running mate.

Bro, we humans share different ideology, being a running mate of Atiku then, doesn't mean they share the same ideology. As for being the then Governor of Anambra, Obi tried considering the resources he had. It was in this Nairaland they posted what he accomplished, or are u not in this forum all this while? If u are a supporter of Tinubu, they asked u guys to post what he accomplished during his 8yrs tenure as a governor, but nothing tangible was presented as his achievement. It's so fuulish of u to attribute the achievement of current governor of Lagos to Tinubu(Past governor). Let's put tribe and religion aside for once and reason like human ok. These Western countries we want to Japa to on daily basis, if they allow religion and tribe to get rid of them, do u think they will be where they are today?
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deeva2: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2022
deavicky:

Save your cry till FEB 2023

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deeva2: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2022
deavicky:
what has soludo done for the state so far?.
Just watch and see Soludo for whom God has blessed no man can curse.
Whether you people likes it or not OBI is a strong force. Before now who hears of third party?.

Soludo is now your nightmare.

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2022
ScamHunter:
Labour is the future of Nigeria. PDAPC are confirmed crooks.

And in January of this year Obidatti were members of..
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by FashionCookie(f): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2022
Tunasco4u:
This election noise will end in 3 months undecided undecided undecided all parties will know where they stand
I'm telling you. The noise is too much...
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by TrumpDonald2: 9:18am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

In the core North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

E go shock you grin Rushing to every Peter Obi thread to vomit what's left in your cobwebs filled brain grin grin

If Obi is insignificant, leave him. Haven't heard of you talk about Kwankwaso or Sowore and the rest. You know why, because you are scared of HE Peter Obi grin grin grin

As e dey pain you, e dey give me joy. Your confused demented agbado master will not smell that seat. Screenshot this comment and wait. 99 days to go.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 9:21am On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:
grin

See people way won rule Nigeria, rubbish
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Solababa91(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2022
He has no structure leave him alone, why worry about him?
lhordspy:

In the core North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Structure10ten: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Isnt it crazy putting Obi in same sentence with the North ? Obidatti is for Nigerians whose brain is intact and working I can't say same of BAT supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robbery, Shooting At Murtala-Muhammed International Airport In Lagos / Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.