Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) (29038 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Nairalander248: 6:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Do not allow this opportunity pass you guys by!!! 8years no be beans

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Chidex500: 6:52am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Looking like clowns.
Clowns trying so hard to fit in.

I dont mean to say this but i have to: (with all due respect)
Datti is as insignificant politically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Peter Obi + Atiku + kwankwanso; join all of their votes together in kastina. It still wouldnt reach half of what Tinubu is going to have.

In the North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Kaduna, gombe, kano is where the battle between Tinubu-Atiku-and Kwankwanso are.

The funniest part is i dont even see where Obi is coming into all of these.
Isnt it crazy putting Obi in same sentence with the North ?

You're just taking with empty skull! Nigeria must be liberated from nuisance like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Roboto11: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2022
Omonieme:
Obi's chances of winning might be extremely low but I like the fact that his emergence has brought with it a certain level of political awareness and participation never seen in our youths most of whom were politically apathetic. Also, I hope Obi stays in LP post 2023, make necessary alliances and build a formidable opposition to whosoever wins.
Getting a car for the first time or changing your car is one decision what must always get right both in consideration of the quality and price. Well, I'm here to offer you top quality cars at the best market prices out there. From Camry to Honda Accord, Honda Pilot to Hyundai, I've got several car makes and models at prices you can be sure is super fair. Click on my profile and check em out

Obi cannot make any alliance.

Not even within PDP.

All he wants is the glory without putting in the work and collaborating with wider team.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Datti is as insignificant politically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Peter Obi + Atiku + kwankwanso; join all of their votes together in kastina. It still wouldnt reach half of what Tinubu is going to have.

In the North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Kaduna, gombe, kano is where the battle between Tinubu-Atiku-and Kwankwanso are.

The way una dey carry politicians for head gan

Peter, tinubu,atiku,musa etc, they can't and are not the messiah or people to make Nigeria great,this country is beyond that cus tribalism and religion has made us blind... na to divide this nation and make everyone go rules themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Roboto11: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2022
Chidex500:

You're just taking with empty skull! Nigeria must be liberated from nuisance like you.

Did you know of Datti before this election cycle?

What state is he from?

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 6:54am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

This northerners votes u are putting ur hope on, dem go dissappoint u.
Obi already have the South South and South east in his bag.
If u believe a notherner will leave his fellow northerner to go and vote Tinubu, then February await us
Buhari is no longer on the ballot

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

But how you think APC will win the north is so funny knowing so well how northerners support only their brothers. How does BAT want to win atiku in the north going by your logic? cheesy
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Lionnation: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Does their 'hungry appearance' make them any less Nigerian or any less entitled to be involved in partisan-politics?
may be inec will disqualify hungry people from voting

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by phorget(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2022
dustmalik:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin They look like they need serious help.

They sure need help in fact all Nigerians need help. Buying a rubber of rice at 1700naira is madness,how can a common man with an average family survive in this economy?
We all need help bro and that is why we are doing everything to politically change the narratives from the old order to a new one.
We are done with apc and I'm not sure Nigeria will survive another misrule so let's come together to vote in another new ideas.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 6:58am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

And shettima is a significant boko haram leader who will bring in more of his members to your territories. We know most of you dont like his vice buh because its tinubu we dont care just like you've always ignored alot of things. I cant wait to hear when you people will start complaining again.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by zionstaar75: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2022
XerXers:
grin
I'm still wondering why obi chose this guy,he doesn't have any political value
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by KayCee92(m): 7:01am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

"I don't see where Obi is coming into all of these"

Blind men don't see.
Check yourself to be sure u don't among those blind men sir
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by ezechi242: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Have you finished morning wicked soul.....a man was stoned and killed in the drug lords campaign and was buried yesterday and you urchins couldn't call for a holiday just to respect him....and i heard he was the one disbursing you monthly wages of 22,500 to you guys with a wrap of cocaine.

Talking about kastina please you people should not go campaigning there oo....because jos would look like child's play compared..

All these rubbish you typed was what you also wrote about Jos ...hope you no go follow them because you might be the next person the stone might hit grin.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Naajjii: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

It seems you are not on ground or You think Buhari will rig for APC? All the states you mentioned are for Atiku am not sure of kwara but the others Yobe,Kogi Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa .
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Henrymas(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2022
We need to tell ourselves some home truth, even though I support the Candidacy of his excellency peter obi and Yusuf datti, they stand no chance at winning the election.
And I'm afraid their participation might just give tulumbu the leverage to win. To rescue this country from APC and it's criminal gang, Obi should step down and join forces with the PDP which I consider a much lesser evil.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:11am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Excluding Datti, All other looking hungry

Datti should help them with food!

At least they are not jobless like your lots, that work 24 hours on Nairaland
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by ezechi242: 7:14am On Nov 17, 2022
zionstaar75:
I'm still wondering why obi chose this guy,he doesn't have any political value

Who told you....a senator who defeated an incubbent doesn't have the might?.

I guess you don't know Kaduna has Christians .
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by ezechi242: 7:15am On Nov 17, 2022
Henrymas:
We need to tell ourselves some home truth, even though I support the Candidacy of his excellency peter obi and Yusuf datti, they stand no chance at winning the election.
And I'm afraid their participation might just give tulumbu the leverage to win. To rescue this country from APC and it's criminal gang, Obi should step down and join forces with the PDP which I consider a much lesser evil.

No be only step down
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by kingyakos: 7:17am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Na ur father and mother look like clown

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by ipobarecriminals: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

shi shi,we nor dey give angry
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by searchlight: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Yeah they look hungry Courtesy of APC misrule even when they are from president's state. That's what we are telling you that if tinubu wins you and your father will still be poor even as Yorumuslims
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by searchlight: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

We told them severally but then no wn hear. We no go vote Peter Obi for North. grin
Ok vote Atiku, kwankwaso and tinubu and make sure you spread the votes evenly. That's all we ask. Then come to south we will we will see.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Gozac: 7:37am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Tinubu will be disgraced in 2023.
Atiku is coming
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by webosky: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2022
dustmalik:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin They look like they need serious help.

Who caused hunger in the land?
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by MrHighSea: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

TBH, without bias but respect to your person,

those "hungry" ppl represents majority of Nigerians under the current administration.

They're now reasoning with their brains.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Lawalatm: 7:48am On Nov 17, 2022
Don't vote for Obi....just like you voted PMB...see where you are now.... grin grin grin grin...the north is richer, more peaceful, the commerce is booming, etc....

You pride yourself with voting power yet you keep doing it wrongly grin grin grin grin grin grin

Almaigaa:

We told them severally but then no wn hear. We no go vote Peter Obi for North. grin
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by webosky: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely!

I believe food is their major problem

Of course, people who want change are people who have been dealt with by this useless government, and I bet you are not exempted, can you please screenshot your account balance for us to see, since this is an anonymous platform, then you will see that you also need help

Obi-datti for president 2023
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by chikason22(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by MrALIVE: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

does the north lack people with sense?? An honest answer to this question will determine whether the gibberish you have vomitted here is obtainable or not.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by PHIPEX(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Do you know his elder brother is the spokesman of Arewa Consultant Forum
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by akaypary442(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sends Out Second Video - "We Will Consume Jonathan In 3 Months" / Osinbajo: Buhari Government Facing Unprecedented Challenge / Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.