Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) (29041 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Peter Obi And Ahmed Yusuf-datti Visit The Members Of Ondo State Council Of Obas / Peter Obi Supporters In Katsina(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

We told them severally but then no wn hear. We no go vote Peter Obi for North. grin

We know u ppl are ethnic bigot whether he is good or bad as far as he north or Muslim you will vote. Na una wey dey scatter dis country
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Roboto11: 9:35am On Nov 17, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Bro, we humans share different ideology, being a running mate of Atiku then, doesn't mean they share the same ideology. As for being the then Governor of Anambra, Obi tried considering the resources he had. It was in this Nairaland they posted what he accomplished, or are u not in this forum all this while? If u are a supporter of Tinubu, they asked u guys to post what he accomplished during his 8yrs tenure as a governor, but nothing tangible was presented as his achievement. It's so fuulish of u to attribute the achievement of current governor of Lagos to Tinubu(Past governor). Let's put tribe and religion aside for once and reason like human ok. These Western countries we want to Japa to on daily basis, if they allow religion and tribe to get rid of them, do u think they will be where they are today?

You were voting Atiku in 2019.

grin

All these ipob people sef.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

Everyone to you is earning 30k.

Most of you are numbnuts.
if not the 30k what else will a sane man support Tinubu for? Except you are otherwise the later. Check out all the able men that contested the primary.
God knows I would have vote APC if the ticket was given to Osinbajo or Ameachi. See the best man APC can produce "a dieing man of 88 years. A man who want to rule just because it is his turn as he claims. If u are a sane man, don't just vote but vote for the interest of the country which I stand for or prove me wrong by convincing me in any capacity u can that Tinubu is the best man for the job so I can also join u to vote him.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Tinubumustfail: 9:41am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol. Looking like clowns.
Clowns trying so hard to fit in.

I dont mean to say this but i have to: (with all due respect)
Datti is as insignificant politically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Peter Obi + Atiku + kwankwanso; join all of their votes together in kastina. It still wouldnt reach half of what Tinubu is going to have.

In the core North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Kaduna, gombe, kano is where the battle between Tinubu-Atiku-and Kwankwanso are.

The funniest part is i dont even see where Obi is coming into all of these.
[i]Isnt it crazy putting Obi in same sentence with the North ?[/i

Do you have work at all? Am just asking.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Joe4real1988(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

You were voting Atiku in 2019.

grin

All these ipob people sef.
No need arguing with u any longer for mentioning Ipob, u are simply a tribal entity. Point of correction, i'm not an Ipob member.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by chrizzyace: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Datti is as insignificant politically in the North as a chicken. He holds zero to non-existence political value to even be able to drive a total of 100votes in all of the north.

Peter Obi + Atiku + kwankwanso; join all of their votes together in kastina. It still wouldnt reach half of what Tinubu is going to have.

In the core North: Yobe,Kogi, Kwara, Niger,Bornu, zamfara, kebbi, jigawa and Kastina are non-negotiable.

Kaduna, gombe, kano is where the battle between Tinubu-Atiku-and Kwankwanso are.

Isnt it crazy putting Obi in same sentence with the North ?

Take a deep breath, no one is fighting with you.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Roboto11: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2022
deavicky:
if not the 30k what else will a sane man support Tinubu for? Except you are otherwise the later. Check out all the able men that contested the primary.
God knows I would have vote APC if the ticket was given to Osinbajo or Ameachi. See the best man APC can produce "a dieing man of 88 years. A man who want to rule just because it is his turn as he claims. If u are a sane man, don't just vote but vote for the interest of the country which I stand for or prove me wrong by convincing me in any capacity u can that Tinubu is the best man for the job so I can also join u to vote him.

Someone you call "dying" not as if you can even spell the word.

Half-educated dolt.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by obyno82: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

You don't have sense walahi. You are calling people clowns have you looked at yourself in the mirror. You this piece of genetic waste
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by obyno82: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

Obi cannot make any alliance.

Not even within PDP.

All he wants is the glory without putting in the work and collaborating with wider team.

Someone that has been going around everywhere and doing meetings is not putting in the work you say!!! Oga try and have sense or still talk like someone who still has grey matter in his skull.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by lhordspy: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2022
obyno82:

You don't have sense walahi. You are calling people clowns have you looked at yourself in the mirror. You this piece of genetic waste

This man is obvious you dont like me...
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by obyno82: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

This man is obvious you dont like me...

Oga just shut it. You see the nonsense you typed if you really have sense you will NOT type this BS
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by lhordspy: 11:53am On Nov 17, 2022
obyno82:

Oga just shut it. You see the nonsense you typed if you really have sense you will NOT type this BS

There is nothing i can say. You will still always find fault in it.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by obyno82: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2022
deeva2:

The only northern places where Obi has chances are Kaduna south, some part of Jos, Benue and Taraba because of Christians population but then, the meeting with Asiwaju and CAN yesterday will indirectly reduces Obi's vote from aggrieved Christians

Please this your analysis does it show you have sense?
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by obyno82: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

There is nothing i can say. You will still always find fault in it.

Because it is sheer BS all filled with envy and hatred.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Blaze14k:

We know u ppl are ethnic bigot whether he is good or bad as far as he north or Muslim you will vote. Na una wey dey scatter dis country

Cry me a River
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lawalatm:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....everywhere is rich but it takes true leadership to make it profitable.....the insecurity in the north is too enormous to hide because we chose nepotism, detrimental sentiment-style of selecting leaders......wake up my brother...stop the foolishness and Pride cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Drive from Abuja, Kaduna to Kano, you won't see a single check point. But when you drive from Anambra to Owerri, you will see over 200 check points. This is because the North is safe but the East is not. grin

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

Cry me a River

Who dey cry i dey laugh at ur mumu. Amajiri
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Lawalatm: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin nice jab but with pride like this...don't you think it's the major reason Bandits are rolling the entire area as they like cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Almaigaa:

Drive from Abuja, Kaduna to Kano, you won't see a single check point. But when you drive from Anambra to Owerri, you will see over 200 check points. This is because the North is safe but the East is not. grin
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Blaze14k:

Who dey cry i dey laugh at ur mumu. Amajiri

Eyahh. This man still dey wail. Abeg kuku locate the nearest Transformer in your area. grin grin

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
Roboto11:

Someone you call "dying" not as if you can even spell the word.

Half-educated dolt.
you see you are really insane. I said you should convince me to vote Tinubu instead you choose to pick a word from my write up that I didn't spell well. Who cares about how I spell another man's language. I will appreciate ur level of education if u can reply me in ur dialect.
I will really appreciate if u still can convince me on why I should vote Tinubu I mean it.
Finally, I know at the end of the day you don't have any reason to vote him other than for stomach infrastructure. greedy morronn.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Blaze14k: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

Eyahh. This man still dey wail. Abeg kuku locate the nearest Transformer in your area. grin grin

Lol see the kind ppl tinubu weh dey support tinubu. Very unserious set of people. They ignore everything just because of tribalism. If they ask dis one to defend he will say tinubu built lagos. Very dumb set of human being. You cant defend tinubu without lookin stupid cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Simeonjoe1: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tunasco4u:
This election noise will end in 3 months undecided undecided undecided all parties will know where they stand

LOL but walahi I just dey enjoy all the bants.
Wahalla for who carry politicians matter for their head.
Well we'll still be here for the bants post February....
The biggest losers would be Tinubu urchins and zombidient.
Be like Atiku supporters no get noise online like the other two.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Almaigaa: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Blaze14k:

Lol see the kind ppl tinubu weh dey support tinubu. Very unserious set of people. They ignore everything just because of tribalism. If they ask dis one to defend he will say tinubu built lagos. Very dumb set of human being. You cant defend tinubu without lookin stupid cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Weting concern me with Tinubu? Na our next President Atiku I dey support.
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by caracas: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2022
lhordspy:

Ode
If thifnubu sees up to 500k votes in the entire north he tried
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by caracas: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Almaigaa:

We told them severally but then no wn hear. We no go vote Peter Obi for North. grin
We no too need una votes we already have our winning formula
We already have the SS, SE, NC, 40%SW.
All we need from the core north is 25%
And we will get that from
Kaduna….. 50%
Taraba…..60%
Bauchi…35%
Gombe….28%
Adamawa….25%
Fct…….65%…..
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by caracas: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Omonieme:
Obi's chances of winning might be extremely low but I like the fact that his emergence has brought with it a certain level of political awareness and participation never seen in our youths most of whom were politically apathetic. Also, I hope Obi stays in LP post 2023, make necessary alliances and build a formidable opposition to whosoever wins.
Getting a car for the first time or changing your car is one decision what must always get right both in consideration of the quality and price. Well, I'm here to offer you top quality cars at the best market prices out there. From Camry to Honda Accord, Honda Pilot to Hyundai, I've got several car makes and models at prices you can be sure is super fair. Click on my profile and check em out
Dumb heads everywhere
PO is winning this election whether haters like you like it or not
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by Spaldino(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
[there are 40 to 45% christians in the north, and you think peter Obi won't get any vote. You are a joker. quote author=lhordspy post=118453122]Lol. Looking like clowns.

[/quote]
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by adekolaelect(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
This look like wait and get arangment . The man look up bcs of the heat . In his voice "Is it BCS of high cost of Diesel that made this people to provide only Rechargeable fan here ? "We still have a lot of long way to go " No Crowd , only these political Hunger looking are not ready to do anything for free" lastly This man is very stingy , how will he expect me to spend all my reserved in the name of Vp that is not realistic " this thing done tired me jare .

Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by kcbaba007: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
lhordspy:

I have noted this trash you put up here, when the time comes, I'll ask you to come pack it.... 23/Feb/2023 is nearby
Re: Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) by youngbabaj(m): 5:18am On Nov 19, 2022
pinacole1:

U sure say d man nor go sale off this skool to gather money. Election in nigeria nor be beans oh... make una ask atiku u go knw wat i mean...

That’s why obi no de give shishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Asks Appointees To Show Election Results Of Their Polling Units / Robbery, Shooting At Murtala-Muhammed International Airport In Lagos / APC: Amosun, Okorocha, Yari, Bad Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.