Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:47 PM

Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? (1048 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2007
my good friends gal cheated on him,i dnt knw how to tell him cuz they r already thinking of marriage.n gals,y must this b done,i hear d same thing almost everytime.plz
Re: Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by yimiton(f): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2007
This is indeed a difficult nut to crack. what you should do is to call the lady and talk some sense into her. Make her realise what she's doing is totally unacceptable and could bring pain, diseases and shame to both herself and her prospective husband. Try to reason with her and talk her out of it. If she persists, it simply means she might not stop even after the marriage; you'll be left no option but to tell your friend about it. You owe it to him as a friend to warn him of the timed bomb before it explodes right on his face.
Tread Gently and with wisdom!
Re: Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by yewaman1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2007
waytin concern you (Mind your business Man)
what he does not know will not hurt him.
Re: Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2007
No. You stay well out of it.

Generally, folk don't thank friends for pointing out things they should have know about.
Re: Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by bibi4u(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2007
just talk to her but plz if she does not listen to u, do not tell ur friend abt it but just give him cos to watch de girl, if u brake them up, na u know oooooooooooo
Re: Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by jkpretty(f): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2007
Stay out of a thing that involves two people, u'll b suprised that its either d guy, ur friend knows about it, or maybe nothing even happened (the so called affair) or even if it did, the two of them would resolve issue like nothing happened, & u'll d be Mr. Bad guy dat wants to destroy our rosy relationship.

But in truth, If the guy is extremely close to u u should tell-----in short don't bother
Re: Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2007
Did you catch her cheating or you heard.
Re: Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by bibi4u(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2007
Did you catch her cheating or you heard.

that's true what did u really see, a girl and a guy together, doesn't really mean that they are dating, be sure of what u think u know my guy, watch carefully
Re: Friends Gal Cheating On Him,do I Let Him Knw? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2007
@bibi4u
Word Man.

Don't make assumptions that might boomerang back against you.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Second Chances? / A Lady Between The Age Of 22 And 25yrsneeded 4 A Serious Relationship / Recognise True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.