Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes (4698 Views)

Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes by Ddokie: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:
it’s almost impossible to forge a year book. You think it’s your Nigerian type schools we’re talking about?

What is the difficulty associated with forging a year book? Shey na currency ne?
Re: David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes by diadem10: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
[
Eketem:

Tinubus fake logo can only be found on Pinterest, it has never been the logo of Chicago State.
Why not present his real certificate? Why print a fake from Pinterest?

You say what? Isn't this triangle below the logo of the business administration department of Chicago state university which Tinubu graduated from? You dey mad or what?

Well, I don't even know why I'm joining words with someone who's stupid enough to cry over a certificate which has the same content including Tinub's name as the one he claimed was original. I mean, what's the reason for crying? The two certificates have Tinubu's names and confirmed that Tinubu is indeed a business administration graduate of Chicago state university. So why the cry?

Meanwhile, I have severally told you that a university graduate always have two certificates. One issued as soon as he graduated and the second after his convocation. Both of them have the same content and any of the two can be tendered anywhere.

Re: David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes by Eketem: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
diadem10:
[

You say what? Isn't this triangle below the logo of the business administration department of Chicago state university which Tinubu graduated from? You dey mad or what?

Well, I don't even know why I'm joining words with someone who's stupid enough to cry over a certificate which has the same content including Tinub's name as the one he claimed was original. I mean, what's the reason for crying? The two certificates have Tinubu's names and confirmed that Tinubu is indeed a business administration graduate of Chicago state university. So why the cry?

Meanwhile, I have severally told you that a university graduate always have two certificates. One issued as soon as he graduated and the second after his convocation. Both of them have the same content and any of the two can be tendered anywhere.

Hahaha ha what a joke, so a University is now issuing certificate with departmental logo.

Please refund the fees your parents wasted
Re: David Hundeyin: Evidence Shows Documents Submitted By Tinubu To INEC Are Fakes by KanwuliaExtra: 2:18am On Apr 04, 2023
Oh dear. . . further investigations.
And INEC told OBI to go to court? cheesy
That only a fellow presidential aspirant can take this to court?
And Atiku's suit was dismissed?
On what grounds?

Nigeria is fantastically-KWARAPT! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory / 2011: Bloodshed, Calamity Ahead – Primate Olabayo / Presidency Response To Atiku Budget Critic - High On Abuses, Short On Economics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.