Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) (9950 Views)

15 Year Old Boy Broke The Internet By Sharing After Sex Pics With His Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
jaeyking:
Chia
Chiaer
Chiaest

Which kind life
Is it just kpakpakpa or kissing, romance, pre-intimacy, oral

Cuz Normal human no suppose fit do kpakpakapakpa for 13hrs straight
;Dit also involves soaking the D in the V for as long as you want. Its not a feet too much for me to beat.
Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by Pells: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2022
I have done 3 hours , highest in Nigeria
Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by MIHOOD(m): 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]*How I Made 2 Million Naira Within The Last 6 Months, By Writing For Foreign Clients*

�Are you someone who can read and write but still struggling to make money online?

Are you someone who has been struggling with different online businesses?

See, it is not easy to be broke in a world where almost everything depends on money.

I understand the pains and sufferings of being broke,

⚡Which is why I've decided to help few people to make their first million before February next year.

� I have the results, and I'm willing to help you as well to make the money,

Incase You're Interested,

*This is a completely Free program* and some of the things you'll be learning within the next 2 days are;

� Emotional Story Of How I Struggled For 5 Years Befofe Making My First Million.

� 7 Reasons Why You're Broke

� My Guide On "How To Make #500K Before This Year Ends By Writing For Us & UK Clients".

� What You'll Need To Start  Writing For Foreign Clients & The Price You Should Be Charging For It.

� And many more......

If you'd like to join us right now,

Click the link below to message me ��

https:///message/G6ZNR3YXJ7YLG1

Note : We are starting immediately we have 1,000 people in‼️
Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by ibtommy(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Bad girl. You go like "that thing" die. grin
care4you:

Cum let me kiss you

Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by ibtommy(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2022
care4you:
How long have you last on pu..y?

I'm watching you closely.
Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by care4you: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2022
ibtommy:
Bad girl. You go like "that thing" die. grin

Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2022
She must be as wide and open as the Atlantic ocean
Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by ibtommy(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2022
[quote author=care4you post=118486316][/quote]

Confirmation
Re: Guinness World Record: Longest Time Of Sex (pics) by fattprince(m): 9:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Curious346:
thought you were a virgin .

I'm disappointed
A married woman with 1-2 children is what you think is a virgin? Common she doesn't hide the fact it's every where on her comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Help! She Wants To Register On 2go / Mz Mariah / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.