Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State (4714 Views)

FFK On Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I’ve Prayed About It, Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised / Nnamdi Kanu- Mamman Daura Was Flown To Dubai Not Uk / If Borisjohnson Becomes PM Of The UK It May Not Be So Easy For Buhari. Femi F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by techWriter1: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2022
God protect kano
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by candygist: 10:37am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

If you appreciate a good thing, you no go die!

What's wrong with you people?!

So na this fine building alone make we appreciate out everything for Kano State. You like suffer no be small.
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by Moh247: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2022
Cool
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 17, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Bush people!
Using one building to pose.

No roads!
No electricity!
No constant running water!

No hospitals!
No sanitation environmentalists!
No law and order!

Spiritual poverty 001!

Tueh!
lol take it easy! You know Africans reason differently
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by BaddestQueen(f): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
Cool
yeah
God bless North
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by Biggeststar01: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

Where you dey live..them go allow u enter that house shocked
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by Mipoplenty: 11:30am On Nov 17, 2022
Hello,

My team members and I are working on a project to monitor the power supply in homes. Please take few minutes to fill this screener survey, thank you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCplyqjY13NHnfTc6tKzQEFpqHnTn8GwJh_JOLMlCmSLSgEA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by fortunez1(m): 11:41am On Nov 17, 2022
That is a British architectural structure . Very beautiful and Royal
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by Rebelutionary: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
id911:
So this single building means development? Nigerians and mediocrity! Many African countries have left us behind while we continue to celebrate useless politicians here.
I don't know where this bitterness in your soul will take you to biko...why the negativity? All this negativity you and your likes spill at every turn, what good has it brought either you or the nation! Abegii

Some people in America got electricity for the first time and they celebrated it if it was here folks like you will spill all manner of inanities.

Abeg go to those African countries that have left us behind biko and leave us to enjoy our "mediocrity"!

Back to topic
The building looks Victorian era but finding this in a place like Kano is unbelievable...cool!
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by UpgradedTv(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Drop your what'sapp number to know how

Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by saobobo80: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Didijiji:
North to the world!
The state of kickback governor.
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by wisdomkid: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
sonature1:

Dear, shut up.
Its like showing one man with a car and food, and say: THIS IS NIGERIA, AND NOT LONDON....

because all Nigerians have food. Such a useless thread. There are better buildings in Nigeria, but life in general can't be compared to theirs. Why bring the comparison if it's so useless?
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by MIHOOD(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
You people should chill and read this emergency message

How I Made 2 Million Naira Within The Last 6 Months, By Writing For Foreign Clients

�Are you someone who can read and write but still struggling to make money online?

Are you someone who has been struggling with different online businesses?

See, it is not easy to be broke in a world where almost everything depends on money.

I understand the pains and sufferings of being broke,

⚡Which is why I've decided to help few people to make their first million before February next year.

� I have the results, and I'm willing to help you as well to make the money,

Incase You're Interested,

*This is a completely Free program* and some of the things you'll be learning within the next 2 days are;

� Emotional Story Of How I Struggled For 5 Years Befofe Making My First Million.

� 7 Reasons Why You're Broke

� My Guide On "How To Make #500K Before This Year Ends By Writing For Us & UK Clients".

� What You'll Need To Start  Writing For Foreign Clients & The Price You Should Be Charging For It.

� And many more......

If you'd like to join us right now,

Click the link below to message me ��

https:///message/G6ZNR3YXJ7YLG1

Note : We are starting immediately we have 1,000 people in‼️
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by meobizy(f): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
It obviously isn’t UK. The edifice is English-styled with Arab domes.

It doesn’t make any difference to my life because nothing go carry me far into the north. Let those savages live among themselves. I’m too educated to become a casualty.
Re: This Is Not UK It's Nigeria, To Be Specific, Kano State by Uniqueleads: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rochas Suspends Jobs Created By Ohakim / Muhammadu Buhari, By Femi Aribisala / APC Lie Busted: Tony Blair Is In Rwanda This Week , Buhari Is In A Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.