Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,843 members, 7,956,169 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) (36584 Views)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Jamsui:
Gzvvdvd
total rubbish
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Rapuru14: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
Ipigs deceived edo ppl into d edo no be lagos mantra......nw we know edo is truly not lagos, dey r working foolishly online to deceive some ppl into supporting the Biafra man again nw......God forbid grin

Awon WreckLoot 50m yoot chai so this Edo campaign still dey pain youuuu? grin
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Edo no Lagos, I hail oooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Roboto11: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Edo no be Lagos.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by benardtotti(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
emee701:
Edo no be lagos

Their eye don clear , in a bid to spite one man due to hate who lives in lagos they voted pdp and a mediocre as governor, I have no sympathy for them .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by cletz991(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Torgba .it must complete o grin
He is only interested in building public parking lot for vehicles N200 per hour angry

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
cheesy otogba grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by theophorus(m): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Torgba

Edo no be Lagos.

Tinubu is not the one taking their money again and Edo has develop better now.

Una go learn by Force.

Join dem dey shout dey support any politician ooo. Don't worry body go soon tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by OmoManU: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
emee701:
Edo no be lagos
Abi

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Neddstark: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Christabeljenny:
Anything possible to make our country better and great is approved by me

Make person wey dem demolish him house no reason your matter this one wey you dey advertise your number.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Gandrova: 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
donforeign:
Obaseki the most useless governor in Edo state
Hahaha I thought you people said Edo no be Lagos! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Una never see anything, Shebi we tell una back then una think say na Oshobaba una dey do!
abegi oshomole get him own for,so oshomole don become saint abi u know no him ambition then
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Cajal(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
donforeign:
How many governors do they have in EDO STATE?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by donforeign: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Gandrova:
Hahaha I thought you people said Edo no be Lagos! cheesy
how does that corelate with my statement.. gerarahere
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
dam2000:
The fight wike is fighting his party is happening in labour party his endorsing presidential candidate south national chairman south director general south.and stupid zombie r praising him continue the north will teach una lesson and stupid wike will remain useless after 2023.
Their chairman is from benue . Stop talking like a child
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Innomama7(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Bigchristo:
You won’t be spewing this nonsense if your house was among, after spending millions to develop a land and the government come and demolish it, were was the government all these while when the land was underdeveloped? Obaseki has proved the betrayal runs in their family till date, if you know Benin kingdom very well you will know Chief Obaseki was the first to betray Oba in the past, this governor has also shown same character to Edo people
brother man keep the cap that land wen dey for obagie community/okoma na government land keep betrayal for the matter all of they wen buy d land know say na government land
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Echoban: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
4+4= ogbane grin grin grin

Towagbagba grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by ASAPFERG1: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Echoban:

Towagbagba grin
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Echoban: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Randy111:

Sharap ur mouth. This is exactly the reason I agree that indeed Edo no be Lagos. Once you are not doing well Edo people will fallout with you. We don't bring sentiment into our business. Unlike urchins that keep following foolishly. Obi will win and will do well that even you will be convinced. But assuming he fails Edo people will still kick against him when necessary. Isn't that enough for you to understand that Edo no truly be Lagos?

Same way we are now convinced that Obaseki is doing well cool

Ogbane

1 Like

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shebi Edo no be Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Osanoghodua1: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Una get mind welcome obi na him dey make obaseki vex

Knowledge is power. Go and verify why the governor is demolishing houses. If I were the governor, I won't show mercy to illegal structures. Don't hide under Obidient and perpetuate wickedness.
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Gandrova: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
donforeign:
how does that corelate with my statement.. gerarahere
It won't now! Why can't you hail him for a fantastic jobhe is doing now?

1 Like

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Relive:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

Whoever you pose yourself to be, you will always be a crook to me. From Edenbells, now to Relive. You seem to be reliving your crookedness like a second nature of dishonesty. Shortly, I will be presenting your case for discussion in my shrine.
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by AfonjaPriest: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
Whoever you pose yourself to be, you will always be a crook to me. From Edenbells, now to Relive. You seem to be reliving your crookedness like a second nature of dishonesty. Shortly, I will be presenting your case for discussion in my shrine.

Relive:
Pls guys, if you're led to help pls kindly assist me with some money to buy drugs. Am very sick with malaria and typhoid but I haven't taken drugs or eaten anything since morning due to lack of money. I live with my dad who is retired and my mom is late. Am pleading from my heart pls kindly assist me pls. may God bless you Acct no:
Anne G.TBank

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Edo people are a betrayal ...was it not last year they gave their massive support to Obaseki...then Obaseki asked them to vote PDP, they dem not want gree...

Demolition continues ....Obaseki should starve them after all he is not coming back to become their governor again...

Edo people are betrayed...support Atiku or Jagaban they went to welcome Obituary ....he has told them that henceforth Edo state will not know peace again...there will be massive demolition before the end of the year

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Bigchristo: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Innomama7:
brother man keep the cap that land wen dey for obagie community/okoma na government land keep betrayal for the matter all of they wen buy d land know say na government land
You never see the plans wey Obaseki get to collect all lands claiming they’re government lands, country home road including the area of Stella Obasanjo hospital at the back had also been marked as government at the end of the day na only government go get land for the Benin

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Spiff20(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
They've not seen anything. It's why Benin looks like a village in 1925. For development to happen houses must be destroyed because they were poorly built without plans.
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Temtem1984(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Governor don dey para because of obi
Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by sleemomymy: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
UNA NEVER START...... grin ALL THIS ONE NA PRACTICE.
EDO NO BE LAGOS NOW..... grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) by Trustworthiness: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
donforeign:

How many Governors you have in Edo state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Govenor Wike Hands Over 16 SUVs To National Assembly Members (Photos) / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since Saturday's Election (VIDEO) / Nigeria’s Dollar Reserves Plunge In Tandem With Naira Rebound

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.