Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt (41558 Views)

Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by limitless777(m): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
danielhubs:
Isha Yusuf spotted

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name
https://forms.gle/FvJv4td7F4CFjPiA9

Boss do you do flyers?
Need one very very badly.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Eriokanmi: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
This guy will sweep the entire south south and south east. He'd get 5 states in the north, including abuja and 2 in the south west. Emilokan and atikulated can share the rest .
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by AfonjaPriest: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
Africum:
My team and I just arrived at the Government House in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, for the Commissioning of a new Flyover constructed by HE @GovWike. -PO

This show of love is too much. OBIdients, I dey hail una. Una dey too much. Let the BATstard miscreant urchins keep taking their drug-laden poopoo to making them readily prepared to stone their benefactor, the bowlegged Bola of the Chicago drug infamy.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Laple0541(m): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Skty:

Dirty Yoruba pig speak talking. Go and clear ur dirty smelly unflowing gutters .. smelling tongue.. dirty nincompoop.. Tinubu will be president and we will divide Nigeria after dollar hit #6,000 for one .then we will burn and scatter everything

See this unfortunate product of a baby factory, Na ogun go kill all of unna if unna no try scatter things when he's sworn in. You bèasts from Sadeast keep shouting you will divide Nigeria yet half of your population are in Southwest and North selling gala and fake stuffs on the streets. Infact dividing will be very nice to us, I can't wait to see you Ipigs being treated like a thirdclass citizens that you truly are in Lagos and Kano.

Shebi unna no wan get sense? Situations go force dat sense into unna empty flat skulls.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by blacksam01: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
Aisha yusuf with her end SARS gauntlet bag spotted!

i love her husband even more
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by VULCAN(m): 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
The questions you are asking would only make sense if you haven't been in Nigeria since the PDP election.

Wike has been sending threats to PDP for months and he has been flirting with APC governors also.

So if you cannot perceive what he is doing then it will take a long time to explain it to you.

nnachukz:
What message is Wike trying to send to PDP? And what is he trying to tell Rivers State indigen to do?
Wike be matured and stop this play, it is seriously getting out of hand.
This thing he is doing will likely influence the other governors who are with him.
They may even start working underground for him, even sponsoring some of his campaigns.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Skty: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Laple0541:

See this unfortunate product of a baby factory, Na ogun go kill all of unna if unna no try scatter things when he's sworn in. You bèasts from Sadeast keep shouting you will divide Nigeria yet half of your population are in Southwest and North selling gala and fake stuffs on the streets. Infact dividing will be very nice to us, I can't wait to see you Ipigs being treated like a thirdclass citizens that you truly are in Lagos and Kano.

Shebi unna no wan get sense? Situations go force dat sense into unna empty flat skulls.

Idiot..this is a South south speaking. We mustn't all be ibos. Instead of Tinubu..we will bring in atiku. Yorubas have been causing problems to Nigeria, .. hence we don't want them.. Zimbabwean dollar as e bad reach better pass naira. Your idiottik principal came with 'vote for change' mantra and brought Buhari..and destroyed Nigeria. Ur fave is suffering from madness and can never rule us. If he's not delusional,why is he saying he will rescue us from the same APC he brought in?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Obed29: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
As e dey sweet us............
Someone should complete it for me
e go dey pain dem

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by erico2k2(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Panda7:
we sure want industries what flyovers are we commissioning every weekend?
Do you live in Rivers? if you do you will know the importance of these flyovers, take for example, Rumukoro roundabout 3 years ago, it takes you nearly 3 hours to cross that roundabout in the morning and rush hour evenings, now 5 Mins, Businesses were stranded, good delivery from factories and containers clog the roads, I witnessed this 1st hand and the amount of money I burn on fuel to transport goods from one point of the east road to the other reduced by nearly 70%.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by erico2k2(m): 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
nnachukz:
What message is Wike trying to send to PDP? And what is he trying to tell Rivers State indigen to do?
Wike be matured and stop this play, it is seriously getting out of hand.
This thing he is doing will likely influence the other governors who are with him.
They may even start working underground for him, even sponsoring some of his campaigns.
Its clear Wike is going with LP, FG govt has nothing on him!
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by onome2013: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
WIKE IS COMMISSIONING PROJECTS EVERY DAY, WHICH ONE HAS IFEANYI OKOWA COMPLETED BEFORE THINKING HE IS THE RIGHTFUL PERSON TO GO AS THEIR PARTY VICE PRESIDENT.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Shikini: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Laple0541(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2022
Skty:

Idiot..this is a South south speaking. We mustn't all be ibos. Instead of Tinubu..we will bring in atiku. Yorubas have been causing problems to Nigeria, .. hence we don't want them.. Zimbabwean dollar as e bad reach better pass naira. Your idiottik principal came with 'vote for change' mantra and brought Buhari..and destroyed Nigeria. Ur fave is suffering from madness and can never rule us. If he's not delusional,why is he saying he will rescue us from the same APC he brought in?

Smello, you don't merit my response, I only replied you because this is a faceless medium. You are daft and it reflects in your response. I support who I support because of his achievements as a governor, has Tinubu ever been a Minister, president or hold any political post in the past? So why referring to an individual as a party? If that should be the case then Obi should carry all the deficiencies and failures of APGA, PDP and Labour party then. Fool.

Anyways you are a local pig, you can't see outside the enclave you are.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Panda7(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2022
sanya4good:

Governments should not get involved in establishing industries anymore, where are the likes of oil refineries, iron refineries, textile industries created by governments years back today. The best governments can do today is to create the right policies and build infrastructures. Let the private sector establish the industries.
those industries were mostly created by federal government and mostly with no proper employment, if states handles her resources i think it would get a proper management as things change after election with the federal system of govt.
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Skty: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2022
Laple0541:

Smello, you don't merit my response, I only replied you because this is a faceless medium. You are daft and it reflects in your response. I support who I support because of his achievements as a governor, has Tinubu ever been a Minister, president or hold any political post in the past? So why referring to an individual as a party? If that should be the case then Obi should carry all the deficiencies and failures of APGA, PDP and Labour party then. Fool.

Anyways you are a local pig, you can't see outside the enclave you are.

Na una race dirty pass for the world...from una toilets to mouths to tongues to pants...una de sweep house? Ibadan, Lagos .. those places too dirty. I heard when Eve the American singer came to Lagos (those days she was reigning,) she turned back because the whole Lagos was smelling..u nor go know Eve shall..Dem never born u wen she de reign..ta!, gettat!
Re: Peter Obi Commissions New Fly Over In Portharcourt by Dubemchi(m): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2022
nice one

Hello, I supervise building projects, produce architectural designs, produce mechanical and electrical drawings etc. Am in need of an architects, clients, engineers, contractors, companies, etc to work for.
I'm new in Abuja.
pls contact
0703 345 3640

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Office Of The "First Lady": How Buhari Deceived Nigerians / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.