Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos (48744 Views)

Big Snaked Killed And Turned To Pepper Soup (pics) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by TUMIC(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Police detectives from the Idimu Division, Lagos State, have arrested a dog meat seller, Success Akpan, after a stolen dog was traced to his pepper soup pot, which he was already selling to his customers before he was caught.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Olorunsogo Street, Ejigbo area of Lagos, where Akpan operates a shop.

When the Akwa Ibom State born Akpan was caught, he claimed that he bought the dog for N12,000 from a seller, who was later identified as Abu and did not know it was a stolen dog.

The suspect, Akpan, landed in trouble after the seller, Abu, stole the dog from his mother’s tenant in Idimu, who had refused to pay his house rent.
He allegedly stole the dog and sold to Akpan before the information leaked and he was arrested. He was detained by the Police and told to bring the dog back.

It was during interrogation that the suspect, Abu, confessed and took the Police to Akpan’s shop. But before they got there, Akpan had already killed the dog and used it to prepare pepper soup.

Akpan was also arrested and detained at the station for conspiracy and stealing but he was said to have pleaded with the owner to resolve the matter by paying for the dog.

The bone of contention was that the owner of the dog insisted that he wanted his dog back but Akpan explained to him that he had already killed the dog and was selling the pepper soup before he was arrested.

According to Police sources, both Akpan and Abu will be charged before the Court if the owner of the dog continues to insist that he wants his dog instead of the N80,000 Akpan offered to pay in order to resolve the matter.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmexpressng.com/police-trace-stolen-dog-to-pepper-soup-pot-ready-for-customers/amp/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by phoneport(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wetin Calabar no go see for dog.

Since 3 weeks now, my neighbors German breed dog has been missing, and they have traced it everywhere.
Who knows if Obama (The dogs name) has finally rested in peace in one Calabar man's pot. grin grin grin

263 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by illicit(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wahala

4 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Dougyclan: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
TUMIC:
Police detectives from the Idimu Division, Lagos State, have arrested a dog meat seller, Success Akpan, after a stolen dog was traced to his pepper soup pot, which he was already selling to his customers before he was caught.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Olorunsogo Street, Ejigbo area of Lagos, where Akpan operates a shop…..CONTINUE READING

When the Akwa Ibom State born Akpan was caught, he claimed that he bought the dog for N12, 000 from a seller, who was later identified as Abu and did not know it was a stolen dog.

The suspect, Akpan, landed in trouble after the seller, Abu, stole the dog from his mother’s tenant in Idimu, who had refused to pay his house rent.
He allegedly stole the dog and sold to Akpan before the information leaked and he was arrested. He was detained by the Police and told to bring the dog back.

It was during interrogation that the suspect, Abu, confessed and took the Police to Akpan’s shop. But before they got there, Akpan had already killed the dog and used it to prepare pepper soup.

Akpan was also arrested and detained at the station for conspiracy and stealing but he was said to have pleaded with the owner to resolve the matter by paying for the dog.

The bone of contention was that the owner of the dog insisted that he wanted his dog back but Akpan explained to him that he had already killed the dog and was selling the pepper soup before he was arrested.

According to Police sources, both Akpan and Abu will be charged before the Court if the owner of the dog continues to insist that he wants his dog instead of the N80,000 Akpan offered to pay in order to resolve the matter.
what a delicious looking meal...

11 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by phoneport(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Dougyclan:
what a delicious looking meal...

Delicious bah! Na person best friend Dem chop so.
So you are one of them?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2022

Abeg abeg this story too funny grin grin grin

Akpan but why?
You must vomit that dog alive o.
Typical calabar man no dey use eye see dog

101 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Wawelexy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Funny grin grin

The woman should just collect the 80k and rest, abi the dog dey render special services ni? Calabar and Akwa Ibom people no get chill for where dog dey...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by blaquemyc: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abu stole the dog from his
mother’s tenant in Idimu, who had refused
to pay his house rent.

collect the money take settle your house rent and let the dog rest in pieces in the belly of Akpan's customers. Simple

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by BigYash: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Very funny news grin Make them go arrest the pot of dog pepper soup too grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin grin grin Please bring the plate and it's contents to Pankshin Plateau State let's investigate something.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by SaLongs1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
phoneport:

Delicious bah! Na person best friend Dem chop so.
So you are one of them?
Baba person wey never chop dog meat dey miss alot.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by HandsomeHITLER(m): 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
That bowl of soup ��� got me salivating

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Better than grill vultures from mannabbqvulture grills.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
nawa ooo

see dog wey don die dey cause wahala like this ooo

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by FrancescoFarino(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
the people that got served and ate the dog meat should be arrested too...lols

here we go

7 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by powerhouse3(m): 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
phoneport:
Wetin Calabar no go see for dog.

Since 3 weeks now, my neighbors German breed dog has been missing, and they have traced it everywhere.
Who knows if Obama (The dogs name) has finally rested in peace in one Calabar man's pot. grin grin grin
...PM New with sensational head line....

Lastly,they don't eat all these German shepherd, rottweiler or all those vaccinated dog,..they eat only local

20 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Warlord12(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Which kind news be this grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Sucre6: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
This news is only funny if the dog isn't yours, I know how I felt when I lost my beautiful dog to parvovirus, I felt like a hug part of me was missing cry.

Akpan and Abu, una get luck say no be my dog una use they play so, Nah only God for fit rescue una from my hand angry

16 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Mastakija(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Akpan calabar grin
I wonder wetin dog do give dose ppl grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by jeromestarks: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mercury12:

Akpan but why?

Take down that picture of a Christian priest or I will ask God to punish you.
We don't joke with our spiritual fathers.
I might even make it my life's work to find you and kill you.

Take it down now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Mercury12(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
jeromestarks:

Take down that picture of a Christian priest or I will ask God to punish you.
We don't joke with our spiritual fathers.
I might even make it my life's work to find you and kill you.

Take it down now.
Ozuor cheesy
To me the picture doest represent a priest and secondly you are not God lol.

As for your last paragraph. You that want to kill another person what if you don't wake up the next day?
It seams you fled the psychiatric ward or you skipped your meds again today

23 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Octopusssy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2022
Poor animal cry

Everything no be money. The owner already has a bond with the dog which money cannot compensate for.

Why are Nigerians like this, for God's sake? This is animal cruelty.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Akpan! Squander akpa!apparently!

He is not happy at the moment, he dey NET.

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by ShaqFu: 9:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
TUMIC:

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Olorunsogo Street, Ejigbo area of Lagos, where Akpan operates a shop…..CONTINUE READING

When the Akwa Ibom State born Akpan was caught, he claimed that he bought the dog for N12, 000 from a seller, who was later identified as Abu and did not know it was a stolen dog.

kindly post the source.

This is the clear case of cunny man die, cunny man bury am.

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by romunu(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2022
If they arrest Akpan for buying stolen dog, what about the customers that bought stolen dog meat? The matter no go settle at all.

14 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Mercury12:

Akpan but why?

Boss.. dog meat dey sweet especially when the cook,cooks it well with igbo leaves

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by BigDawsNet: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Christ...

Its literally sign of poverty in the land...

How normal person go risk kidnapp adult dog wey fit bite you sell...

If you hav dog pls... take care of them oh...

We shall never loose our dog to kidnapper in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by judetov2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) / Diary of my Dog Cooper. / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.