Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos (48755 Views)

Big Snaked Killed And Turned To Pepper Soup (pics) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
phoneport:
Wetin Calabar no go see for dog.

Since 3 weeks now, my neighbors German breed dog has been missing, and they have traced it everywhere.
Who knows if Obama (The dogs name) has finally rested in peace in one Calabar man's pot. grin grin grin

Akwa Ibom is very different from Calabar please.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Racoon(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
grin Doggie has long gone down the Calabar man's pot.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Allisgud: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
I trust olopa they will arrest that pot for more interogation

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Tochj(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Take down that picture of a Christian priest or I will ask God to punish you.
We don't joke with our spiritual fathers.
I might even make it my life's work to find you and kill you.

Take it down now.
That killing part is what you must take down immediately
Christians don't kill for God.

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Mamijoh(f): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
SaLongs1:
grin grin grin Please bring the plate and it's contents to Pankshin Plateau State let's investigate something.
U no dey serious grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Phantom233: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
dogs are eaten everywhere in Nigeria, moreover. They are better than those irritating serpents which yoruba people cannot do without. tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Gbeng30(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wahala Don wear pant... This people and dog sha
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by scholes23(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Na Calabar kitchen
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Carot: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
Octopusssy:
Poor animal cry

Everything no be money. The owner already has a bond with the dog which money cannot compensate for.

Why are Nigerians like this, for God's sake? This is animal cruelty.
are you vegan?

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by dydx2020(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wetin be ur gain after killing him.?
Jesus preach peace, love & forgiveness.

jeromestarks:

Take down that picture of a Christian priest or I will ask God to punish you.
We don't joke with our spiritual fathers.
I might even make it my life's work to find you and kill you.

Take it down now.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mannabbqgrils I hope no be for your shop the thing take happen?
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by macrodata(m): 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
That's why I like Doberman Pinscher. Before Akpan knife come near the throat, Audu's femur bone would've been seriously used to pick his canines.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Emmex45(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Palastain are killing dogs here and there but we are stealing our neighbour dogs. We should beg them na maybe the could dash us as a humanitarian effort
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Absuchat(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
The final consumers are not totally free from this case angry
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by friendl: 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
He should be seriously dealt with,... nonsense small K9 cry
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by yemmywesey(m): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Calabar people and dog,
Yoruba people with Amala and ewedu.
Igbo people with white soup and akpu
Bandits and ak 47.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Bigleaf1006: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
phoneport:

Since 3 weeks now, my neighbors German breed dog has been missing, and they have traced it everywhere.
Who knows if Obama (The dogs name) has finally rested in peace in one Calabar man's pot. grin grin grin

They prefer local dogs nkita to the foreign ones.....the foreign ones don't taste as good.....I noh know o, nah wetin i hear

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Dracas: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigYash:
Very funny news grin Make them go arrest the pot of dog pepper soup too grin
Hmm, if that one reach station, na empty pot go return o
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by BigYash: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Dracas:

Hmm, if that one reach station, na empty pot go return o
grin DPO go just carry the pot enter office..
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by SaturnNick(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
SaLongs1:
grin grin grin Please bring the plate and it's contents to Pankshin Plateau State let's investigate something.
Nam'as predator spotted grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by dabiriy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
The police officer deserve national award for the great job
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by dabiriy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
National award for the officer
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
phoneport:

They don't eat all that German Shi or all those dogs wey dey take injection. It's Ekuke..

In any case, it's not a Calabar thing. There is a place around Kirikiri prison that Northerners, Benue, Igbo and other ethnic groups come to eat it. Some of the Ogas that don't want to show up personally send their boys with food flasks to get it. It's usually pre-ordered so that the sumptuous parts wouldn't run out.

You'll scarcely see any Calabar there apart from the chef

But na Calabar una dey shout all the time that they eat dogs.

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is betrayal of trust between Abu and the Rest In Soup dog. He used familiarity to lure the dog out and kidnapped the dog.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Mosesmo6: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Omo c wetin dog meat d ;Don cause grin
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by oluwaseyi0: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Buhari4sale:
What kind of dog is it because the 80k sounds somehow to me

More of avoiding problem and court wahala

Like joke, like joke Nigeria court fit remand the thief and buyer in prison and start dragging the case for over 2 years with useless adjournment

Anything that will make you go to Nigerian court as defendant, avoid it, even if you feel you are not that guilty

And at the end the court will still ask you to pay damages

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Truvelisback(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
If it were in European country like the U.K or the U.S, Akpan would have rot in Jail. Over there, killing a pet like a dog or a cat is tantamount to killing a humanbeing. hmmm, Zuma wey just only use him pussy cat play freekick, una know wetin him face. It almost cost him his job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
FrancescoFarino:
nawa ooo

see dog wey don die dey cause wahala like this ooo

Go and watch John Wick wink
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
macrodata:
That's why I like Doberman Pinscher. Before Akpan knife come near the throat, Audu's femur bone would've been seriously used to pick his canines.

Forget that thing! grin
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Luckysbab: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sucre6:
This news is only funny if the dog isn't yours, I know how I felt when I lost my beautiful dog to parvovirus, I felt like a hug part of me was missing cry.

Akpan and Abu, una get luck say no be my dog una use they play so, Nah only God for fit rescue una from my hand angry

Why keep a dog, yet refuse to pay rent?
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Luckysbab: 5:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Truvelisback:
If it were in European country like the U.K or the U.S, Akpan would have rot in Jail. Over there, kill a pet animal like a dog or a cat is tantamount to killing a humanbeing. hmmm, Zuma wey just only use him pussy cat play freekick, una know wetin face. It almost cost him his job.

Over there, you wouldn't be owing rent and stay put like it's cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) / Diary of my Dog Cooper. / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.