Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos (48754 Views)

Big Snaked Killed And Turned To Pepper Soup (pics) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Slymking: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Take down that picture of a Christian priest or I will ask God to punish you.
We don't joke with our spiritual fathers.
I might even make it my life's work to find you and kill you.

Take it down now.

F00l so u claim to be part of Christian believer and wanted to fight for the course of the priest yet you want to kill someone, Mr I'd!0t you're a very confused miscreant that doesn't even know his religion SMH
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Blakpot: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Take it down now.

Remain in ignorance and keep fighting for corrupt men. Most of your catholic priests and no more than wolves in sheep's clothing.

https://bitterwinter.org/the-roman-catholic-church-and-pedophilia/

https://www.sundayguardianlive.com/news/catholic-church-must-deal-paedophile-priests-seriously

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by BaddestQueen(f): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
Pm news
shatap
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wawelexy:
Funny grin grin

The woman should just collect the 80k and rest, abi the dog dey render special services ni? Calabar and Akwa Ibom people no get chill for where dog dey...

Including Ondo people
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by iamsolasoul(f): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
I been dey talk sey some meat is not meat lol God help us o pepper soup is ready ke more like pepe Aja please restaurant owners disclose so we know and no be anyhow source abeg help your sister in the market

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Octopusssy(f): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Sucre6:
This news is only funny if the dog isn't yours, I know how I felt when I lost my beautiful dog to parvovirus, I felt like a hug part of me was missing cry.

angry
Tell them o cry
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Octopusssy(f): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Christ...

Its literally sign of poverty in the land...

How normal person go risk kidnapp adult dog wey fit bite you sell...

If you hav dog pls... take care of them oh...

We shall never loose our dog to kidnapper in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Octopusssy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Buddha3:

Akwa Ibom is very different from Calabar please.
Y'all sound alike
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Ruthymoon(f): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
God protect, every Dog out there kiss
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by basketballseek: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
According to the American Pulling Dogs Association (APDA), dog weight pulling harness helps improve many behavioral issues in dogs. Dogs pull to get where they are going. Dogs want to engage with the environment, and humans, to a dog, can be slow. Wearing a leash and being tethered to a human is not a “natural” behavior for dogs. Many dogs will naturally “lean in” when they feel pressure on their collars and strain forward.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by foolbuster: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wawelexy:
Funny grin grin

The woman should just collect the 80k and rest, abi the dog dey render special services ni? Calabar and Akwa Ibom people no get chill for where dog dey...

You have never owned a Dog.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by wiseone28: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Phantom233:
dogs are eaten everywhere in Nigeria, moreover. They are better than those irritating serpents which yoruba people cannot do without. tongue
You spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by olaeffect(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Only God knows the profit police would have made from this case now shocked
1. They will collect money from owner of dog for reporting case
2. They will collect money from the person that stole the dog (luckily for them na house owner pickin grin)
3. They will collect money from Akpan the restaurant owner/dog pepersoup mongul grin grin grin

In every case that is reported to the police, they are the ones that make pure/net profit.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by wiseone28: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Octopusssy:

Y'all sound alike
Only the Efik in Cross river sound like Akwa ibom others are stranger to Akwa ibom
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by asahnwaKC: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is really sad….. Apkan and Abu is sentenced to 2 years with hard labor…. I give my verdict embarassed
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Octopusssy:

Tell them o cry

I keep feeling the malicious urge to troll you but I fear it may be a step too far cheesy
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by caandi: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
TUMIC:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmexpressng.com/police-trace-stolen-dog-to-pepper-soup-pot-ready-for-customers/amp/
. I really feel for the owner, no meager amount of money can replace the love his dog has for him and vice versa if you own a pet you will understand
It’s very painful o
Especially if it’s not local dog abeg
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by kacheezy: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
Na here you see the Nigerian police in action. Na this kind case dem de like. Akpan must provide that dog.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by caandi: 7:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Christ...

Its literally sign of poverty in the land...

How normal person go risk kidnapp adult dog wey fit bite you sell...

If you hav dog pls... take care of them oh...

We shall never loose our dog to kidnapper in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Eleyigidgan: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mamijoh:
U no dey serious grin grin grin grin grin
hi where in plateau are you?

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Funny enough hope the post is just a joke
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Eleyigidgan: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
macrodata:
That's why I like Doberman Pinscher. Before Akpan knife come near the throat, Audu's femur bone would've been seriously used to pick his canines.
grin grin grin
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
They only eat local bingo dogs, they don't cost much.
Foreign breeds are a no no.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Octopusssy(f): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I keep feeling the malicious urge to troll you but I fear it may be a step too far cheesy
You better not angry
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Cti28(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
SaLongs1:
grin grin grin Please bring the plate and it's contents to Pankshin Plateau State let's investigate something.
Ngas man sighted.
I think Calabars and Akwaiboms comes second to and an Ngas man, when it comes to dog meat consumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Sucre6: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Luckysbab:

Why keep a dog, yet refuse to pay rent?

I don't support him not paying rent, but kidnapping and selling the dog to be killed for pepper soup is extreme

2 Likes

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by faceland: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Someone spend money to train his dog fat, and you went to chop it.

Lock that bastard up.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by ronyman(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
These Afonjas and dog meat.... Akpanolu
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Karemarealty288(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Funny very funny

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by maasoap(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
jeromestarks:

Take it down now.

What an irresponsible comment! Who is in that picture?
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2022
Phantom233:
dogs are eaten everywhere in Nigeria, moreover. They are better than those irritating serpents which yoruba people cannot do without. tongue

Fallacy: error of generalisation
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
macrodata:
That's why I like Doberman Pinscher. Before Akpan knife come near the throat, Audu's femur bone would've been seriously used to pick his canines.

Knife? Who told you that they always use knives? Even if they use knife, you will pity the dog with the way it would have been tied up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) / Diary of my Dog Cooper. / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.