Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos (48758 Views)

Big Snaked Killed And Turned To Pepper Soup (pics) / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by occfx: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
BigYash:
Very funny news grin Make them go arrest the pot of dog pepper soup too grin

Na the target na, they have arrested the pot of pepper soup, so the job is done, Case closed. The pot of pepper soup has been detained in the station till further notice.

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by macrodata(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
maasoap:

Knife? Who told you that they always use knives? Even if they use knife, you will pity the dog with the way it would have been tied up.
I have no idea how it's done, neither am I interested in finding out. lol.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
The owner of the dog should just collect the cash and the case.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by detectivejones: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
404 is ready
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Phantom233: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
maasoap:

Fallacy: error of generalisation
How many states have you lived in nigeria? I repeat dogs are eaten by all the regions in naija not all the tribes though incase that's where you're getting confused.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Loverboi2cute(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mercury12:

Abeg abeg this story too funny grin grin grin

Akpan but why?
You must vomit that dog alive o.
Typical calabar man no dey use eye see dog

MERCURY12 PLS TAKE DOWN DIS PRIEST PICTURE... IT'S A SLAP TO THE BODY OF CATHOLIC FAITH...PLS DON'T POST SUCH AGAIN.. IT'S UNPROPER
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 3:03am On Nov 19, 2022
TUMIC:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmexpressng.com/police-trace-stolen-dog-to-pepper-soup-pot-ready-for-customers/amp/
Heyaaaaa.

Bought dog for N12,000.

And entered trouble which N80,000 couldn't solve
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Emmanuel909090: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Why kill an innocent dog,?
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Babaken(m): 6:29am On Nov 19, 2022
illicit:
Wahala
Very big wahala i for doubt the story but when I see Apkan I rest my case

Did the police officer test the meat to confirm is the dog they are looking for is that?

1 Like

Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by osazsky(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2022
phoneport:
Wetin Calabar no go see for dog.

Since 3 weeks now, my neighbors German breed dog has been missing, and they have traced it everywhere.
Who knows if Obama (The dogs name) has finally rested in peace in one Calabar man's pot. grin grin grin
we dont do assentian na bingo they sweet pass..assentian na big for nothing
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by ApehJohn: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2022
Pls my fellow nairalanders in the house, I need advice on what to do; my turkey just died on the 14th day of incubating her eggs what do I do with the 12 eggs she left behind. I found her dead on top her eggs yesterday. Nobody know the cause of her dead she lay the eggs in a bush very close to my neighbor house.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by KennethEnyi(m): 7:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Wetin these useless calabar people dey see inside dog sef Wetin do goat or cow?
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by obotematics: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2022
Mkpo Ke 404
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Luckysbab: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Sucre6:

I don't support him not paying rent, but kidnapping and selling the dog to be killed for pepper soup is extreme

A one sided criticism initially is unfair.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by ALFADOS(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Dayaa: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Ijb11: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
grin
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Tegabadguy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2022
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
They should all the dog to rest in peace na
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by maasoap(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2022
macrodata:
I have no idea how it's done, neither am I interested in finding out. lol.

Enjoy your ignorance grin grin grin
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by macrodata(m): 5:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
maasoap:

Enjoy your ignorance grin grin grin
ontop dog meat? Go ahead, I can afford to kosher diet.
Re: Police Trace Stolen Dog To Pepper Soup Pot Ready For Customers In Lagos by Mamijoh(f): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eleyigidgan:
hi where in plateau are you?
Farin Gada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Some Of My Gsds (DDR Bloodlines) / Diary of my Dog Cooper. / The Owl A Nairalander Caught At A Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.