Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign (35551 Views)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / Wike Pledges N5m Monthly FFS For Fire Trucks Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by LCling: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Happy news ..
We fail together
We waste vote together

Tomorrow will judge today
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by richeeyo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

You are really in self denial. Let me explain it for you at your level

Wike: Sanwo-Olu take this suitcase for now, next year I will give you one million naira.

Wike: Obi, take this one million naira. Next year I will give you the briefcase.

Do you understand now?
Oponu radaarad grin grin
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by 6ixVille: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
Expected...he's doing the right thing.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Mrfixitt(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Logistics support is not political support o wink

As State Governor, HE Wike can assist him with venue and sound system.

check my signature for free stuffs.
I know you're in pain. I love to see the tears coming

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by guychidile: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
ObiDient nd yusful is the slogan
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Ofunaofu: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
goslowgoslow:

So you don't know the difference between logistics and political support. Una go dey rejoice over nothing.

at least, there won't be any hostile environment for campaigns
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Quenncee: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi abago
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by deeva2: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi keeps taking his followers where they don't even understand

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by casualobserver: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
onatisi:
But looking at it from another angle, apc will not trust wike because he is not consistent. Today he is moving with apc , tomorrow he is supporting peter obi, after some days he is in meeting with pdp. But one thing tht is certain is ,the continuous acceptance and rising popularity of peter obi in the south is definitely not a good sign or omen for APC or tinubu

You guys are either amateurs or lacking in grey matter.

Rivers is PDP territory, WIKe has made a deal with APC, Wike is against Atiku, Wike knows Obi has no northern votes so he can allow him to take Rivers votes and he won’t become president as a result, he knows Rivers will not vote APC, Wike cannot leave PDP or campaign for APC in a PDP stronghold like Rivers, so what does he do? He allows Obi to have the Rivers PDP votes and damage Atiku in Rivers.

When Soludo was preaching sense to you you were insulting him. This is exactly what Soludo said.

Wike has negotiated his soft landing from office by handing Rivers to Obi, in the process damaging Atiku thereby ensuring a Tinubu victory.

You guys are too simple minded (aka unintelligent) for the game!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by newnigerdelta00: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
bobobenz:
OBI IS A GOAL

GOAL FOR WHICH VILLAGE YOU COME FROM

1 Like

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by TrumpDonald2: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us grin grin
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by buhariguy(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
alsudan:
Obi is already President, na inauguration remain.

I thought Wike was Wiked Wike, but I can see he’s also a Wise Wike

Man took his time and jumped on the winning team.

Now he will be seen as a Hero and one who’s standing with his people in Rivers State, because of the diehard support Obi has there.
very soon idiotic pigs will start to insult wike the same way they're insulting soludo
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Grgt0n: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by penearth(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The main thing about logistics u no talk am. Him talk of free transportation of all Obidient and we'll wishing Nigerians going to d rally venue
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by bobobenz: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

GOAL FOR YOUR VILLAGE NIGER DELTA AND MY VILLAGE TOO.. ONE LOVE BRO ❤️
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by bobobenz: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

GOAL FOR YOUR VILLAGE NIGER DELTA AND MY VILLAGE TOO.. ONE LOVE BRO
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Kaiser20: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
BE WARNED!!!
LP PETER OBI IS THE ONLY SPECIAL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE IN SS ESPECIALLY IN RIVER-STATE., ANY OTHER IMPOSTURE IS NOT WELCOME.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by TrumpDonald2: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Wike said 'We will give you federal, leave state for us'

You can buy sniper or hit your head on the nearest wall. grin grin grin

Sorry I forgot, I have FreeSniperNG grin
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by PrinceOfLagos: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
Anything that takes away Atiku's votes in his supposed stronghold is just fine. That's an indirect plus for Tinubu.
Stop talking nonsense abeg , we all know how you Tinubu people celebrated Wike fake support of Sanwo Olu

Let me tell you the bitter truth you don't wanna hear, Peter Obi will win south west In 2023 wether you like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by millionaireman: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
bobobenz:

SOURCE: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/17/just-in-wike-pledges-logistics-support-for-peter-obis-campaign/

The political elites in Nigeria know that Peter Obi is the best of all the presidential candidates this time to steer Nigeria after PMB.
When former governor Adams Oshiomhole thanked Gov Wike for telling him that Wike wanted to invite Peter Obi to commission project in Rivers state, I got the hint that Nigeria's political elites are shunning partisan politics in beginning to see who is best between Obi, Atiku and Tinubu, to take over from PMB.

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by onatisi(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
boss , please how is ur write-up or opinion different from what i wrote?
casualobserver:

Rivers is PDP territory, WIKe has made a deal with APC, Wike is against Atiku, Wike knows Obi has no northern votes so he can allow him to take Rivers votes and he won’t become president as a result, he knows Rivers will not vote APC, Wike cannot leave PDP or campaign for APC in a PDP stronghold like Rivers, so what does he do? He allows Obi to have the Rivers PDP votes and damage Atiku in Rivers.

When Soludo was preaching sense to you you were insulting him. This is exactly what Soludo said.

Wike has negotiated his soft landing from office by handing Rivers to Obi, in the process damaging Atiku thereby ensuring a Tinubu victory.

You guys are to simple minded for the game!!!!

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by buhariguy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense abeg , we all know how you Tinubu people celebrated Wike fake support of Sanwo Olu

Let me tell you the bitter truth you don't wanna hear, Peter Obi will win south west In 2023 wether you like it or not
hahahaha,
You were not aware ayu said pdp will win lagos
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Fearyourcreator: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You sha wan kill this people sha... Lolzzz
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Fearyourcreator: 3:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
BATified2023:
so wike has suddenly turn to a good man?
Lolzzzxx...
People here too dey make me laugh
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by maestroferddi: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Ogbeni, who send you work for explanation?
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

E dey pain am

Shut up ...

Foolish troll. Why didn't wike pledge logistics to Tinubu?

Mugu
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Machinegun91(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Confused bastard
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Devil1Messenger: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This one pain u
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Devil1Messenger: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:
Sanwo-Olu is a genuinely naive person. You will not see Tinubu’s shadow in Rivers state. He's not that gullible.
Lolz
Stop crying
Its just logistic support not endorsement
Sha vote wisely grin
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by millionaireman: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2022
casualobserver:

You guys are too simple minded (aka unintelligent) for the game!!!!

In what type of country can a man who forfeited drug trafficking money to US government become president?

In no modern country, Nigeria cannot be an exception.

Tinubu is labouring in vain. Remember MKO ABIOLA case?

Guess why APC allowed Tinubu only the unofficial role of Party leader, but never allowed Tinubu to hold any political office in the party. Because if Tinubu holds any elective office of APC, the world will see APC as party led by drug trafficking barons.
Then came APC presidential primaries, Tinubu said it's his turn to become president in 2023.
He was allowed to buy presidential candidate ticket, but Shettima was drafted to take over from Tinubu if, and when APC wins.

Shine your eyes.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by maestroferddi: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Urchins do not understand the difference between logistics support and political support..

See as they are celebrating as if they have won.. Just watch out for this space when Wike eventually gives them the lowdown...

Wike was indirectly scolding Obi with that statement because when Obi was in power... He denied Labor Party the same use of such facilities he is today looking up to need....

Wike is incredibly wise/wicked... Urchins didn't know... grin cheesy
Let me educate you...

Wike is no fool. He knows that Peter Obi will sweep Rivers State votes

He wants to be on the people's side...

Without rigging Tinubu will not see 100k votes in River State...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) / Tinubu’s NYSC Certificate Submitted To INEC Has Adekunle — Atiku’s Lawyer, Kalu / Beautiful APC Themed Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.