Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign (35548 Views)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / Wike Pledges N5m Monthly FFS For Fire Trucks Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Arizoner: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
casualobserver:

You guys are either amateurs or lacking in grey matter.

Rivers is PDP territory, WIKe has made a deal with APC, Wike is against Atiku, Wike knows Obi has no northern votes so he can allow him to take Rivers votes and he won’t become president as a result, he knows Rivers will not vote APC, Wike cannot leave PDP or campaign for APC in a PDP stronghold like Rivers, so what does he do? He allows Obi to have the Rivers PDP votes and damage Atiku in Rivers.

When Soludo was preaching sense to you you were insulting him. This is exactly what Soludo said.

Wike has negotiated his soft landing from office by handing Rivers to Obi, in the process damaging Atiku thereby ensuring are too simple minded (aka unintelligent) for the game!!!!

and you think kwankwanso and atiku will not steal votes from APC in the north. The same way the south is polarized btw APC, LP and PDP is the way the north is polarised btw APC, NNPP and PDP.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Shadysen: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
rivers state is for OBI, we are waiting on that day, me and my friends in ph are voting obi.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Logistics support is not political support o wink

As State Governor, HE Wike can assist him with venue and sound system.

check my signature for free stuffs.

You were waiting to hear Wike ignored Obi and flew to meet Sanwo Olu in Lagos State abi? ....

I thought Obi is IPOB....and Wike Massacred Igbos....
Does it mean WIKE suddenly became IPOB too?
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
God bles our incoming president of nigeria. HE Peter obi. the real darling daddy. D; Nigerians will be grateful for choosing you sir.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by kingsceemark(m): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
Yoru-bad Muslim no go like this great news

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by filitech070: 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2022
JOemmy:
Any reasonable person will always go for obi how can any sensible person still support another fulani man to rule nigeria for another eight years or support a known comfirmed drug lord to be his president?
Na so...wike is now a good man to u abi??he go soon pepper unah
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by weljewel: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Thanks be to God for our home!
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Bigchristo: 4:19pm On Nov 17, 2022
bobobenz:

SOURCE: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/17/just-in-wike-pledges-logistics-support-for-peter-obis-campaign/
Peter Obi for President who didn’t see any presidential qualifications and qualities in him is absolutely blind by religious or political sentiments that’s the fact, between the 3 contestants none of them can challenge Obi in intellectual capacity or in education, despite being wealthier than him.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Anndrew(m): 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
Arizoner:
and you think kwankwanso and atiku will not steal votes from APC in the north. The same way the south is polarized btw APC, LP and PDP is the way the north is polarised btw APC, NNPP and PDP.
don't mind that mumu man...secure ur zone first b4 u talk about the percentage of the votes u get from other regions..person never secure him house,is talking about securing other people house..the north will vote for tinubu bcus na him turn to rule abi..so atiku and kwankwaso no follow..that guy is high on cow urine...South South and South East na obi base,any other talk na beer parlour gist...e go shock them like film when Obi will be declare the FRN
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Bobbiee: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rivers needs someone as powerful as Wike. Imagine if he had the brains to go with it. Rivers would be unstoppable
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
When will peter obi come to cross River grin cheesy our supportise are dying to see him
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by michealewela: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
goslowgoslow:

No be mumu dey worry dem. Obi supporters wey nor dey reason.
But obaseki denied him this kind of support.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Abokilongthing: 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wike sabi the game
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by webosky: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

You are really in self denial. Let me explain it for you at your level

Wike: Sanwo-Olu take this suitcase for now, next year I will give you one million naira.

Wike: Obi, take this one million naira. Next year I will give you the briefcase.

Do you understand now?

One is for state, and one for president, Do you understand now?
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Sunnypan: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
OBIDIENT MOVEMENT IS A GLOBAL MOVEMENT. DO NOT BE DECEIVED JUST JOIN THE MOVING TRAIN TO RESCUE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Tum1990: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obedient is the movement now, the wise will always join with the aim of bringing Nigeria as a nation out of the dungeon she has been into over the years now. Nigeria deserves to move forward, West Africa deserves to move forward.
Africa deserves to move forward .
Woke has joined the movement.
what about you?
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by mankan2k7(m): 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rivers State in the bag.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by VULCAN(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Always in a hurry to sound stupid

FreeStuffsNG:

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop talking nonsense abeg , we all know how you Tinubu people celebrated Wike fake support of Sanwo Olu

Let me tell you the bitter truth you don't wanna hear, Peter Obi will win south west In 2023 wether you like it or not

You're finally out of your psychiatric home again. You know how Tinubu's victory in the primary landed you in a psychiatric home as a result of brain shock. U wan start ur madness again abi? If you were truly a human being to be taken seriously, you should have deactivated your account like you promised, should Tinubu emerge Apc candidate. Bloody loser just fvck off my mention. I pray you don't die from the next shock that's coming to you soon. Shameless thing!

Sanwo Olu doesn't need any endorsement from Wike to beat PDP black and blue in Lagos. Does PDP even exist in Lagos? Stop being foolish young man.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Breadnote: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by LagosIsForIgbos: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

we understand your tears. No need to loud am.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Indispensable85(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Hi hello random text to remind you to smile , trust me it helps, breathe deep and breathe out even longer , you’re gonna be alright you’ll see smiley

I would've been surprised if you made any sense knowing what your moniker stands for.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Mummiesboy: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Urchins do not understand the difference between logistics support and political support..

See as they are celebrating as if they have won.. Just watch out for this space when Wike eventually gives them the lowdown...

Wike was indirectly scolding Obi with that statement because when Obi was in power... He denied Labor Party the same use of such facilities he is today looking up to need....

Wike is incredibly wise/wicked... Urchins didn't know... grin cheesy
Eagle one eagle one. Come in, one URCHIN sighted
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Yankee101: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Rivers revenue has suffered
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by Bhol28: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Indispensable85:
Anything that takes away Atiku's votes in his supposed stronghold is just fine. That's an indirect plus for Tinubu.
That,s it.

1 Like

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by TheSourcerer: 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

I would've been surprised if you made any sense knowing what your moniker stands for.
smiley
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by ganisucks(f): 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2022
webosky:

One is for state, and one for president, Do you understand now?

The one for state did not ask him for endorsement, but rather for him to endorse his principal for federal election. Wike, in turn made sure he got the message loud and clear: see me la le.
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by MartinsD12(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
bobobenz:

SOURCE: https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/17/just-in-wike-pledges-logistics-support-for-peter-obis-campaign/
Wike the strongest governor in Nigeria is supporting obi , for the progress of this country any reasonable individual will support obi
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by generalwo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
In obi we trust..... If obi no win, make 9ja divide!!!
Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by yerimastyle(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Association of loosers is it not the same wike that frustrated obi during primary election

1 Like

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by daygee12: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

You are really in self denial. Let me explain it for you at your level

Wike: Sanwo-Olu take this suitcase for now, next year I will give you one million naira.

Wike: Obi, take this one million naira. Next year I will give you the briefcase.

Do you understand now?

Since u don declare Peter Obi winner, please make I no hear Biafra or nothing again ooo

1 Like

Re: Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign by ufuosman(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
D train is moving successfully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shan George Blasts Buhari For Claiming To Be Poor / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.