Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find (15100 Views)

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Dbegining: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
So, what Tinubu is saying is that, in the whole of Nigeria, he didn't find one Christian best fitting to be his running mate. In 36 states! Even for the sake of balance in the country.
Okay.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Antoeni(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
See Werey Baba Wey No Well

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by eldoradoxx: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Your taste for Buhari and now Shettima shows how bad your taste bud is.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Racoon(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abdul05:
You too must collect... grin

Sooner or late every Nigerian too will collect.... grin grin

Support tinubu for president..

They will collect and vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Racoon(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by socialmediaman: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool
For the first time Nigeria is about to have an Economist, and a Financial expert head National Economic Council

Don't forget to add heroin trafficker to the list

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by WHITELIGHTER: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
Drug lord+ Terrorist Enabler = APC

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by NoIgboSoundTueh: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Shettima is a dependable ally and one of the best within Tinubu circle.

We have no doubt that he will make a good Vice President.

God bless Bola Tinubu.
I was rooting for El-rufai at first. but now I'm convinced that Asiwaju can't find a better run mate than Shettima

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Brushstrokes20: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Druggie + bloodthirsty terrorist = catastrophic combo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Patriotsleague: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
The more i listen to shettima speak, the more I see why Tinubu picked him.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Roger3D(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
What a lie! You chose Shettima for strategic political reasons only. To counter Atiku in the NE and win the Muslim north. You have however alienated a large portion of Nigerian Christians who otherwise would have voted for you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by MyAmericandream(f): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Patriotsleague:
The more i listen to shettima speak, the more I see why Tinubu picked him.

Wetin him dey talk?
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by riverbird: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
Any northern or middle belt christian that votes for APC will die in the hands of marauding Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Everlastingson: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shettima is the best VP he could find coz Shettima is like him. Birds of a feather. Your friend shows who you are. Drug and terror, a deadly combination.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by millionaireman: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
He lies even to himself.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by derecho(m): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kikikiki... How many times will he explain?
CAN no follow you argue na

Christians too will choose the best President to work with

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by ChukwuObe: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mystic216:
Buh Lalong is not good enough to be VP
Only good for campaign DG
Just look at this disgraceful old cow

Obviously your father is orangutan that bought you from baby factory in Onitsha
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Reference(m): 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Oga, that horse had bolted. It was a critical mistake. Lack of proper consultation. It is clear you lack understanding about Nigeria or national political demographics to be swayed by a cabal attempting to hijack your presidency.

Anyway, that is the least of the problems facing this elections. I am seriously troubled that not a single national question has been asked by Nigerians and not a single package of solutions has been presented just over 3 months to the elections.

What are the plans for restructuring or not.
What is the solution to the budget deficit and debt issue.
What is the solution to university funding.
Fuel subsidy or not.
Floating the naira or not.
Grazing reserves or not.... and on and on.

These are the things that are outstanding. Same faith ticket is a closed matter.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by AmbFmk: 9:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
I don't have issue with everything else except the fact that, of all the Christian politicians in d north, there's not one that's worthy, and capable enough.

It's a slap on the Christian community.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by treatise: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mystic216:
Buh Lalong is not good enough to be VP
Only good for campaign DG
Just look at this disgraceful old cow
Who's Lalong?
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by 77up(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2022
alsudan:
Nigerian Christians, Thiefnubuu just said none of you was good enough to be his Vice.

The druggie should not be good enough for Christian votes too.

A drug lord/thief and a terrorist

Truly, there’s no better combination for that match made in Hell.

Bigot
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-shettima-is-the-best-running-mate-i-could-find/

Very insulting.

Yet this man, after consistently insulting Christians' intelligence, doesn't want us to insult him back by voting against him en-masse?

Na lie.

Tinubu, you have chosen the best running mate you could find, we will choose the best presidential candidate we can find.

Sucks if it ain't you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by lagdmark(m): 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
I thought the Drug Baron Tinubu was intelligent, or maybe the effects of 38 years of constant abuse of cracked cocaine and heroine has affected his mental health.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by naijakissleave(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shettima Chow! embarassed That Chibok Girls Kidnapper

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Corto: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by maasoap(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
And anyone who disagree should go and hug the nearest transformer. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by osazsky(m): 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
Both of u are sick..two losers
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
What metrics exactly made you arrive at Shettima except a desperate attempt to get power?
Mtcheew
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by dahmie2013: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu, stop thinking you owe us an explanation. CAN will not because of all these meetings you are having with them encourage or support the muslim-muslim ticket you have brought on yourself and APC. CAN will not go to the polls with me to vote. Your greed & so called "emilokan" will surely have consequences.#BelieveThat
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by bhella10: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2022
Shettima is in the class of Soludo. They are both superior to that lying bastard belting out lies every chance he gets.
Shettima the golden boy. Kar ka da mua za mu chi uban su a cikin 2023 election cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Political calculations
Knowing fully well that election is a game of numbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pdp’ll Win Over 90% Votes -akpabio / 'law Enforcement Agencies Should Fish Out People Who Make Hate Speech - Buhari / PDP Tells INEC Not To Monitor APC's National Convention On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.