Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find (15088 Views)

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Fairview1: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
It's your choice, no doubt sir, but not the Nigerian's choice. See you at the ballot come February 2023.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
More slap on Christians in Nigeria. They will respond at the polls.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by yis123: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
[Madu sherif is different from shetima, mudu sheriff is the one that has link with terrorist, but in a secular country like Nigeria is should not be Muslim Muslim. frquote author=Corto post=118477056]

Yeah, the best terrorist you could find

Bastard[/quote]
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Foolishbuhari: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2022
What a combo! A drug dealer who stole the identity of another person and has used same for years and a terrorist sponsor. Nigerians don't say you weren't warned ohh!
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Venom11(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Jagaban.. Of Africa my man
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Wokenaija: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
LegendHero:
Shettima is a dependable ally and one of the best within Tinubu circle.

We have no doubt that he will make a good Vice President.

God bless Bola Tinubu.
Ogun kill you and Tinubu!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Illegal1(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Felabrity:
No wahala
You go tell Nigerians that one for election day
stop giving urslf false hope...
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by lozanni(m): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
These Politicians think Nigerians are dumb and can be manipulated through repeating a lie over and over again; but we all know the truth and will not be deceived through propaganda.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Juniorangel(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
So Tilumbu can lie as well...ok
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Proudlyomonna: 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
Moh247:
cool

For the first time Nigeria is about to have an Economist, and a Financial expert head National Economic Council

Even The good People of Osun State,awon true born Omoluabi,rejects the sick shaky desperate old drug addict and sick cell candidate of APC pro max Suffering.
APC MUST GO.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by smileyoo: 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
Oga tinubu, keep on insulting the sensibilities of my fellow christians, lol.
it's like Oga tinubu 's APC don't even need any christian vote to win this 2023 elections, that's the reason for telling such childish lies with a straight face.
how can shetima be your best choice for VP slot ?
Shetima ; a man that is yet to come clean, from the serious allegations of having strong ties with boko-haram terrorists.
any nigerian that voted for APC to continue their shameless misrule, ought to have his or her brain examined.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by osmobil5(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mystic216:
Buh Lalong is not good enough to be VP
Only good for campaign DG
Just look at this disgraceful old cow
Lalong na human being?

I still have not seen anything wrong with this Muslim-Muslim ticket oo....I was afraid it will have a religious effect, but I just realized that the worst times in Nigerian history, where Christians were killed more is happening under a Christian VP.

All I have against Tinubu is his age...
And also his curruption filled mind, if not, the guy would be best to remove power from the north and get it retained by the south.

I am 100% Obidient all day...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by kaska360(m): 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
ATIKU Okowa is the best team for better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by BennyDGreat: 11:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
osmobil5:

Lalong na human being?

I still have not seen anything wrong with this Muslim-Muslim ticket oo....I was afraid it will have a religious effect, but I just realized that the worst times in Nigerian history, where Christians were killed more is happening under a Christian VP.

And also his curruption filled mind, if not, the guy would be best to remove power from the north and get it retained by the south.

A muslim-muslim ticket isn't right for a diverse country like Nigeria....balance is key.
Once you set such precedence, then there could be possibility of christian-christian or even SOUTH-SOUTH OR NORTH-NORTH as President and V.P.
It's a recipe for future crisis
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Mystic216: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2022
osmobil5:

Lalong na human being?

I would say that VP position is just a glorified position. VP can’t give out orders
So Muslim Muslim ticket is not good for Nigerians at this moment.
Christians has suffered enough in this country
What do you think of Northern Christians if TINUBU/Shetima wins
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Abudat(m): 1:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Tinubu bots grin grin fake likes
Moh247
LegendHero

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by amakanancy(f): 1:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Please don't disgrace Nigeria. Out of over 100m people, shettima is the best VP candidate??
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Corto: 2:01am On Nov 18, 2022
For real na

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Felabrity: 2:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Illegal1:

stop giving urslf false hope...
false hope Kee you there
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by osmobil5(m): 2:13am On Nov 18, 2022
BennyDGreat:

A muslim-muslim ticket isn't right for a diverse country like Nigeria....balance is key.
Once you set such precedence, then there could be possibility of christian-christian or even SOUTH-SOUTH OR NORTH-NORTH as President and V.P.
It's a recipe for future crisis
Well, you might be right.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by osmobil5(m): 2:15am On Nov 18, 2022
Mystic216:

I would say that VP position is just a glorified position. VP can’t give out orders
So Muslim Muslim ticket is not good for Nigerians at this moment.
Christians has suffered enough in this country
What do you think of Northern Christians if TINUBU/Shetima wins

Even now that Osinbanjo is VP, northern christians are still getting it hot.

Well, let's see how things unfolds.

If Obi won't win, let Atiku win, I wouldn't mind.

Baba Tinubu should jus retire, he has tried enough.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Benwallt(m): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Mystic216:
Buh Lalong is not good enough to be VP
Only good for campaign DG
Just look at this disgraceful old cow
Tinubu knows your capacity from far. He knows and understands the strength of everybody he has chosen n that's why he hardly fails or suffers disgrace or defeat. Ambode that tried to cornered him using absolute power got burnt. Vote APC according Dino
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by MarxisGLABACK: 4:32am On Nov 18, 2022
mytime24:
Why this man no leave APC presidential race for osibanjo sef

EMILOKAN SENTIMENTS
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by MarxisGLABACK: 4:43am On Nov 18, 2022
U are eating with the Devil, very soon ya eyes go clear. U see confirm boko- haram u go carry am come hear dey yarn say u no see a christain 4 d whole 9ja.

Stop explaining 2 us , since u ve made ur choice , deal with it. Or is SHETTIMA giving u sleepless nights already
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Alpharey: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2022
By the time Shettima and his gangs take over this government, Tinubu will be in London resting home asking us,, WHERE ARE THE COWS. Just mark my words.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Alpharey: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2022
lozanni:

These Politicians think Nigerians are dumb and can be manipulated through repeating a lie over and over again; but we all know the truth and will not be deceived through propaganda.

Amazingly enough, some Yoruba Christians will still vote this man simply because "he is our brother" not minding the consequences for the next 8 years and beyond.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Alpharey: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2022
LegendHero:
Shettima is a dependable ally and one of the best within Tinubu circle.

We have no doubt that he will make a good Vice President.

God bless Bola Tinubu.

Shettima is dependable abi, in which area I may ask, on economy management or his religion tolerance. Pls help me elaborate. Maybe I can vote him.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Alpharey: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Angelfrost:
Tinubu... Just stop! Abeg, I take God beg you!

A controversial person linked to terrorism was the best you could find?!? In the whole of Northern Nigeria?!!

What's even my business!

Pls it is our collective business to vote these cabals out. Enough is enough!.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Alpharey: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2022
I don't know why these Fulanis are using the Nigerian elites to achieve whatever aim they have in Nigeria. It baffles me. Some of their boys are kidnapping people around Enugu without being harassed... Vote Shettima and see these boys become more bold in their evil practices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Borno Cancels Holiday To Mark Sambisa’s Fall / PDP Tells INEC Not To Monitor APC's National Convention On Saturday / Yusuf Datti: 2023 Will Be About Competence And Capacity, Not Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.