Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find (15134 Views)

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / Tinubu: Shettima Is Unaware That He’s My Running Mate / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by oluwemimo713: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2022
OkOk...
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by orisa37: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2022
OK.
MAY THE WILL OF ALLAH BE DONE IN YOUR QUEST!!!
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Rotji(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://newsroundtheclock.com/tinubu-shettima-is-the-best-running-mate-i-could-find/

Why do they keep allowing this nan to be beating around the bush every time. Why do they allow him to be lying every time when everyone knows why he picked Shettima � angry

The Northern guys threatened him with their votes and he chosed to dance to their tunes and it's the only reason he picked Shettima. They should tell him to keep quiet please, we are not kindergartens.

Stop the cowardly use of other excuses beside religion being the key reason for picking his running mate.

He is behaving like Putin, his evil plans are always leaked, he will first deny it but will still go ahead and carry it out.

After the plan to pick a Northern Muslim as running mate leaked, his aides denied it vehemently and asked everyone to disregard the news only for them to go ahead and do exactly that. That was how Putin was denying that he was not going to invade Ukraine only for him to do exactly that.

Just own up oga no need to be denying what we all know
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by slimfit1(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2022
BennyDGreat:

A Muslim-Muslim ticket isn't right for a diverse country like Nigeria....balance is key.
Once you set such precedence, then there could be the possibility of Christian-Christian or even SOUTH-SOUTH OR NORTH-NORTH as President and V.P.
It's a recipe for a future crisis

Christian -Christian will never happen trust me, they will never take it.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by BennyDGreat: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2022
slimfit1:

Christian -Christian will never happen trust me, they will never take it.

I agree � but they want all to agree to same-faith ticket in a multi diverse country...the thing is when you start this kind of things....it just keeps going on and on
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Mystic216: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Benwallt:
Tinubu knows your capacity from far. He knows and understands the strength of everybody he has chosen n that's why he hardly fails or suffers disgrace or defeat. Ambode that tried to cornered him using absolute power got burnt. Vote APC according Dino
He’s getting disgraced all over the country as we speak
He’s throwing jagons up and down
If he understand everyone’s strength, how come he couldn’t see his own
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Paulianfa(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Drug pusher and Boko Haram daddy
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Kaysalas(m): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Alpharey:
I don't know why these Fulanis are using the Nigerian elites to achieve whatever aim they have in Nigeria. It baffles me. Some of their boys are kidnapping people around Enugu without being harassed... Vote Shettima and see these boys become more bold in their evil practices.
But you lots can vote Atiku if Obi won't get it. Una go soon get sense. Since when has naija VP started exercising control over him principal?
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Taigaban: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
You finds him the best despite being accused of sponsoring Boko Haram? This is terrible.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Alpharey: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Kaysalas:

But you lots can vote Atiku if Obi won't get it. Una go soon get sense. Since when has naija VP started exercising control over him principal?

VPin this contest is different considering Tinubu's state of health and sound mind, if he does not go brutal like the north did to Osinbajo, Shetty will ride him.
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by diadem10: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
Of course Tinubu likes him however the problem is several people are against the so called double Muslim Muslim ticket. I don't know if a quasi role with a Christian Northerner can be made to stop all these because it would only affect Tinubu the more..
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by NZYTW342: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Atiku OKOWA is d best candidate in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: Shettima Is The Best Running Mate I Could Find by Kaysalas(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Alpharey:

VPin this contest is different considering Tinubu's state of health and sound mind, if he does not go brutal like the north did to Osinbajo, Shetty will ride him.
So you would rather prefer Atiku ABI?
Or what else do you you are doing by demarketing Tinubu? I think we better support Tinubu and then watch and see if he will allow that scenario play up. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspension From APC Good For Shehu Sani — Aide / Mines Planted By Boko Haram Kills Vigilante Chairman & JTF Vice In Dikwa(pics) / 2023: Why Masari Opted For Retirement, Ganduje Active Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.