Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) (3187 Views)

Peter Obi Shouldn't Be In The Midst Of Massive Crowd Like This - Photos / Tinubu Blocked Mulikat Adeola From Becoming Speaker And Supported Tambuwal / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Just because i posted this picture on his comment section.

My people what have I done wrong?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by alsudan: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2022
No mind the Yeye Thief

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by Cancri: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2022
You self no try oooh grin grin shay you the pray make e die. grin cheesy grin just look wetin you post.
Something wey you for post tinubu 4+4 grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by ganisucks(f): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

Tinubu doesn't even know how to check messages on his Samsung phone. How will he then understand Twitter. His Twitter team blocked you, not Tinubu. And it's their prerogative to choose who to associate with and who to disassociate from.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by ganisucks(f): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
alsudan:
No mind the Yeye Thief
To be fair, the picture is offensive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by madapcmod: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin

Emilokan Amnesia cannot accommodate dissenting views.

His arrogant and braggadocio will mail his politically dead on arrival ambition

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by madapcmod: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
ganisucks:

To be fair, the picture is offensive.

How about this from same Emilokan Nation newspaper? Which of them is worse?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by MaliCampus: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2022
The Vawulence is Raw. Seriously Tilumbu is an agboro

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by JASONjnr(m): 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2022
The druglord is a tyrant?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by Nightwolf1: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
The cocaine addict is a WALKING DEAD tyrant.
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by Joniww(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wait do even think is tinubu that operates that account? grin the man no fit type self
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

You’re being stupid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by duro4chang(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
Haters will always have bad things to say about you. If you walk on water they will say it is because you can't swim even if you dance water they will say you just want to raise dust.
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by kenny714433(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lol, why would you post such?
I would do the same thing. Nevertheless, Tinubu is going nowhere.
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by Kingspin(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2022
But why did you post the truth?

You are responsible. Anyway, continue your good work for a better Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by plaindealer: 12:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Me sef go glock you, even for less sef.

People don't have to tolerate you and your crude, crass and toxic anti soacial ways.

ipob clowns.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by Trapnews: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2022
grin
Igbos are not allowed to follow PATRIOTS. Go and follow Pitoobi and Nnamdi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by slivertongue: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2022
Na you look for trouble
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by Britishpea: 5:52am On Nov 18, 2022
Someone that should have blocked your destiny. Alaileko omo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by Ofunaofu: 5:55am On Nov 18, 2022
He can't take what he is dishing out to others
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by mytime24(f): 8:14am On Nov 18, 2022
TakeiT

Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Nice one
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by Tinubumustfail: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
hahahahah Nigerians Sabi catch cruise
Re: Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
You mean tinubu sabi use block button? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Countries, States, Cars Etc Always Addressed As 'she' Or 'her' / The True Face Of Thieves In Nigeria / Boko-Haram Recruiter Arrested In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.