Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed (106765 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Munzy14(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

You know the worst part? She never would've listened to her husband, if he had tried to save her one way or another. (Assuming she was brainwashed)

Once they've been brainwashed, there's almost no going back, until the unimaginable happens.
They never listen to anyone.

One can only imagine all the nonsense that happened before they got to that point.
The husband must've tolerated enough. O hujuola anya!
I mean, to even set up a plan to catch them says it all.

How could a pregnant woman allow any man, apart from the father of her child touch her? How dirty and disgusting!
The extent to how easily people mess themselves up these days ehn!
You sabi their way..

They will never take advise until they accomplish the mission.

Sometimes such women even dare the husband to do his worst. undecided

If a man cannot tell his wife it is enough to calm her down, he has lost his place as the head of that home.

That woman i saw in that video, is far gone..She will do more and will probably accomplish the interrupted assignment..Such atrocity should call for an immediate separation and probably a divorce.

Where will he even start If he decide to forgive her undecided The picture of his pregnant wife with another man in his matrimonial bed smh Obi mgbawa.

The quickest and fastest way to humiliate a man is to see his woman's unclothedness for pleasure lipsrsealed No man will recover from that even he pretends to forgive.

As for the Nwaanyi obi ekwe ya nnor with afo ime lipsrsealed

In my small inner circle of entrepreneurs group, one of us who was doing vacation in Germany shared the news and the clip..Ihe nke a afugbuo onye owula.. undecided

Another even shared a Medical doctor who sleeps with married women biara na ulo ogwu ya lipsrsealed

May God help Us..Everything is becoming scary.

Worst is if you meet such people outside, you won't believe ndi a ga emeli udi ihe a.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by One4me: 11:54am On Nov 19, 2022
teepain:

Without the details and background to the story, it might be difficult to understand the roles that each individual played. And I am not absolving the woman from blame but this should serve as a lesson to individuals.

I have seen where some men would quarrel with their wife or daughters for not going for prayers with a particular pastor. As a matter of rule, I cannot allow my wife to go and pray with a pastor in my absence.

Some other men allow their pastors unfettered access to their homes even in their absence, all in the name of prayers. My brother, be you Bishop or any pastor you are not allowed to come to my house in my absence.

The truth is that women are more likely to be manipulated by some satanic people masquerading as men of God. There are some fearful prophecies, which maybe false, that they can use to break a woman's defence for exploitation. Same may not work on men easily.

Husbands, please protect your wives and anyone of them that refuses to be protected should be ready to face the consequences of her actions or inactions.

Most Wives dont want to be protected by their Husbands!
When the Husband is trying to protect her, most of them interpret it as "he is trying to control me" and they rebel. So, what can the Husband do?
shocked

In this age of Feminism, most Women claim to even know more than their Husband so, how can someone you claim to know more than, be the one trying to protect you?
The issue of forgiveness does not even come into this, everyone must take responsibility for their actions.

Whether it is the Husband or Wife, anyone who fukcs-Up, should face the music.
That is the first bus stop of EQUALITY
undecided
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by jojothaiv(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
Busy taking notes of some of F monikers comments, it will come handy some day and to the men who want to slide into any of the DMs go through their comments here and you will see what you want...
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by One4me: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
Despite her husband caught them, she still maintained that position...it must be doggie from the look of things...

The one that is working will end up having affairs with office colleagues...the ones that are not working will end up bleeping musa the gate man or the air condition repairer

Just have a baby mama and live your life instead of this rubbish...if na baby mama do this rubbish, the man for no bother...

The Two Reasons People go into marriage for, have been solved.

1) Children: Now, anyone can buy bucket of Sperms of Eggs and get it fertilized, to have a baby. You can have as many as you can pay for.

2) $ex : Women have been vibrating themselves for ages and there are life-like, Doll-Girls that stay where you put them, even if you keep them there for a whole year!

So, Marriage is Over-ratd and it is just a dubious ceremony that Women use, to steal and defraud men, these days
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by One4me: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
IamAsiri:

Please what should the helpless wife of that fetish pastor do? Forgive? Just asking.

N.B: I am not in any way in support of such disgusting act of the woman, whether motivated by fear, lust or desperation.

Stop blaming the Pastor, as an excuse for the Woman.
She wanted to have $ex with him and she did, pure and simple.
If the Wall does not open-up, lizards can never be able to crawl-in.
If it were a Man that was in her position, nobody will ever give him this silly "voodoo" excuse.

Some Women, once you start showing any funny attitude to them or getting too friendly, they will change-eye for you, to tell you that you have crossed the line.
If you dont get the message, the next thing is that they will report you to their Husband, asking him to tell you to lay-off.

That is how responsible women do.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by IamAsiri: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
One4me:

Stop blaming the Pastor, as an excuse for the Woman.
She wanted to have $ex with him and she did, pure and simple.
If the Wall does not open-up, lizards can never be able to crawl-in.
If it were a Man that was in her position, nobody will ever give him this silly "voodoo" excuse.

Some Women, once you start showing any funny attitude to them or getting too friendly, they will change-eye for you, to tell you that you have crossed the line.
If you dont get the message, the next thing is that they will report you to their Husband, asking him to tell you to lay-off.

That is how responsible women do.

I am not even talking about the abominable act of pregnant woman; I was talking about the wife of the hideous herbalist pastor. Will people also blame her for allowing her husband to go and start sleeping with another woman?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by mariahAngel(f): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Munzy14:

You sabi their way..

They will never take advise until they accomplish the mission.

Sometimes such women even dare the husband to do his worst. undecided

If a man cannot tell his wife it is enough to calm her down, he has lost his place as the head of that home.

That woman i saw in that video, is far gone..She will do more and will probably accomplish the interrupted assignment..Such atrocity should call for an immediate separation and probably a divorce.

Where will he even start If he decide to forgive her undecided The picture of his pregnant wife with another man in his matrimonial bed smh Obi mgbawa.

The quickest and fastest way to humiliate a man is to see his woman's unclothedness for pleasure lipsrsealed No man will recover from that even he pretends to forgive.

As for the Nwaanyi obi ekwe ya nnor with afo ime lipsrsealed

In my small inner circle of entrepreneurs group, one of us who was doing vacation in Germany shared the news and the clip..Ihe nke a afugbuo onye owula.. undecided

Another even shared a Medical doctor who sleeps with married women biara na ulo ogwu ya lipsrsealed

May God help Us..Everything is becoming scary.

Worst is if you meet such people outside, you won't believe ndi a ga emeli udi ihe a.

In short ehn, udi akuko a a wuhudi ihe mmadu kwesiri I ko on a beautiful Saturday like this one.
Ka ubochi ghara I mebi. cheesy
Akuko na a gbakashi ahu! Hahahaha
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Chinny024(f): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
You owe yourself the obligation to be happy..
Oya come join WhatsApp group..

Learn from other people's experience,feel the fun and vibe.

NB

Must be married

Send text *add me* to this number,send an email indicating interest or comment with *Add me* let me reach you.

0808 861 9000

We need responsible men and women pls.
You won't regret being there!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Munzy14(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
mariahAngel:

In short ehn, udi akuko a a wuhudi ihe mmadu kwesiri I ko on a beautiful Saturday like this one.
Ka ubochi ghara I mebi. cheesy
Akuko na a gbakashi ahu! Hahahaha
Lol ike gwuru..Honestly grin

One must really open eye to choose..And must never lose guard before a partner becomes a viral topic on blogs grin.

Ashigbakwa ihe ojoor.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Munzy14(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2022
One4me:

When the Husband is trying to protect her, most of them interpret it as "he is trying to control me" and they rebel. So, what can the Husband do?
shocked

In this age of Feminism, most Women claim to even know more than their Husband so, how can someone you claim to know more than, be the one trying to protect you?
The issue of forgiveness does not even come into this, everyone must take responsibility for their actions.

undecided
If partners realize anyone must take responsibility of whatever mess up the spear headed, the better.

Partners must work like a team..This will help shield them from the fox hovering around in con human form.

Some men, anything you tell him, his wife will hear about it. And same thing you tell the woman, the husband must hear about it...They will sit and dialogue and see how it will help them, before they approve of it...That is a family with a Team mindset..No native doctor or Pasitor will play anyone of them..

Again, any woman who understands what it is to be feminine, will hate that concept called feminism.

Only a feminine woman can have what she wants from any human.

Feminist won't...

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by teepain: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
One4me:

shocked

undecided

I agree completely with you. That is why I said any wife that refuses the husband's protection ought to deal with any consequences that comes from her refusal.[sub][/sub]
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by biacan(f): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
gypsey:
Bianca where have you been?
I'm fine sir....... How have you been ?
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by biacan(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
Cutehector:
so piiko has been the one shining your congo abi
lol you want to hear everything so bad cheesy
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Cutehector(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
biacan:
lol you want to hear everything so bad cheesy
sha carry belle for him you hear..
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
biacan:
I'm fine sir....... How have you been ?
I am okay.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by biacan(f): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2022
Cutehector:
sha carry belle for him you hear..
Tar until him go see my people
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Cutehector(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2022
biacan:
Tar until him go see my people
i am the people.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by projet: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Where is the video
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by OgwuEgo: 9:51am On Jan 20, 2023
cool
biacan:
what about piiko ? I mean chief piiko is he still on this forum

Nah I'm not hoeing I'm just out here trying to make my hours count wink
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by biacan(f): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
OgwuEgo:
cool
piiko where have you been daddy I've missed you embarassed embarassed kiss cry kiss shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.