Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed (106759 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Honchoslim16(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Nairaland feminists.....where y'all at??

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by candidbabe(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Pastor again
Wolves in sheep clothing .

Religion has destroyed Africa
I swear

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nicepoker(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

She may have done this because of brainwashing.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

The husband should forgive her.

As she would have forgiven if she had caught the husband.

Women have forgiven worse.
You reason like a 15th century explorer who is seriously confused with his navigational coordinates.

13 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by vickydevoka(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2022
mabea:
This is pure wickedness. I'm sur the baby in the womb does not belong to the husband. Imagine the children grew up watching their Momma's sex video on the internet. Senseless woman.
Most women marry for money. N sleep with fine man for kids

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by rajiedreez: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Good for all of them
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by NaBanga: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Let the husband swear that he has never cheated on his wife. I'm sure he cannot. In addition, never underestimate the power of brainwashing. Nigerians are very gullible to pastors and fetish practices. Who knows what the pastor said to get her in that position. Judge not until you have all the facts. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Wettoid123: 11:39am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.

May such happens to you too!

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by jeffokoh: 11:40am On Nov 18, 2022
This one loud oo

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Oduduwa707: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Where did it happened??

Tinubu's house.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Aldol: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Pastor pastor, hmmm trust a pastor at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Skmoda360(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2022
mabea:
This is pure wickedness. I'm sur the baby in the womb does not belong to the husband. Imagine the children grew up watching their Momma's sex video on the internet. Senseless woman.
Damn!!! This is pure wickedness.......meh i no sure say na the man get the belle.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Moymoy: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2022
wunmi590:

Please God, anything that will make me sleep with a married woman, push it away from me...

I never sleep with single woman as a married man, nah pregnant wife I go come sleep with...

Some men needs to be castrated undecided

Let's just pray the part 1 of that prayer and leave the other part ... This human nature is tricky. The heart is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things, the Good Book says. By all means let the woman go if you can't forgive her.
But don't trust yourself o. Who knows whether the woman is angry with her husband and chose to do this to him to get her own back, and the pastor was just a victim of his own lack of self control? (Some women are like that).
Don't castrate anyone. This exposure is good enough payment for the two of them.
Pray for yourself daily, make indiscipline no go shame us.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Kobicove(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2022
What was the point in releasing the video to the public?

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by treatise: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:
Man catches wife on their matrimonial bed with Pastor .

Sharing a video of the incident, Twitter user, Big Olori wrote:

"Husband catches pregnant wife in bed with another man who is claimed to be her pastor. This world and gender is turning to another thing ��"
Remember EVE in the bible, if you don't FEAR women SORRY is your portion. When it comes to religion women are so gullible ; she was probably not enjoying the act but because of " miracles" she threw caution into the winds. If the husband had given her the opportunity, she'd have said " I can explain " . It is a pity. It is only a few men that RAPE hence, most sex acts are consensual .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Dway777: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2022
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ipobarecriminals: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Nkan Nbe

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by AishaDant(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.

Not funny!
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mirasteel: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
The pregnancy doesn't belong to her husband, it belongs to the so called fake pastor shagging her.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nemanda(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
I Believe In Whom I Serve...But What Our Spiritual Leaders Do; You Only Respect Yourself And Give Glory To Whom You Serve...Its A No For Me To Respect Religious Leaders More Than Myself

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by imam07: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
See comment from an idiot. Who told u the husband is even d owner of d pregnancy. Your brain is upside down even if is true d husband no satisfy her, so because of that, u are justifying the pregnant woman. Are u a man or woman. If u are a woman, I can't be surprised because u are d same shit. But if u are a man and u are reasoning like this. U be big fool.

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ebukajay184: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Y
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by AishaDant(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
NaBanga:
Let the husband swear that he has never cheated on his wife. I'm sure he cannot. In addition, never underestimate the power of brainwashing. Nigerians are very gullible to pastors and fetish practices. Who knows what the pastor said to get her in that position. Judge not until you have all the facts. undecided

Well spoken like a cheating man that you are. My heart goes out to your innocent wife sad

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by sageb: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:
Man catches wife on their matrimonial bed with Pastor .

Sharing a video of the incident, Twitter user, Big Olori wrote:

"Husband catches pregnant wife in bed with another man who is claimed to be her pastor. This world and gender is turning to another thing ��"

Imagine the adultery
Fake pastor and an adulterous pregnant woman.
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by HustlerGurl(f): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2022
The heart of Man is evil" the heart of woman is also evil

Life goes On

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Realists(m): 11:47am On Nov 18, 2022
mabea:

Christians and their high libido
Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by fredoooooo: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
E ma je kin won yin lepe o , Abeg no let me swear for you grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by sageb: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2022
Romanoff:
Eya.

From the video, you'd see there's something fetish going on.

Woman has been brainwashed by the scammer of a pastor. If you check now, she was probably told the "deliverance" is to change the sex of the baby she's expecting from a girl to a boy.

If you no sabi God for yourself, you go see shege for the hands of devil first born disguised as "pastor".

My sympathy to the husband.

So funny
Fake pastor have deceived the woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.