Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed (106758 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 18, 2022
DEVIL has a lot to learn from humans
FISH BRAIN end result
The man should wait for the IDIOT to deliver, thereafter lay an endemic curse on her or better still he can use the unborn labor to curse her.

MATERIALS to effect the curse are already in their bedroom, Amazon pastor shipped it to them.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by franchasng: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by jamesversion: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Link to video nko?

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Father4all: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Most housewives are complete prostitute

18 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Starboytwo(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2022
Last last na every body go chop breakfast

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by MrJames007: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Where is the tape na

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ZUBY77(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2022
The man just regained his freedom

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ijoba4lyf(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Wonders shall never end....

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Ahnie and her family drama

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ppogba: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.

Not true MOST of the time.

Women cheat for different reasons and some reasons could be as flimsy as they come.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Creamypie(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
For every one thing u know, there are 10 you dont know

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by asanausana91: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Where is the video

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Toluwanise247(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Ministry work at home. cool grin. In any relationship if you partner is not your best friend, forget it you are just cohabitating. Mind you cohabitation is different from marriage or dating .

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by dydx2020(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
Some people get mind oooo.
Another man pregnant wife

Seriously serious...

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ikeno(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2022
the fear of woman is the beginning of wisdom

13 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Emman08: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Wish I could wash that video from my eyes and somehow unsee it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by fidtopade: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Please, post the video link here.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Mccullum: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

She may have done this because of brainwashing.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

The husband should forgive her.

As she would have forgiven if she had caught the husband.

Women have forgiven worse.

For him to exposed the scene to public, I don't think such person can forgive her.. if he latter make such decision of forgiveness, that's means he's fooling himself.

20 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by alobright17(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Don’t allow your pastors to be in contact with your wife I know most of us Christians are already brainwashed to believe there pastors more than Jesus Christ himself.

98% of pastors in Arica are scammers , sex addicts , lairs , fake and manipulators . Pray to God directly God answer prayers directly

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by asanausana91: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2022
LotaTee:
I guess the husband has not been satisfying his wife sexually. Pregnancy comes with a lot of packages including high libido, make he no vex. I'm sure she meant no harm.
are you insane?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Moh247: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2022
Na God save the man say Dem never kill am

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by NorthIsBleeding(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2022
bigdammyj:
Man catches wife on their matrimonial bed with Pastor .

Sharing a video of the incident, Twitter user, Big Olori wrote:

"Husband catches pregnant wife in bed with another man who is claimed to be her pastor. This world and gender is turning to another thing ��"

I fear who no fear women.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by ghiloman28(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Woman can do anything once is satisfying to them. They always regret their action but they will still repeat it grin

19 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by teepain: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Coolcash1:
Fear women!!!

My brother, there is nothing like fear women here. Two adults committed a crime so we cannot single out the woman for condemnation: what about the slowpoke who had the audacity to go and bleep another man's pregnant wife on her matrimonial bed!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
Honestly.
The moment a wife slides into this, OBITUARY of the man of the house becomes imminent!
He's lucky to be alive . Guess he travels a lot, else they would have connived and killed him.
IDI AMIN would have Barbecued their meat

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by asanausana91: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:
Seeing her pregnant state and sacrifice pots , she didn't do this because of pleasure.

Most Pregnant women tend to be fearful and will do anything in promise of safe delivery.

you deserve Ak 47 fire at close range. What rubbish.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Hassanmaye(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Nwadu:
Not an abomination... The only new and surprising thing here is the matrimonial bed and a pastor...

Women are a confused species..
She may have slept with this man simply because of the way he speaks English or his perfume or even his selection of shoes
Hahahahhahah

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by BaddestQueen(f): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:
shatap

1 Like

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by goodheart01: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Richy4:
I am not even angry that they were cheating... What angers me was the boldness of putting romantic candles...

When one is stealing what doesn't belong to him or her... U kind of have a little fear of God.. the boldness of having the time to make the place romantic is just annoying smiley

Which kain romance. Didn’t u see the effigy and red clothes pot? That’s a ritual sex

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by teepain: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

You are spot on. And the fake man of God should thank his stars that the husband is a gentleman and only stopped at snapping pics. Some other hot-headed man could have maimed him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by Ijoba4lyf(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

Will you keep quiet.... I pity man wey go marry you. No be only forgive, Na forget. Just pray say make you no marry person like me oh. I go forgive you come enlarge the Foto for every room wey dey the house. I go come keep the video for the pikin wey you born for me after I don certify say Na me be their papa. You go wish say I no forgive.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed by brain54(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Some of these stories I don’t believe…

Although I know things like this do happen. You see something like this and bring out your phone to take pictures.? Some people are strong emotionally sha so maybe people can do that…

A pregnant woman? Quite disgusting. That man should go do parternity test for his kids if he has any with the woman. Also when the child is born.

As for the woman I don’t think I can ever forgive or take her back if I was the one.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.