Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche (2667 Views)

Public Notice, David Peter Oloche Is A Dangerous Scammer / The Scam Called Marriage / Moyo Thomas Changes Her Name To Mo David (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by sisisioge: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
pstemma1990:
Thanks, but since he's scared of meeting me, if he's not a scammer as he has said, let's meet at his church, Dunamis, it's not far from my house...

Drop the invite for him( here, through his friend and privately to him so he doesn't say he didnt see it) and make yourself available in church with witnesses on the said date. Going forward, be wise in your dealing with him. Do not trust him. Have witnesses. Sign papers. Imagine, not once did you refer to the amount in your several messages so he could acknowledge. Now the amount is your words against his. Chai! It is well fa....I am seriously amazed!

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by pstemma1990: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2022
sisisioge:

Drop the invite for him( here, through his friend and privately to him so he doesn't say he didnt see it) and make yourself available in church with witnesses on the said date. Going forward, be wise in your dealing with him. Do not trust him. Have witnesses. Sign papers. Imagine, not once did you refer to the amount in your several messages so he could acknowledge. Now the amount is your words against his. Chai! It is well fa....I am seriously amazed!
he's saying all these because I haven't seen him, why the amount never came of from my chat with him, it's already a fixed amount, it was actually the percentage that I was even asking him to send from the onset, not the main money, but it's when he disappeared that I had to start asking him for the capital.. When I get the capital, I'll then face the capital.
Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by pstemma1990: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
I've sent a message to his friend, I have given him another 48 hours, I'll still come back to update the house about it..

1 Like

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by sisisioge: 4:33am On Nov 24, 2022
pstemma1990:
I've sent a message to his friend, I have given him another 48 hours, I'll still come back to update the house about it..

Once your 48hrs elapse, then be specific about place and time. Make it his church's branch at a particular time. If possible speak with his pastor or someone there upfront and go with at least 2 of your own witnesses. Be on time please. May the good Lord grant you wisdom and success. May you not be cheated in the face of your kindness.

And dont go and be explaining with emotions or allow them to gimmick you, use facts alone. Then go with writing materials just incase you have to agree on a repayment plan. And ensure you stand on leaving the posts up until he pays you. In the meantime, send the whole gist to at least two members of your family. Scammers become desperate and reckless when caught, we dont want them doing the unthinkable. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by pstemma1990: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2022
sisisioge:

Once your 48hrs elapse, then be specific about place and time. Make it his church's branch at a particular time. If possible speak with his pastor or someone there upfront and go with at least 2 of your own witnesses. Be on time please. May the good Lord grant you wisdom and success. May you not be cheated in the face of your kindness.

And dont go and be explaining with emotions or allow them to gimmick you, use facts alone. Then go with writing materials just incase you have to agree on a repayment plan. And ensure you stand on leaving the posts up until he pays you. In the meantime, send the whole gist to at least two members of your family. Scammers become desperate and reckless when caught, we dont want them doing the unthinkable. Good luck.
The same person that was saying we should meet a settle is yet to call me or reply the messages that I sent to him since yesterday, I had to try his friend's number where I forwarded the message to, to see if it was off, but it went through, meaning, he saw the message...

I've sent another one this morning, I'm still going to wait for them till tomorrow afternoon...

So when I start telling people to help me repost about him tomorrow, he won't come out again to say I'm spoiling his name...

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by sisisioge: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2022
pstemma1990:
The same person that was saying we should meet a settle is yet to call me or reply the messages that I sent to him since yesterday, I had to try his friend's number where I forwarded the message to, to see if it was off, but it went through, meaning, he saw the message...

I've sent another one this morning, I'm still going to wait for them till tomorrow afternoon...

So when I start telling people to help me repost about him tomorrow, he won't come out again to say I'm spoiling his name...

Good. You should reachout to his church regardless of his answer. Let his pastor know too. When dealing with people like him, you go all out and ensure you leave no stone unturned. Enough of playing into his hands. Meanwhile, now that you're shaking tables, keep safe.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by pstemma1990: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2022
sisisioge:

Good. You should reachout to his church regardless of his answer. Let his pastor know too. When dealing with people like him, you go all out and ensure you leave no stone unturned. Enough of playing into his hands. Meanwhile, now that you're shaking tables, keep safe.
Thanks ma, I actually went to the church to make some inquiries, but the few persons that I met there said that they don't know him... The pastor of the church may not even know him as well, the church is actually a very be one... ( that's if he's even a member there in the first place.
Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by Advision: 5:13am On Nov 25, 2022
pstemma1990:
Thanks ma, I actually went to the church to make some inquiries, but the few persons that I met there said that they don't know him... The pastor of the church may not even know him as well, the church is actually a very be one... ( that's if he's even a member there in the first place.

As the person above advise you, you need to take off the gloves and deal with the guy as a crook that he is.

Report him to his church and all his know business associates and all social circles in which he is known, and identify his family members and get the police to threaten them to be arrested if they are complicit in it, if he has any available asset, lien it including his bank account (accuse him of fraud and get a lien to his account). This is a stone hearted fraudster, only when the damage he is facing is far more than the money will he return it.

Do not send the "intermediary" any message anymore, if he sends ignore or simply tell him you are only interested in talking to the fraudster directly (stop calling him a debtor, he is a fraudster, call him such so he knows it is no longer a joke).

4 Likes

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by pstemma1990: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Advision:

As the person above advise you, you need to take off the gloves and deal with the guy as a crook that he is.

Report him to his church and all his know business associates and all social circles in which he is known, and identify his family members and get the police to threaten them to be arrested if they are complicit in it, if he has any available asset, lien it including his bank account (accuse him of fraud and get a lien to his account). This is a stone hearted fraudster, only when the damage he is facing is far more than the money will he return it.

Do not send the "intermediary" any message anymore, if he sends ignore or simply tell him you are only interested in talking to the fraudster directly (stop calling him a debtor, he is a fraudster, call him such so he knows it is no longer a joke).
Thanks sir, I'm not sending any message to anyone again, at least the whole house has seen that he's a liar and a scammer...

I've already printed his posters as a scammer in a large quantity... I'll be posting them around from tomorrow evening....
Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by pstemma1990: 9:55am On Nov 25, 2022
RoyalRoy pls help move this to the front page.
Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by sisisioge: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2022
pstemma1990:
Thanks sir, I'm not sending any message to anyone again, at least the whole house has seen that he's a liar and a scammer...

I've already printed his posters as a scammer in a large quantity... I'll be posting them around from tomorrow evening....

I hope you didnt spend money on the posters. Please read about the statutory protocol requirements in posters before posting them around. You dont want to spend money you dont have resolving property defacement issues. You can ask your local police too

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by ahnie: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2022
Sisisioge thumbs up
Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by sisisioge: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2022
ahnie:
Sisisioge thumbs up

The matter dey pain me o....our OP is too innocent. Cant believe a Nigerian can be ran street like this. It is well....may God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by pstemma1990: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2022
sisisioge:

I hope you didnt spend money on the posters. Please read about the statutory protocol requirements in posters before posting them around. You dont want to spend money you dont have resolving property defacement issues. You can ask your local police too
I did not spend money, a youth member did it for me for free, thanks, I'll ask a barrister friend on how to go about it, he'll be of help to me..... I've already counted my losses, I know I won't see that money again...

1 Like

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by pstemma1990: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2022
sisisioge:

The matter dey pain me o....our OP is too innocent. Cant believe a Nigerian can be ran street like this. It is well....may God help him.
about me being too innocent, it's difficult to explain, even if I do, u may not really understand me...

I've seen things in this life, both good, bad and ugly, there's nothing in this life..
Let me tell u little about myself..

My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I speak to u now, none of them is alive, and apart from my father, none of his brothers or sisters married or had any child... So I don't have anything called uncle or aunty from my paternal side...

My father died in 1997, and in the year 2000 my mother also died... I came to Abj around 2006... I've seen terrible things, but no matter what happens, God has always been there for me...

Someone that I don't know from anywhere is the one sponsoring me in school at the moment, this year a Nairalander paid my rent for me...

The little work I'm doing at the moment, the man doesn't know me from anywhere, but he trust me more than even his own brothers...

In summary, the way people have easily treated me, made it possible for me to easily trust people... I've had an opportunity to run away with 50 million naira as far back as 2011, but it never crossed my mind.....

He's very foolish by thinking that 400k will solve his problems... In life, I value relationships more than money, u don't know where we will meet tomorrow.
Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by Advision: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
pstemma1990:
about me being too innocent, it's difficult to explain, even if I do, u may not really understand me...

I've seen things in this life, both good, bad and ugly, there's nothing in this life..
Let me tell u little about myself..

You did well bro. Nigerians can just be unfortunate sometimes in thinking they are smarter than others. Tomorrow these same people will claim people dont help those in need.

If the guy ever bought charcoal he collected the money the money for, he would at least have some part of the money to return even if he sold at a loss.
Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by IceColdVeins(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
sisisioge:

Lol! You are truly a scammer! Go and meet up with him and pay him! Naija scammer using international whatsap number grin. 400k has conveniently become 200k. Emma is really a dull dude! Chai!
lol baba say "My foreign number" grin format wey don tey...chaii... I can beat my chest that even the friend's texts were typed by David Oloche, cos if you read between the lines and percieve the emotions behind those words typed, one will decipher that it was all just David playing a double role. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by IceColdVeins(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
pstemma1990:
Stop disturbing yourself, there's no friend anywhere, it's still the same knucklehead that took your money. To catch a scammer, you need to think like one.
The whole friend brouhaha was the scammer's way to neutralize your fury and keep close tabs on your next moves. It's all a mind game....You need to be smart or involve smart people to crack this case.

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Scam Alert By Mr David Peter Oloche by Bossman(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2022
Yeah! I said the same in my earlier post, that US whatsapp number for someone that lives in Nigeria, should have been a red flag for OP. I also concur, that there is no yeye friend anywhere. It's the same person posing as the friend.
OP, do not relax one bit! Do everything you can to expose him. At least till you get all your money back.

IceColdVeins:

lol baba say "My foreign number" grin format wey don tey...chaii... I can beat my chest that even the friend's texts were typed by David Oloche, cos if you read between the lines and percieve the emotions behind those words typed, one will decipher that it was all just David playing a double role. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife: Love And Crutches! / Children: Trauma Of Constant Quarrels By Mom And Dad. / Mothers Behold Ur Daughters Lesebians On The Rise Again,babylon Is Falling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.