Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,700 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State (2711 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by SILVERLINES: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nzuko women group after collecting palm cash hopelessness Uzodinjo

Crowd keee u dere
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by babz11(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
RedMac:
You see I just can't hide this any more, I will say it out here and now...

First of all, Tinubu has insulted every Nigerian, home and abroad in so many ways, the most painful ones was the Emilokan he said, more or less like telling or calling Nigerians fools, as if to say there's nothing anyone can do about it....

And yet you see the same people he has insulted still clapping and following him like flies chasing after pack of faeces...

We all know this man is not clearly fit, and I wonder why even the least sensible Nigerian will even think of the idea of him being our president, let alone campaign for him...

The man is going to govern you, if you cant live with it, you can use the transformer, canal or running vehicle

Are most Nigerians really these foolish, how can a man be insulting you and u keep on singing his praise...

A wise man once said... It's only in Africa (Nigeria) criminals will be regrouping to steal, and the people whose future are being destroyed will be the one drumming support for them...

I no go lie, if Tinubu wins this election e go pain me... And I go vex for many people
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Penguin2: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kyase:

This is not a rally
And between
You asked for the pictures

I asked for pictures and shame no catch you to show me this?
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Spy360(m): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2022
RedMac:
You see I just can't hide this any more, I will say it out here and now...

First of all, Tinubu has insulted every Nigerian, home and abroad in so many ways, the most painful ones was the Emilokan he said, more or less like telling or calling Nigerians fools, as if to say there's nothing anyone can do about it....

And yet you see the same people he has insulted still clapping and following him like flies chasing after pack of faeces...

We all know this man is not clearly fit, and I wonder why even the least sensible Nigerian will even think of the idea of him being our president, let alone campaign for him...

Are most Nigerians really these foolish, how can a man be insulting you and u keep on singing his praise...

A wise man once said... It's only in Africa (Nigeria) criminals will be regrouping to steal, and the people whose future are being destroyed will be the one drumming support for them...

I no go lie, if Tinubu wins this election e go pain me... And I go vex for many people
Forget the crowd. These are all state mercenaries, and praise singers. Every one of them that came actually did so to cash out. My little birds were there. They told me all na gimmick. Even the hall he used was panel beated into shape within two days. My little birds told me that even the N1bn donation na wash. It was an announcement by the governor. Any body who knows the governor knows that he was fooling everybody and sweet talking. My little birds reminded me of the promise he made to Fr Mbaka before he became governor. Both Fr Mbaka and the promise have gone stale. Voices on the streets say Imo State is Obi-dient.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by techWriter1: 2:13am On Nov 18, 2022
Zombidients another blanche night loading for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Didnt Win Osun, Lagos And Abuja, Where Did He Get His Votes From? / Niger Coup: Listen To What Nigeria’s Defence Chief Said, This Is Serious Ooo / "See Update": Nigerian Lady Uses Crates To Make Bed Frame, Video Amazes People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.