Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State (2702 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Biodun556(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
�HAPPENING NOW

Massive Crowd Gather In Imo State Awaiting The Arrival Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Owerri.

Some Said APC Doesn't Exist In The East And The East Won't Support Tinubu. Tinubu All The Way.
https://www.facebook.com/100063776026235/posts/pfbid0V2XxZSyAvxcEpLgHtFC1ujDCsEGRYE77roWh2E9diDHTX5Rui56RxFd7ey9Xh4Bpl/?app=fbl

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Biodun556(m): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by RedMac: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2022
You see I just can't hide this any more, I will say it out here and now...

First of all, Tinubu has insulted every Nigerian, home and abroad in so many ways, the most painful ones was the Emilokan he said, more or less like telling or calling Nigerians fools, as if to say there's nothing anyone can do about it....

And yet you see the same people he has insulted still clapping and following him like flies chasing after pack of faeces...

We all know this man is not clearly fit, and I wonder why even the least sensible Nigerian will even think of the idea of him being our president, let alone campaign for him...

Are most Nigerians really these foolish, how can a man be insulting you and u keep on singing his praise...

A wise man once said... It's only in Africa (Nigeria) criminals will be regrouping to steal, and the people whose future are being destroyed will be the one drumming support for them...

I no go lie, if Tinubu wins this election e go pain me... And I go vex for many people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Biodun556(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
RedMac:

I weep for Nigeria

Why are you crying?

Tinubu for president!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Abdul05: 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin

Zombidients another sleepless night loading for you ..

Obi na bad market. .. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Naturalgbola(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Biodun556:
�HAPPENING NOW

Massive Crowd Gather In Imo State Awaiting The Arrival Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Owerri.

Some Said APC Doesn't Exist In The East And The East Won't Support Tinubu. Tinubu All The Way.
https://www.facebook.com/100063776026235/posts/pfbid0V2XxZSyAvxcEpLgHtFC1ujDCsEGRYE77roWh2E9diDHTX5Rui56RxFd7ey9Xh4Bpl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
You go weep tire grin

RedMac:

I weep for Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Biodun556(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2022
Naturalgbola:

Massive starts from what number?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by mystery22: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
No be only massive,where is tinubu...stupid urchins with fake picture

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Urheadmaster(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Abdul05:
grin grin

Another sleepless night loading for zombidients. .. grin grin

Obi na bad market. .. grin

Tinubu is actually a bad product that has expired tongue

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Naturalgbola(m): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2022
A very large, not just large. What I'm seeing here isn't even large........ talking of massive.
Biodun556:

Massive starts from what number?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Macphenson: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
okooo
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Ofodirinwa: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
paided APC professionalettes.

6 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Majesty2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
You just wan give those brainless zombidiots heart attack, this neck pressing don too much for them, make you free them now
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by garfield1: 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2 won't like this
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Mbataku96(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Nah dey crowd be this? Abeg watin be de price of the weed way you smoke, make i try am
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by FreeStuffsNG: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Awesome!!
Asiwaju Tinubu is the best!
Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by StrongandMighty: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2022
Just look at what the urchins of a presidential candidate of a ruling party is calling massive..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Kyase(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
Cc penguin2
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by ThePointMan(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2022
Like audio donation to self, right? Okay, we understand.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by 2Radii: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2022
RedMac:

First of all, Tinubu has insulted every Nigerian, home and abroad in so many ways, the most painful ones was the Emilokan he said, more or less like telling or calling Nigerians fools, as if to say there's nothing anyone can do about it....

And yet you see the same people he has insulted still clapping and following him like flies chasing after pack of faeces...

We all know this man is not clearly fit, and I wonder why even the least sensible Nigerian will even think of the idea of him being our president, let alone campaign for him...

Are most Nigerians really these foolish, how can a man be insulting you and u keep on singing his praise...

A wise man once said... It's only in Africa (Nigeria) criminals will be regrouping to steal, and the people whose future are being destroyed will be the one drumming support for them...

I no go lie, if Tinubu wins this election e go pain me... And I go vex for many people
Sorry bro

U just have to take hrt... Take hrt bro
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Newkingy: 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
The camera man was too professionally economical with his shot cheesy

Over massive dey worry the outing grin
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Penguin2: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kyase:
Cc penguin2

Is this what you are mentioning me to?

Women in their August meeting regalia that cannot even number above 100?

Are you proud of this?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Penguin2: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2022
Newkingy:
The camera man was too professionally economical with his shot cheesy

Lol! Make him no open Tinubu and APC nyashgrin

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Newkingy: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol! Make him no open Tinubu and APC nyashgrin

I tell you
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Juniorpope123: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2022
Obi the next president
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Kyase(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2022
Penguin2:

Is this what you are mentioning me to?

Women in their August meeting regalia that cannot even number above 100?

Are you proud of this?

This is not a rally
And between
You asked for the pictures
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Tinubuadvocate: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
You can go on exile man
RedMac:

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Illegal1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2022
[quote author=RedMac post=118475365]You see I just can't hide this any more, I will say it out here and now...

I no go lie, if Tinubu wins this election e go pain me...

las las u go comit sucide bcus na 9ja next president
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Tinubu In Imo State by Ikpaitid: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2022
IPOB fools will say it's a paid crowd but they forget that in Nigeria elections are won with money. That's how we will pay them for their votes too.Continue to waste your data on a social media IPOB candidate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: 11 APC Governors, 37 Senators, 15 Reps Working For Atiku / Ebonyi People Don’t Contribute Anything To Any Society: Pictures / Why Nigeria May Fight Niger. What we have to lose if we don't.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.