Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,290 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

No Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Feelings (762 Views)

7 Signs He Has No Feelings For You (even If You Think They Do) / Why R We Humans Naturally Attracted To Those Who Have No Feelings 4 Us? / I Am Empty With No Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Feelings by nokia1000(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2022
My partner doesn't want my body to always touch her on bed. I am losing the love I have for her. I think I need a side chick
Re: No Feelings by Skyrockter: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Talk to your partner as the man of the house, ask her questions concerning the issue,then know the reason she is acting in such manner,from their you will have the clue to solve the problem.
Re: No Feelings by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Some people know marriage is not ideal for the... maybe they are asexual, or have no sex drive.. instead of them to enjoy their life alone... they will enter marriage and be frustrating another human being

3 Likes

Re: No Feelings by Pacesetter2021: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2022
The devil also known as Lucifer is targeting something in your life and destiny. He will keep fanning your flames till you enter his trap. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: No Feelings by kaywon: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2022
You're too quick to jump on social media. You should be telling us WHAT SHE SAID that was the problem. Your first instinct ought to be to talk with her and not to table it to strangers on social media for advice.

Popular opinions may not always be the best approach. Go back and understand what's going on with the woman you married. If you need the input of anybody over this, it should be that of your pastor, a marriage counsellor, doctor or anybody she listens to

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please What's The Fastest Way To Forget A Girl In A Relationship? / Filipina Woman Claps Back @ Black American Women Over Black Men Dating Abroad / Lovely This Nija Girl Round Ass N Are Dik Collecting Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.