Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 (19505 Views)

World Cup: Babayaro Names 2 People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure To Qualify / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Russia 2018: Gernot Rohr, Pinnick Set To Clash Over Invitation To Tammy Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Sucre6: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2022
masseratti:
Crap talk... Eagles lost more matches under him than any previous or succeeding coach.

Nigerians weren't playing beautifully under Rorh but he still manages to take them through to major victories, deny that
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by LacyPantSniffer(m): 7:54am On Nov 18, 2022
True....Apart from Clemens westerhof and Stephen keshi,no nigerian coach impressed me more than Rohr.

He wasn't perfect but at least he gave us results with an average squad.

He should have been sacked after world cup qualifications not during the qualifiers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Sucre6: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2022
djoe21:

The boys are not motivated. They probably would have done better if they were actually going for the world cup.

Fact
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by VEHINTOLAR: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2022
handsomeyinka:
True talk..

Pinnick should bring back rohr..

His better than this mumu....

Pinnick for where ? The idiot is no longer the FA chairman but the setbacks he created for football development in Nigeria linger on !
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
angry lets dissect the nigga name. PIN means to be glued down and NICK means prison. so the nigga is bringing an energy of to be stagnant and locked in bondage and that is the state of super eagles. in order for the eagle to soar PIN NICK gotta take that bad energy somewhere

your name determines the energy you shower on things under your control
You are an anstrlogist sir
Please don't lie to me sad
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
You are an anstrlogist sir
Please don't lie to me sad
lol i am all things brotherly
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2022
Nigerians were responsible for super eagles failure because they wanted you to get sacked. They put the pressure on pinnick and celebrated your sack.
One of their foolish reason is because they claim you don't play free flow passing playing football despite the fact that you qualified us with ease to the AFCON and the world cup play off.

3 Likes

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by omonnakoda: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Let's leave the blame game.
Aside Osimhen, how many of our players are currently making impact in Top European leagues?
Colonized Mind

They do not need to be in the European league Top or low

Go and review our team list the last time we won the Nations Cup with Keshi . We used several home based players. etc
Players that defeated highest ranked Ivory Coast wit Drogba and Toure
Our highest ever rated Team in FIFA was ranked 6th with the likes of Amunike playinh for Zamalek

You might be too young to remember

When Dunga Lifted World Cup as Captain in 1998 he was playing in Japan.
Players do not have to play in Europe to be good

2 Likes

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by frugal(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Aside Osimhen, how many of our players are currently making impact in Top European leagues?
Terem Moffi, ademola lookman, and the list goes on. You obviously don't watch...

2 Likes

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
lol i am all things brotherly
I need you to do a reading for me please
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by 8stargeneral: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2022
handsomeyinka:
True talk..

Pinnick should bring back rohr..

His better than this mumu....
I don't even know his name or country he's from I only saw him yesterday for d first time....I was thinking super eagles don't HV coach ooh grin
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sylve11: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
hehe brotherly no vex. na naija life. too busy

drop me your whatsapp number or email ID on dead thread.

I gi appreciate. cool
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by kingamaa(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2022
Medicine after death
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Fragility6: 8:09am On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Aside partey,how many Ghanaian players are making impact in europe? Don't be ridiculous to mention odoi,inaki,lamptey and the others that switched nationality. How many Tunisia,Moroccan,Iranian,Australian players are making impact in Europe?
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
I need you to do a reading for me please
brotherly i am motivated to do free readings only on public forums. anything private ? you gotta pay me. but the disadvantage of doing public readings ? everybody wants one lol. and so i dont engage nigerians too much. they ask stupid questions like do a reading for davido or burna boy. wasting my time. i dont have time and energy to be answering all these crazy questions brotherly. i got some guy on my wassap always asking to do whizzkid and burnaboys readings for free. mbanu i be old man oooo. i no dey play childish games grin grin

no disrespect to you of course. but i be old man. i dey come NL come shine teeth no mean say i be teenager ooo lol. my patience done reduce for nonsense grin me and jagaban na age mates. am 78
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by orion7: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2022
We had no business playing I the play offs. You rohr or what ever you are called is wack as well
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Gee64: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2022
Really?
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2022
omonnakoda:
Colonized Mind

They do not need to be in the European league Top or low

Go and review our team list the last time we won the Nations Cup with Keshi . We used several home based players. etc
Players that defeated highest ranked Ivory Coast wit Drogba and Toure
Our highest ever rated Team in FIFA was ranked 6th with the likes of Amunike playinh for Zamalek

You might be too young to remember

When Dunga Lifted World Cup as Captain in 1998 he was playing in Japan.
Players do not have to play in Europe to be good

Brazil won the world cup in 1994, not 1998.(they came second).

Dunga did not start playing in the J league till 1995.

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by wink2015(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Apart from Nigeria loosing out from the world cup which was most unfortunate.

I think Nigeria is rich enough to host the world cup.

The only major problem affecting Nigeria is corruption by the political class.

When the government of General Abdulsalami Abubakar ( rtd ) former Nigeria Head of State hosted a junior world cup it brought Nigeria to international limelight.

But soon after the tournament ended Nigerian crimminals in government and their mules descended on the Airconditioner, fridge and other national assets that was bought by the government to host the tournament.

One by one they started stealing the electrical appliances and other national asset that the federal government spent to equip the national stadium.

This is the bad aspect of corruption in Nigeria.

It is what makes Nigeria not to succeed as a nation.

As some Nigerians are good at thinking smartly in a wrong ways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by COOL10(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2022
He definitely would have qualified us for the world cup. Rohr never had any issues qualifying us for tournaments. As a matter of fact, he did so with games to spare.

2 Likes

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2022
True talk...

Its time fifa allow governments in Africa to interfer in there soccer houses cos alot pf massive corruption is going on underground.....i even doubted if rohr was paid dat much as monthly salary...

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Joshuadavidodog(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Countless

In Genk is one beast
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 8:23am On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
brotherly i am motivated to do free readings only on public forums. anything private ? you gotta pay me. but the disadvantage of doing public readings ? everybody wants one lol. and so i dont engage nigerians too much. they ask stupid questions like do a reading for davido or burna boy. wasting my time. i dont have time and energy to be answering all these crazy questions brotherly. i got some guy on my wassap always asking to do whizzkid and burnaboys readings for free. mbanu i be old man oooo. i no dey play childish games grin grin

no disrespect to you of course. but i be old man. i dey come NL come shine teeth no mean say i be teenager ooo lol. my patience done reduce for nonsense grin me and jagaban na age mates. am 78
Sorry about that sir.Please I just need a reading about myself and what am really here for.
My date is 29 April,2000
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by femicyrus(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2022
djoe21:

The boys are not motivated. They probably would have done better if they were actually going for the world cup.
Who is motivating the Portuguese who scored 4 goals against a side that wasted a penalty opportunity?

Who is motivating Ghana to be in the world cup?

Do you know what it takes to get a call up to a national team excluding Nigeria where you pay your way in or through nepotism?

The team quality is a function of the type of result you get
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by deavicky(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

Nothing is working in this country....even relationship no dey work again.
ur own too don break?.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by cochexky: 8:26am On Nov 18, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.completesports.com/rohr-pinnick-responsible-for-super-eagles-failure-to-qualify-for-qatar-2022/

Why do they need to qualify in they first place? Is it to go and disgrace themselves or me? Please close ur mouth dia. The supper Eagle we know has retired so this ones na business and flexing Eagles.. Go to clubs if u want to know .
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by freshboi88: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2022
Booty4ker:
That pinnick is a basters I swear
Like what was the fault of rohr when he was sacked, the man that guide us to play off oo, pinnick is just a currupt basterd I walahi

Where Nigerians not the one calling for Rohr sacking. Rohr was bringing results....qualified for every tournament he was expected to. But guess what, Nigerians were not satisfied, they wanted to win the world cup overnight
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by freshboi88: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2022
masseratti:
Crap talk... Eagles lost more matches under him than any previous or succeeding coach.

How did the eagles lose more matches that any coach previous or after him? This man qualified us for every tournament he was asked to. Afcon, got to world cup playoff, only for eguaveon to come and blow it, got to semis of Afcon, where we lost to Algeria in the dying minute......

Wetin dey worry una sef

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Oyerinde16(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2022
salbis:
I regret that I did not take my team to win the World Cup,... Dis man funny sha. grin grin

What's funny, everyone going to the world cup has a glimmer of hope to or of winning...

Croatia was an underdog that played France in the final...
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by freshboi88: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2022
orion7:
We had no business playing I the play offs. You rohr or what ever you are called is wack as well

See this one....what kind of people are these...all teams play the playoff in Africa....
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by GloriousGbola: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2022
It is a blessing in disguise. Go to Qatar at your own risk.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by daveP(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2022
naptu2:
Note: This article was published a day before Nigeria lost to Portugal in a friendly match.

Na till 2024 before this team gather sense again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Rwanda's Victory Over South Africa Can Help Super Eagles Qualify / Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career / Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.