Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 (19510 Views)

World Cup: Babayaro Names 2 People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure To Qualify / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Russia 2018: Gernot Rohr, Pinnick Set To Clash Over Invitation To Tammy Abraham (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2022
salbis:
I regret that I did not take my team to win the World Cup,... Dis man funny sha. grin grin
very funny...to win world cup na beans? With dx set of players wey we get so? Very funny man grin grin
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Panda7(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.completesports.com/rohr-pinnick-responsible-for-super-eagles-failure-to-qualify-for-qatar-2022/
in my opinion if the glass house had been in lagos state i believe we would have more athletics success. if you move to abuja you might notice abuja and the northern people/muslims had no life and connection to athletics participation and competition barely no one picks interest in sports and sportive competition and not even with one competitive club in abuja. i believe with lagos state as their base we could have had more and better competition.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Coronavirus1: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2022
New coach Nigeria beaten 4 .0 players are bad not coach
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Rotji(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2022
My major concern is this current coach wey no sabi anything wey Pinick force on us
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by orion7: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2022
freshboi88:

See this one....what kind of people are these...all teams play the playoff in Africa....
thought play offs where for losers that failed to qualify
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by ketuojole: 9:18am On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Let's leave the blame game.
Aside Osimhen, how many of our players are currently making impact in Top European leagues?
Terem moffi, Ademola lookman, Paul onuachu, Alex iwobi, Calvin bassey, Sanusi zaiudu...check their stats

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by charlypoker(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2022
See Pinnich with im bear bear like goat own grin grin grin

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by OBA2503: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2022
Amaju pinnick is guilty of the accusation of Nigeria's failure to qualify for the FIFA World Cup.
I said it back then when he sacked Gernot Rohr a few months to the Nations Cup that it was all shades of wrong.
How does the management of NFF make such decision going into an important tournament?
The ripple effect is the failure to qualify Nigeria to the World Cup.

The recent documentary by FIFA where African sports leaders were accused of collecting $1.5million bribe for selling votes for hosting right to Qatar is just a true reflection of what our oga at the top has done. All for a morsel of bread, some people will sell a nation's birth right. Una wehdone. Posterity shall judge all of us.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Jaysnowkid: 9:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Indeed pinnick is not doing enough for the super eagles. We need new board.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Boc007(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Brazil won the world cup in 1994, not 1998.(they came second).

Dunga did not start playing in the J league till 1995.
I wanted to type something similar but you killed it.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by ComeToJesus: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2022
Antoeni:
This Pinnick man is Never a Serious man , Always at Every Comedy shows, When Will he have time for NFF , such a useless man

I used to think he's a comedian. grin

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by ComeToJesus: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2022
We got players. Our players have zero passion for the country. They only appear for the country as a recreation or leisure.

An average team that has the right determination and winning mentality can beat any one.

Nigerians can be serious when they feel like and can be dead unserious in the next minute.

The pedigree is waning.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by realestate99: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Nigerians were responsible because they wanted you to get sacked. They put the pressure on pinnick and celebrated your sack.
One of their foolish reason is because they claim you don't play free flow passing playing football
You are right, those stupid people championed a ferocious social media campaign against him, saying he does not play attractive football, does that squad littered with average players have the capacity to play attractive football, even under guardiola?

Rohr was very efficient with the talent he had, qualified us for all tournaments and even came third in Afcon, with Rohr in charge I am 100% sure we would be in Qatar now, before Rohr, we failed to qualify for 2 consequtive Afcons to show the rot in the system, I remember that useless Orji Uzor Kalu too condemning him, now we are back to the drawing board as usual.....you do not fix what is not broken.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by frog12: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2022
good point

OBA2503:
Amaju pinnick is guilty of the accusation of Nigeria's failure to qualify for the FIFA World Cup.
I said it back then when he sacked Gernot Rohr a few months to the Nations Cup that it was all shades of wrong.
How does the management of NFF make such decision going into an important tournament?
The ripple effect is the failure to qualify Nigeria to the World Cup.

The recent documentary by FIFA where African sports leaders were accused of collecting $1.5million bribe for selling votes for hosting right to Qatar is just a true reflection of what our oga at the top has done. All for a morsel of bread, some people will sell a nation's birth right. Una wehdone. Posterity shall judge all of us.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by djoe21(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2022
femicyrus:

Who is motivating the Portuguese who scored 4 goals against a side that wasted a penalty opportunity?

Who is motivating Ghana to be in the world cup?

Do you know what it takes to get a call up to a national team excluding Nigeria where you pay your way in or through nepotism?

The team quality is a function of the type of result you get

Not who but what. They are motivated by the forthcoming world cup. They have to be at their best to be included in their match day squad.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by udomonday: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Aside Osimhen, how many of our players are currently making impact in Top European leagues?
immediately Rohr was sacked I knew Nigeria is finished.the same thing is happening to the super falcons the moment they started appointing an expatriate to manage the super falcons they lost their style and winning formula and stated playing stupid football.bring back indigenous coaches for the super falcons and we will start enjoying their football once again.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by udomonday: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Booty4ker:
That pinnick is a basters I swear
Like what was the fault of rohr when he was sacked, the man that guide us to play off oo, pinnick is just a currupt basterd I walahi
Rohr never lost scandalously in any match.even though he did not win any trophy.he brought some level of dignity to the team.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Georgejeez: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2022
Two greatest mistakes Nigeria made in the 21st century .
One - Voting for Buhari twice
Two- Pressuring NFF to sack Rohr.

It might take decades to correct both errors

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by GoldSantana: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Moffi and Onuachu
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by davodyguy: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2022
ketuojole:

Terem moffi, Ademola lookman, Paul onuachu, Alex iwobi, Calvin bassey, Sanusi zaiudu...check their stats
The guy doesn't know about Nigerian players abroad.

He thinks it's only Osimhen because he scores goals.

Others are doing well too

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by davodyguy: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2022
udomonday:
immediately Rohr was sacked I knew Nigeria is finished.the same thing is happening to the super falcons the moment they started appointing an expatriate to manage the super falcons they lost their style and winning formula and stated playing stupid football.bring back indigenous coaches for the super falcons and we will start enjoying their football once again.
They don't learn from history.

In 2002, they sacked Amodu Shuaib, they engaged Onigbinde, then we lost at the WC
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Omodua(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.completesports.com/rohr-pinnick-responsible-for-super-eagles-failure-to-qualify-for-qatar-2022/
naptu2, woes of Nigerian football could be traced to Amaju Pinnick era.

All along,he hired carpenters as coaches. Paseiro he hired to tinker the team was a mitigated disaster. Failed in all his coaching career. Therefore, yesterday flop of 4-0 to Portuguese is not surprising.

Until our football is repositioned from Amaju pinnick's laid legacy,we would continue to flop Happy weekend.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by freshboi88: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2022
orion7:
thought play offs where for losers that failed to qualify

All the group winners, go for playoff.......We won our group with a game to spare and went for the playoff ....so on what grounds where Nigerians clamouring for the man to be sacked.

He was only managing a bunch of average players, leading them to the semi finals of Afcon. I hope we can now see that Rohr was over performing with this good for nothing squad.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by brain54(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Rohr Abeg go and sit down…

If possible picnic should fire you again for where you Dey there.

All these your comments are just coming from a place of pain.

Incompetent coach!
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by idonuh10: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
That Pinnick is the worse football president in the world, very corrupt and don't even know anything about football administration.He cost us world cup qualification.Mumu man

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Sleekfingers: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Are the useless super chickens any good? Useless players, excluding osimen......

Na God save dem say no be lagos dem play the qualifier against ghana.....Na their corpses dem for carry comot for stadium.....

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by JOemmy(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
The damage pinnick did to nigeria's football will take years to repair.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by namo77: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Some NL people wanted Rohr out, Shey your eye don clear now

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by namo77: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Lookman, Moffi, Sanusi, Osayi, Awoniyi, Aribo, Bassey, Iwobi, ….

Naija players are good e Otto challenge any country… the problem is that there’s no coach, no structure…

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by MikeofAfrica: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Adesina18111:
This Pinnick is one of the most corrupt chairmen NFF would ever have...I wonder why He is still there...to me...Super Eagles were doing better under Rohr....and we too believe in foreign coaches...kilode?...The new coach Peseiro abi wetin be his name no get any reasonable achievement and yet they went ahead to employ him... judging from yesterday friendly against Portugal...The coach is clueless....

Vote wisely in February, 2023

We so much believe in foreign coaches because our local coaches has fail us particularly during tournament qualifiers.

Siasia failed to qualify SE for AFCON in 2012.
Eguaveon failed to qualify U23 Dream team for Olympic in 2012.
Keshi won AFCON in 2013 but failed to qualify SE for AFCON 2015.
Oliseh / Siasia failed to qualify SE for AFCON 2017.
Another Local Coach failed to qualify U23 team to 2020 Olympic.
Rohr took SE to play off stage but Eguaveon could not qualify the team for the World Cup.

The above statistics shows that our local coaches are incompetence.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by MikeofAfrica: 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Adesina18111:
This Pinnick is one of the most corrupt chairmen NFF would ever have...I wonder why He is still there...to me...Super Eagles were doing better under Rohr....and we too believe in foreign coaches...kilode?...The new coach Peseiro abi wetin be his name no get any reasonable achievement and yet they went ahead to employ him... judging from yesterday friendly against Portugal...The coach is clueless....

Vote wisely in February, 2023

We so much believe in foreign coaches because our local coaches has fail us particularly during tournament qualifiers in the last 10 years.

Siasia failed to qualify SE for AFCON in 2012.
Eguaveon failed to qualify U23 Dream team for Olympic in 2012.
Keshi won AFCON in 2013 but failed to qualify SE for AFCON 2015.
Oliseh / Siasia failed to qualify SE for AFCON 2017.
Another Local Coach failed to qualify U23 team to 2020 Olympic.

Rohr qualify the SE for 2018 world cup and AFCON 2019. He then took SE to play off stage for 2022 world cup but Eguaveon could not qualify the team .

The above statistics shows that our local coaches are incompetent

Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career / Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium / 18-Year-Old Silas Nwankwo Joins Swedish Football Club, Mjällby AIF