Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 (19508 Views)

World Cup: Babayaro Names 2 People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure To Qualify / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) / Russia 2018: Gernot Rohr, Pinnick Set To Clash Over Invitation To Tammy Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Snapchat: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
WibusJaga:

Let's leave the blame game.
Aside Osimhen, how many of our players are currently making impact in Top European leagues?

Terem Moffi in Ligue 1, Ademola Lookman in Seria A alongside Osimhen, Paul Onuachu in Belgium. The other day Chukwueze scored a brace and assisted 2 more in a game. Yes, the Nigerian team have quality players but needs a better manager.

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Tboymessiah(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
deavicky:
ur own too don break?.

NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Ijb11: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
The white beard man is responsible for the super eagles failure to progress in the past 16th ara plus
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by deavicky(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Tboymessiah:

NasoLifeBe!!!
it is well
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
Sorry about that sir.Please I just need a reading about myself and what am really here for.
My date is 29 April,2000
i dont know if i can tell you what you are here for bro but when this leaves frontage i would just check it out
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Napata77: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
ROHR SHOULD SHUT UP AND GET LOST.

HE IS ONE OF THE MOST USELESS COACHES NIGERIA HAS EVER APPOINTED FOR THE SUPER EAGLES.

ZERO PROGRESS UNDER HIS REIGN. EITHER THEY STOOD STILL OR WENT BACKWARDS.

DIDN'T THE FOOL LOSE TO CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC AND SIERRA LEONE?

ABEG MAKE WE HEAR SOMETHING.

HE'S THE MAIN REASON WE ARE IN THIS SITUATION BECAUSE HE WAS TOTALLY USELESS AND DID NOTHING FOR THE TEAM.

WHATEVER THEY DID WELL, IT WAS DESPITE HIS PRESENCE, NOT BECAUSE OF.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
i dont know if i can tell you what you are here for bro but when this leaves frontage i would just check it out
please do Sir
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by investigator007: 10:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
These blame games isn't helping anyone, this Nigerian squad really need to do better cos they have the quality players to achieve that.

Meanwhile, get yourself an Oraimo boom speaker and vibe to your outdoor music like never before.

Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Solofresh2:
Sorry about that sir.Please I just need a reading about myself and what am really here for.
My date is 29 April,2000
well solar taurus and luna alpha psces. i can tell you that while your soul is detached from its higher self but yet being alpha pisces you would be drawn to the hidden wisdoms of the world. you may find yourself being a seer or prophet or astrologer or anything to do with hidden occultic wisdoms and spirituality . this is what your 3 dimensional existence is programmed to be drawn to and more tha likely this is where you will carve out your niche either fulltime or as a side business . hope that helps bro
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2022
sylve11 oya drop the question here na make i decode am for you. see as i doe quick decode the brah above this post. the post no dey frontage again and we can delete it after
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
well solar taurus and luna alpha psces. i can tell you that while your soul is detached from its higher self but yet being alpha pisces you would be drawn to the hidden wisdoms of the world. you may find yourself being a seer or prophet or astrologer or anything to do with hidden occultic wisdoms and spirituality . this is what your 3 dimensional existence is programmed to be drawn to and more tha likely this is where you will carve out your niche either fulltime or as a side business . hope that helps bro
waooh.No wonder I am so drawn secretly to anything occult, magic and witchcraft even though am from a Christian background but the thing is I don't know how to go about it and things are going not working well for me right now, I feel I don't belong here and I hate engaging myself I anything group work.l love being alone.
Thanks so much for the reading sir.I don't just know why I am not financially bouyant because am allergic to poverty
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
waooh.No wonder I am so drawn secretly to anything occult, magic and witchcraft even though am from a Christian background but the thing is I don't know how to go about it and things are going not working well for me right now, I feel I don't belong here and I hate engaging myself I anything group work.l love being alone.
Thanks so much for the reading sir.I don't just know why I am not financially bouyant because am allergic to poverty
brother at 22 you are supposed to be poor ( just because celebrities are rich at young age and yahoo boys does not mean that is the norm ). when you get to 50 years old and you are still poor ? then we can talk about your poverty. 22 is poor age for almost everyone . just out of uni, no money. thats normal thing at 22

but the universe would guide you to your occultic wisdom riches at the right time but first you have to seek the wisdom
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
brother at 22 you are supposed to be poor ( just because celebrities are rich at young age and yahoo boys does not mean that is the norm ). when you get to 50 years old and you are still poor ? then we can talk about your poverty. 22 is poor age for almost everyone . ust out of uni, no money. thats normal thing at 22

but the universe would guide you to your occultic wisdom riches at the right time but first you have to seek the wisdom
Am I a starseed.Because I have searched about it and I possess it features
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 7:58am On Nov 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
starseed ? no but you would be drawn to the wisdom of starseeds from the antares star system. the esoteric hidden wisdom that is the backend of the worlds operating system. so your drive and motivation syncs with right hand path starseeds but you yourself are not one in this reincarnation
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 8:10am On Nov 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
so from the explanation above, basically you are like a starseed but without being one. its like the information of the starseeds on the right hand path is what controls and motivates you. so you can say you are sort of a starseed but not really one lol. if that makes sense
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
so from the explanation above, basically you are like a starseed but without being one. its like the information of the starseeds on the right hand path is what controls and motivates you. so you can say you are sort of a starseed but not really one lol. if that makes sense
hmmm cool.Thanks so much for this sir.
Please one more thing,I find it hard expressing myself and because am sensitive and always consigned about what people think about me so I please people even at the expense of my own happiness and I am not happy about it and whenever I try to be myself,I fail because I am fragile at heart.Any time I try to please myself, people get annoyed because it's not in their favour.Please how can I stop pleasing people without feeling remorseful because I tired of this angry
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
hmmm cool.Thanks so much for this sir.
Please one more thing,I find it hard expressing myself and because am sensitive and always consigned about what people think about me so I please people even at the expense of my own happiness and I am not happy about it and whenever I try to be myself,I fail because I am fragile at heart.Any time I try to please myself, people get annoyed because it's not in their favour.Please how can I stop pleasing people without feeling remorseful because I tired of this angry
you have to keep being you. as a somewhat starseed your duty would be to serve. and so in a way you are serving people and thats what it looks like is you pleasing people and so you have to get comfortable with serving and pleasing people because therein lies your glory and breakthrough. there is nothing wrong in pleasing people if you know what the ultimate goal is. it is when you dont know the ultimate goal is why it would bother you to please people. pleasing people opens up good karma and this good karma is what would eventually open up your glory and riches. so always keep in mind why you are being nice to people so that you would not stop. the end goal is good karma and glory and riches from the divine. having said that also have some discernment to know when demons are trying to take advantage of your good nature and you can politely just decline
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
you have to keep being you. as a somewhat starseed your duty would be to serve. and so in a way you are serving people and thats what it looks like is you pleasing people and so you have to get comfortable with serving and pleasing people because therein lies your glory and breakthrough. there is nothing wrong in pleasing people if you know what the ultimate goal is. it is when you dont know the ultimate goal is why it would bother you to please people. pleasing people opens up good karma and this good karma is what would eventually open up your glory and riches. so always keep in mind why you are being nice to people so that you would not stop. the end goal is good karma and glory and riches from the divine. having said that also have some discernment to know when demons are trying to take advantage of your good nature and you can politely just decline
Waooh so I should continue pleasing people without getting annoyed?
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by COOL10(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Are the useless super chickens any good? Useless players, excluding osimen......

Na God save dem say no be lagos dem play the qualifier against ghana.....Na their corpses dem for carry comot for stadium.....

Calm down. It's just football.
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
so what if I do music,am I still serving people?
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sylve11: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
sylve11 oya drop the question here na make i decode am for you. see as i doe quick decode the brah above this post. the post no dey frontage again and we can delete it after

na lie, baba. people still dey here dey follow this thread. grin cool
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
so what if I do music,am I still serving people?
yeah you can be bob marley na lol. just dont sing bout ikebe and toto lol. dont corrupt the youth
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2022
sylve11:

na lie, baba. people still dey here dey follow this thread. grin cool
hehe ok give me small time make i bath and eat then we go do am private
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
Waooh so I should continue pleasing people without getting annoyed?
please nice people. excuse yourself from demons lol
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
yeah you can be bob marley na lol. just dont sing bout ikebe and toto lol. dont corrupt the youth
grin
Thanks so much for this knowledge you have shared with me.I really appreciate you sir.I Pray God rewards you abundantly.
Please I know if you can share your phone number with me and I will appreciate it
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sylve11: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:

okay, my oga. cool
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sukkot: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Solofresh2:
grin
Thanks so much for this knowledge you have shared with me.I really appreciate you sir.I Pray God rewards you abundantly.
Please I know if you can share your phone number with me and I will appreciate it
God is good. stay blessed bro. I would find a way to pass it oN to you privately later in the day via DM . you will be alright bro . the universe will guide you wink
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Solofresh2: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
God is good. stay blessed bro. I would find a way to pass it oN to you privately later in the day via DM . you will be alright bro . the universe will guide you wink
Alright sir
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by Sleekfingers: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2022
COOL10:

Calm down. It's just football.

It is very annoying and painful....
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by sylve11: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:

My oga, what is it like?

I am still waiting, sire. cool
Re: Rohr: Pinnick Responsible For Super Eagles’ Failure To Qualify For Qatar 2022 by rapthugx(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
WibusJaga:

Let's leave the blame game.
Aside Osimhen, how many of our players are currently making impact in Top European leagues?

Leave Rohr make him dey sharp mouth. What did he even win with the team? The earlier we all realize our team is made up of a bunch of average players the better for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Rwanda's Victory Over South Africa Can Help Super Eagles Qualify / Wife's Witchcraft Destroyed Richard Kingson's Career / Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.