Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup (31392 Views)

Qatar World Cup To Use Semi-automated Offside Technology / North Vs South Korea: Qatar World Cup Qualifiers, The Strangest Kind Of Football / Qatar World Cup Stadium Is Made From Shipping Containers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Cde1: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by int0x80(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
Oboy! They should use their brain sha.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is Sick.
A whole lot of leaders and Organizations are Sick.
Oh I pity the Inhabitants of the world!
I can Smell Destruction and Wrath all over the places.
Oh! I weep for Humanity! The devil has blinded their eyes to what is about to Hit!

Escape! Escape! Escape For your life i Beg you!
The Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is Hovering all around the Earth. The Wrath of GOD is about to Sink this disgusting world.
Escape for your Life! Run to JESUS Christ !
This Ship is Sinking Fast! JESUS CHRIST is the Life Boat!
why haven't you escaped to heaven?

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
tofolo:
dem go allow alcohol?
na
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Alpharey: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
I must sip my Burukutu at the stadium during world cup. Them no born them well to arrest me grin
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by t2luv1: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Since Qatar has accepted to host the world cup, they must also allow all these nonsense while the tournament lasts. I read on the BBC that they'd not allow people drink alcohol around the stadium area. Meanwhile Budweiser is one of the official sponsors.
If you know you'd not accept some practices to encroach on your policies or faith, always think deeply before you take any offer cos there may be some factors surrounding it which you may not see until after you've accepted the offer. This applies in all walks of life

This is what pisses me off reading crap like this. Qatar as a country has it's own laws and culture just the mere fact that they are hosting the world cup does not mean that respect for the host country's laws and culture is automatically out of the door. Let's turn this around in 2026 when the USA will be hosting the world cup are you gonna tell me people that will be coming will be allowed to disrespect the US laws and culture?

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Eriokanmi: 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
t2luv1:

This is what pisses me off reading crap like this. Qatar as a country has it's own laws and culture just the mere fact that they are hosting the world cup does not mean that respect for the host country's laws and culture is automatically out of the door. Let's turn this around in 2026 when the USA will be hosting the world cup are you gonna tell me people that will be coming will be allowed to disrespect the US laws and culture?
Read my post again...maybe this time with your eye glasses on. Maybe...you'd have a better understanding.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by t2luv1: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
ruffDiamond:
Abolish the satanic way of life now! Don't destroy the wWorld Cup!

Abolishing might be too strong !!!! but this is where I stand on this matter of LGBTQ. Whatever you do behind close doors ain't none of my business, but I will be damm if I find myself in a mall and my daughter has to use the restroom and here comes a dude that was born as a man and now calls himself a woman who wants to go into the same restroom as my daughter Partner that ain't happening. To hell with the freaking law.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Streetmovement(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Chai, and I was thinking they were going to slaughter them all on arrival and I play am for my ticket o sad

Which kind wahala be this one now
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by thymm: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

What is wrong with the West and their craziness

How Gay, Alcohol, Homosexuality take concern 90 mins football

Arab people no get joy ooo, if Dem catch you as gay lasan, na to carry you go desert go kill you for wilderness

I just dey laugh sef. Na here all of us dey na, we go hear the news when them go use some people do example
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Flexguy100: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Omo

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by MansoryMX(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Arab people no get joy ooo, if Dem catch you as gay lasan, na to carry you go desert go kill you for wilderness

Do you know anything about history? You think the West brought Gayism into this world? Think well bro. The first gay couple known were Egyptians! Yeah you heard me! Fucking Arabs

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by MansoryMX(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Timoleon:
Be sure that some evil people from the west will send infiltrators into Qattar whose primary duty will be to spread homosexuality and increase descent amongst the locals.

Do you know anything about history? You think the West brought Gayism into this world? Think well bro. The first gay couple known were Egyptians! Yeah you heard me! Fucking Arabs

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Moh247: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
MansoryMX:

Egyptian are not arabs

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by cyphher(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
Give these people Thier rights and they will demand the rest of it

WibusJaga:

Give these people an Inch & they will demand for a Mile.
Nonsense & Ingredients.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by MansoryMX(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Egyptian are not arabs

I classified them as Arabs because of their religion even though they are not Arabs
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Moh247: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2022
MansoryMX:

I classified them as Arabs because of their religion even though they are not Arabs

So northern and south western Muslims of Nigeria are Arabs too

And the Egyptian you stated as first gays are not Muslim

Till date not all Egyptian are Muslim, some are christians others practice pure magic

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by MansoryMX(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

Mr man! My point is the West didn’t create gayism. It’s a human genetic abnormalities for same sex to be attracted to each other and not opposite sex gender which will enhance the human reproduction race. My only anger with America is they give too much free will to all this abnormalities. From Gay to transgender! Too much free will for their people to do all sort of abnormal things.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by coputa(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Timoleon:
Be sure that some evil people from the west will send infiltrators into Qattar whose primary duty will be to spread homosexuality and increase descent amongst the locals.
They are going there for .mass recruitment, using many influences like money, positions and connections,this is one among many reasons I declined going to Qatar.
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Laturuturu: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
I am boycotting this world cup because of this nonsense.
To God I will not watch it unless they reverse this barbarism

I will not
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
easyfem:
Quater sha won show say they are among western world .... I dont knw understand aw pple practice this gay thing as toto sweet reach .... is the world insane
By your logic, people shouldn't "practice this straight thing" because prostate orgasm is 25 times more intense than the penile orgasm but you straight men will never know. There are gay trans men who haven't had bottom surgery so gay men still screw vagina but on men and dude please, it's 2022,sex isn't sexuality

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by GloriousGbola: 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

The real question is what is wrong is Qatar hosting an infidels game. Could they not find an Islamically ordained game to play? Why are they chasing westernisation?

Let them host world camel race, world falconry championship or world oil wrestling.

Leave the infidel sport for the infidels

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by coputa(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Moh247:

And the Egyptian you stated as first gays are not Muslim

Till date not all Egyptian are Muslim, some are christians others practice pure magic
Christians in Egypt are negligibly fewer in number
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ruthymoon:
Can't they just shamelessly do their gay stuff in secret, Must it be in public
Can you straight people shamelessly do your it straight stuff on secret? Must it always be public because when I was in Nigeria,y'all shamelessly pushed it on my face

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Moh247: 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
MansoryMX:

Mr man! My point is the West didn’t create gayism. It’s a human genetic abnormalities for same sex to be attracted to each other and not opposite sex gender which will enhance the human reproduction race. My only anger with America is they give too much free will to all this abnormalities. From Gay to transgender! Too much free will for their people to do all sort of abnormal things.

I never credited the creation of gayism to west or east, on Muslim or Christian

My comment spoke on West promotion of it especially where it had being rejected by local authority hosting world cup
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2022
DesChyko:

Why are you gay?
Why are you straight?

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
davidkingsley59:
Great relief for the LGBTQ+ community. But it's still wise to act like Romans when in Rome.
Exactly what I told my queer friends who are football fans and are going there to watch

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Maziebuka5(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
Righteousness2:
The World is Sick.
A whole lot of leaders and Organizations are Sick.
Oh I pity the Inhabitants of the world!
I can Smell Destruction and Wrath all over the places.
Oh! I weep for Humanity! The devil has blinded their eyes to what is about to Hit!

Escape! Escape! Escape For your life i Beg you!
The Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is Hovering all around the Earth. The Wrath of GOD is about to Sink this disgusting world.
Escape for your Life! Run to JESUS Christ !
This Ship is Sinking Fast! JESUS CHRIST is the Life Boat!
shut up!!
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Flamemignon1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
t2luv1:

Please tell me the laws and culture you are referring to because everyone knows how liberal the states is

Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
But most people r not comfortable wit it.. dats messed up.. if u wanna b gay b gay inside ur houz. Nobody wanna see dat shìt
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by ShoeWorld2(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Quebee28:
Send your whatsapp number
Here is my WhatsApp number 0701 483 9537
Re: Gay Couples Will Be Allowed To Openly Hold Hands And Kiss At Qatar World Cup by Aklee4994(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Road my post again...maybe this time with your eye glasses on. Maybe...you'd have a better understanding.
no mind the mugu bruh �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) / Thomas Tuchel Becomes New FC Bayern Head Coach / AFCON 2023: Super Eagles Progress To Knockout Rounds (Photos)