Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (69725 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

They willfully ignore these things because they want to feel better than Nigerian women.

You know, when the world puts them down, they pour their insecurities on women they feel are lesser than them.
Obviously, this particular starzo is very daft. Jumping on every mentions to be noticed.

Nigerian women is the only standard Nigerian Men can conquer,hence the spite and shaming. Very poor beings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

How many black women are in Australia? That’s why the white men don’t want you in their countries cos all you guys do is chase after their women. Your obsession with their women and their countries did not start today.Why do you think white supremacy was formed. It was to protect their women from savages like you. Go to YouTube, open up any interview video and check out why the white women date you guys.

Stay in your country and build. You won’t. All you do is run to the white mans country to go and nest. Tufia kwa. Even the football you like so much, you guys can’t even create your own football league. What a sorry excuse for such a bunch of useless men.
This is rich coming from someone whose gender is known for spending expensively to wear wigs that make mimicks latina/white women, bleach their skins to look like white women.

Stop transferring your insecurities on men. Face your problems.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Nobody wants nigerian men you say?, But your sister from other countries are drooling over the said nigerian men.

But come to think of it, isn't it a shameful thing that men from the likes of Togo, Chad,Benin still refuse to have anything to do with an average nigerian girl??

You guys are really the least of the least

It's no surprise, women from these incredibly poor countries do not know any better.

Their ignorance is probably why they find Nigerian men extremely attractive character wise.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:
This is rich coming from someone whose gender is known for spending expensively to wear wigs that make mimicks latina/white women, bleach their skins to look like white women.

And why do they bleach their skins and mimick Oyinbo/white women?

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Carcholce: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

She didn't.

She pointed out why Nigerian men are attracted to Nigerian women.

bleaching and wig

Are you saying Nigerian women bleach and wear wig to attract Nigerian men because the whites do not desire them?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by gabbytabby: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Often times it's more that 9ja women and in fact most women all over don't date down.

What is in dating out if they are worse than your own on so many levels. Tufiakwa no be suffer head be that.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Black women don't wear wigs to imitate white women. They usually wear it to protect their more delicate natural hair.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
Obviously, this particular starzo is very daft. Jumping on every mentions to be noticed.

Nigerian women is the only standard Nigerian Men can conquer,hence the spite and shaming. Very poor beings.

At the bolded, how's it that it's women from other countries that continue heaping praises on Nigerin men if according to you,'nigerian women are the only standard nigerian men can conquer'?

It's very obvious that many nigerian women are not intelligent. You only have sharp mouths.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
yahoodetector:

Nigerian women are the least most desired women in the whole world while Nigerian men are the most desired black African men in United States Europe and many East African Countries and South Africa.

A Nigerian man can travel outside and get hitched with a Caucasian hispanic or Latino woman immediately.

But that can't be said for a Nigerian lady who will travel abroad and live lonely for almost the rest of her life.

Go figure!

This is hot grin
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
Carcholce:

Are you saying Nigerian women bleach and wear wig to attract Nigerian men because the whites do not desire them?

They don't care if whites desire them or not.

The women I know that bleach, do not do it to become "white" or look like white people. They do it to become light skinned, they like it and want to be yellow and there's nothing wrong with that. Not everything is about low self-esteem. Besides white people are not the only light skinned people on Earth.

Would you say white people that tan have a low self-esteem too?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

Black women don't wear wigs to imitate white women. They usually wear it to protect their more delicate natural hair.

Lies kee you there... Black hair is the roughest and most coarse of all hair types.

If anybody should be wearing wigs to 'protect their delicate natural hair' it should be whites/Latinos.

Your delusion and self deceit rubs deep.

Unfortunately we black/nigerian men are the ones left to deal with the brunt of your insecurities.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Jeon(f): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Lolz.
South Africans that looked like Quasimodo.

I never find them attractive..

6 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by JudahTheDream: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
At this point, I really have to ignore some posts. The foolishness these guys exhibit na real follow come.

If I'm to ask what that one meant by attractiveness, him go mention yansh. It's really difficult reasoning with these guys.
loool! No sense for dere heads now,most dont know they are busy insulting dere own mothers,sisters n aunties. all because one low life idiot frm sa finds a way to dart us,everyday ds useless people frm africa have something bad 2 say about my naija n some useless beings among us join them in dere useless acts smh. My naija girls are industrous,beautiful,energetic,intelligent,rich n goal getters why wont some poor slowpokes throw in some hates. No send dem ooo! Keep looking sweet n live a beautiful life.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:
Nigerian men are deliberately spoiling the image of Nigerian women, especially online, so no other men will find them attractive, and all they will have to depend on is the Nigerian man.

It’s what the African American men did to their counterparts, and now the AA women are fighting back and it is starting to pay off.

Nigerian women better wise up and start protecting their image. The Nigerian women should look for any able bodied man, not necessarily a Nigerian man, and get married to them, cos intelligence is passed through the X chromosome, so you are good to go.

Nigerian women should also practice selective breeding. The African man is useless and is at the bottom of the food chain. We women need to takeover to prepare a conducive environment for our future generation.

Let them men go marry the southies and come out with dull children, like the southies.

Are you a biologist or Doctor? grin
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Lies kee you there... Black hair is the roughest and most coarse of all hair types.

If anybody should be wearing wigs to 'protect their delicate natural hair' it should be whites/Latinos.

Your delusion and self deceit rubs deep.

Unfortunately we black/nigerian men are the ones left to deal with the brunt of your insecurities.

Research from 2015 notes that Black hair has a thinner cuticle layer than other hair types, which means that strands may break more easily. Overall density: On average, people of African descent have fewer hair follicles than white people, at 90,000 for Black hair, compared with 120,000 for white hair.

Black hair is more delicate. Facts!

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
JudahTheDream:
loool! No sense for dere heads now,most dont know they are busy insulting dere own mothers,sisters n aunties. all because one low life idiot frm sa finds a way to dart us,everyday ds useless people frm africa have something bad 2 say about my naija n some useless beings among us join them in dere useless acts smh. My naija girls are industrous,beautiful,energetic,intelligent,rich n goal getters why wont some poor slowpokes throw in some hates. No send dem ooo! Keep looking sweet n live a beautiful life.
When nigerian women constantly insult and talk down on nigerian men they forget that they have fathers and brothers too ABI??

You can't take half of what you throw at men without resulting to emotional blackmail.

Mtcheewwwwww... rubbish people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Carcholce: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

The women have no respect for you guys. They just want you genes. You are okay with being preyed upon like an animal?

If you want something from me and you’d do anything to have it because you want to save the future of your unborn children, doesn’t that automatically make you respect me and desire me?

If a woman disrespect me but wants my gene, for the rest of her life, the disrespect will be in her face, sucking her buubs and calling her “mummy”
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

Black hair is more delicate. Facts!
Stop deceiving yourself. You're not wearing over expensive Brazil/Indian/bone straight wigs to protect your 'delicate hair'

You do so as a result of your low self-esteem which makes you desire to look like white/Latina women who have the type of hair naturally

5 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Carcholce:

If you want something from me and you’d do anything to have it because you want to save the future of your unborn children, doesn’t that automatically make you respect me and desire me?

If a woman disrespect me but wants my gene, for the rest of her life, the disrespect will be in her face, sucking her buubs and calling her “mummy”

It’s called fetishization. Any black skin will do it for them and can replace you at any given time, since they see only your black skin and not you as a person. If you replace you with another black man, they won’t notice it’s not you. Any black skin will do .
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
Johel:

When Na big big belle all these Nigerian girls come dey get

That is also a result of laziness and depending too on men, Nigerian women hardly work out.

I hate that potbelly thing in women, and na them they love pri*ck too much wink

4 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
Suddenly the girls on nairaland have found their voice where it be a thread about Nigeria guy and girl dey act dumb.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
pacespot:

Are you a biologist or Doctor? grin

A biochemist and a computer programmer.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by SeriouslySense(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
Black people are beautiful, when they take care of themselves and eat good diet, not too much fried food and too much ground nut oil and meats. grin grin grin

Its because many in Nigeria are excessively stressed, their beauty fades away.

BloomingDale:

I have natural hair and I’m golden colored in complexion. I swear I have no trouble pulling men, even AA men that don’t like Black women.

I remember a day I was jogging and this AA man ran up to me and said he has never seen anyone so gorgeous and was trying to get my number. I just told him thank you and continued jogging.

At the airport this very rich white young dude walked up to me and struck up a conversation on the checkin line, but I was paranoid that he might want to give me stuff like drugs, so I quickly checked in and walked away.

I had Oyinbo stalkers at my place of work. Even the big boss came to perch on my table and struck up a conversation, trying to see what I do. I was the only black person in their technology department though. Lol.

I can go in and on and on but it will seem like I’m boasting.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

I have natural hair and I’m golden colored in complexion. I swear I have no trouble pulling men, even AA men that don’t like Black women.

I remember a day I was jogging and this AA man ran up to me and said he has never seen anyone so gorgeous and was trying to get my number. I just told him thank you and continued jogging.

At the airport this very rich white young dude walked up to me and struck up a conversation on the checkin line, but I was paranoid that he might want to give me stuff like drugs, so I quickly checked in and walked away.

I had Oyinbo stalkers at my place of work. Even the big boss came to perch on my table and struck up a conversation, trying to see what I do. I was the only black person in their technology department though. Lol.

I can go in and on and on but it will seem like I’m boasting.

Wether oyinbo man chase you or not e nor concern me.

My own is that I won't sit down and watch you nigerian women constantly throw insults at nigerian men then expect the very men you spend your lives talking down on to defend you when you have disagreements with women from other nationalities.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Christistruth00: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
Most Nigerian Women are brought up to believe that their own Nigerian Men are best

Even those born and brought up in the UK always go for Nigerian men first

Followed by the Occasional Ghanaian man
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

A biochemist and a computer programmer.

Okay I see,

Intelligence is often dependent on upbringing, no human is without this trait of intelligence unless they are suffering from deformity.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

Wether oyinbo man chase you or not e nor concern me.

My own is that I won't sit down and watch you nigerian women constantly throw insults at nigerian men then expect the very men you spend your lives talking down on to defend you when you have disagreements with women from other nationalities.

Women from other nations can talk shit about Nigerian women, but they forget that the Nigerian man they like has a Nigerian mother and Nigerian relatives that will treat their fuckups when the situation escalates.
No one talk shit about the Nigerian woman more than the Nigerian man. You can get a glimpse of that on Nairaland. Fake topics are even created just to bash the Nigerian woman.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
pacespot:

That is also a result of laziness and depending too on men, Nigerian women hardly work out.

I hate that potbelly thing in women, and na them they love pri*ck too much wink
They don't work out. The few one that go to the gym go there to take pictures.

They're the most 'out of shape' of african females.

They're the least energetic/adventurous in bed

Yet na them make demands pass

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Echoban: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
BloomingDale:

Women from other nations can talk shit about Nigerian women, but they forget that the man has a mother and Nigerian relatives who will treat their fuckups if the situation escalates.
No one talk shit about the Nigerian woman more than the Nigerian man. You can get a glimpse of that in Nairaland. Fake topics are even created just to bash the Nigerian woman.
You nigerian women talk sh*t about nigerian men everytime. I've seen many nigerian female YouTubers constantly trying to 'demarket' nigerian men

But you expect the same nigerian men to run to your rescue when sh*t escalates.

Your sense of entitlement and delusion is staggering

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.