Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says (69455 Views)

Men Don’t Marry Late !! / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pocohantas(f): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2022
damoceile:
True true 9ja women are not desirable for anything, nah manage we dey manage dem... Check out Rwandan, Kenyan and South African babes even Ivorians sef, and you will never want to have anything doing with 9ja babes ever again

You have a choice to stop managing them. Makes me wonder what you all are waiting for. Simply go to Rwanda, Kenya and SA to marry. It should be that easy if all these are not your imaginations…

6 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Magnoliaa(f): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
pacespot:
Yes, the black pigment found in black men skin is a gold to other races. But you forgot to mention that black men are the best satisfaction givers to sex partners of other races. That is why it is always a suicide or murder if you want to leave a white you've dated as a black man, especially if she is still into you and not yet found a replacement

https://twitter.com/tobexgrace/status/1592929422394687488?t=623s-4mENzIWQbWHEnGF_g&s=19

I find this funny for a lot of reasons. cheesy

You're certainly free to believe whatever point you want about this, but three things here:

- This is ONE video. And it doesn't substantiate anything

- It could also lend credence to the fact that these women only want black men for their deeks. You're literally parroting the fetishization of black men

- And this is a big blow to team "foreign women are better than Naija women"

Was that babe not caught cheating, lmao?

6 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by maxzzo1(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
They have inferiority complex
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
Zzz. All those half Nigerian children fell from the sky then.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
siofra:

See this one!

Be there deceiving yourselves.

Slide into a white or Asian woman's DM now and see if she won't block and ignore your broke, ugly ass within two seconds especially when they see you're from Nigeria.

Black men are the poorest race of men, and the stupidest.

Na lie, I can show you the screenshots of many Chinese women disturbing me on Twitter. These people love Nigerian men, no cap, but I mean decent Nigerian men o.

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by BloomingDale(f): 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

They are numerous.

Just type 'reasons not to date a Nigerian man' on YouTube. Atleast seven out of ten channels that would come up are owned by nigerian female YouTubers

Ok, I will take a look at it later. Probably, they are the same set of women always bashing Nigeria and comparing her to other African countries. They are mostly from a particular part of the country, going by their YouTube names.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ogwumgbe: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
why They are not even beautiful.

travel round bro and see, Philippines are one of the most beautiful
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ednut1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
ogwumgbe:

travel round bro and see, Philippines are one of the most beautiful
we have lots of them in uk and canada where i have lived/live. Dem no fine. No ass or boobs join
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by LINTUNE(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Juoflife1:
Why will a Nigerian woman date a SA man in the first place. That HIV and crime infested country. Those guys are ugly and lazy. They are not up to our standard.
but ..but..I taught u women prefer any other thing apart from Nigerian men
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by ogwumgbe: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
we have lots of them in uk and canada where i have lived/live. Dem no fine. No ass or boobs join

Go there yourself, you will never return to your country, one of the hottest girls in Asian, in fact the most beautiful in Asia, followed by Vietnamese
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nonexisting1: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
You mean South African men with no standards at all in everything in this life don't find our sisters attractive? Well, to me that's a compliment because the day those HIV infected dicks start finding them attractive, I'll see it as a problem. If Nigerian men still find our sisters attractive, that's enough. Even oyibos find Nigerians girls more attractive than their HIV and staphylococcus ridden South African counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Despite the fact some guys do display crass attitude by always spilling bad about Nigerian women especially here on Nairaland, I don't think you guys have done anything to help your situation.

Been privileged to meet some foreigners who had one or two tanglements with Nigerian women and they didn't have good things to say: especially that entitlement attitude. Although, I've come to accept that Nigerian men are the enablers of this behavior especially when they have money to throw around. It's the broke ones that are complaining more.

The problem i have with Africans is this follow follow mentality . Did you by any chance try to educate these foreigners on Nigerian culture,what is expected of Nigerian women in the society, Nigerian norms and practices or you just agree willingly with what the foreigners says about Nigerian women to be in their good books. Its not like their women are perfect, from anger managements issues to promiscuous lifestyles to blackmails to using the system against their men but once these foreigners mention a defect about your women, boom! jackpot ! You go on to back them up. Typical Black Man mentality.

There are many countries in the world both white and black where women are culturally dependent but only Nigerian women gets dragged for sharing same culture, that should tell any sensible individual that something is wrong within. Korean women are very docile and dependent , Arab women are still fighting for their voices to be heard. There are male dominated countries where their women do little to nothing but you dont see them making bad headlines like the topic of discourse or being dragged. But with Nigerians it is different all thanks to our Men.

You speak of entitlement mentality, i need someone to explain this to me. Is a woman suppose to take care of a Man? Are Nigerian women not supporting their husbands financially? How many Nigerian men can effortlessly run a home without the woman's support in the present Nigerian economy situation? Are there other ways Nigerian Men express affections aside spending on thier women? How many Nigerian men can date an independent woman who "asks" for nothing? Aside sex and money, what's the benefit of most Nigerians relationships?

The way of life you build as Nigerians is written in the answers provided to those questions. It is pitiable that only one gender is taking the fall for it. If Nigerian women migrate as much as their men do, or are vocal online maybe just maybe their reputation wouldn't have been this ruined. Ruined by men they share sheets with. Very bad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
Average Nigerian girls are not sophisticated and when an average foreigner talk to them all they can think is Jackpot all my Liberian and even South African dudes they bleep them silly money is there only motive and braggadocio’s being with a foreigner. No intelligent talk no exposure noting.

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by pacespot(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I find this funny for a lot of reasons. cheesy

You're certainly free to believe whatever point you want about this, but three things here:

- This is ONE video. And it doesn't substantiate anything

- It could also lend credence to the fact that these women only want black men for their deeks. You're literally parroting the fetishization of black men

- And this is a big blow to team "foreign women are better than Naija women"

Was that babe not caught cheating, lmao?

Do you want another video, and another video, and another video, etc.

The fact is if you know how to dangle your thing below a White woman as a black man grin, she will rather kill herself or kill you than allowing another woman to have you.

This is not fetishization of Black men, sex is life, it is the essence of creation. Black men are the first and original man, it is no surprise that women across races are attracted to them.

Blacks might still be below other races today in terms of social transformation and civilization, but they will take their rightful place at the top in due time.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
she is jealous of nigerian women clearly

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

UK raised Nigerian Women talk down only those they suspect of just wanting to use them to arrange

their Papers and abandon them Which happens often

If it is Papers you are looking for don’t Mortagage somebody’s else’s life with lies and deceit

only to abandon the Woman after getting your Papers

Can you hit your Chest and say Nigerian Men don’t do it often to their own Nigeria Girls ?
I'm talking of nigerian women you're talking of uk

wetin concern me concern uk?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by scobaba: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
Resourcesswift:
die it!! Permanently

grin grin grin henb?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Franking: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
She has a point though. grin
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Christistruth00: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Starzo:

I'm talking of nigerian women you're talking of uk

wetin concern me concern uk?

Did you understand my initial comment properly ?
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2022
Persephone1:
The problem i have with Africans is this follow follow mentality . Did you by any chance try to educate these foreigners on Nigerian culture,what is expected of Nigerian women in the society, Nigerian norms and practices or you just agree willingly with what the foreigners says about Nigerian women to be in their good books. Its not like their women are perfect, from anger managements issues to promiscuous lifestyles to blackmails to using the system against their men but once these foreigners mention a defect about your women, boom! jackpot ! You go on to back them up. Typical Black Man mentality.

There are many countries in the world both white and black where women are culturally dependent but only Nigerian women gets dragged for sharing same culture, that should tell any sensible individual that something is wrong within. Korean women are very docile and dependent , Arab women are still fighting for their voices to be heard. There are male dominated countries where their women do little to nothing but you dont see them making bad headlines like the topic of discourse or being dragged. But with Nigerians it is different all thanks to our Men.

You speak of entitlement mentality, i need someone to explain this to me. Is a woman suppose to take care of a Man? Are Nigerian women not supporting their husbands financially? How many Nigerian men can effortlessly run a home without the woman's support in the present Nigerian economy situation? Are there other ways Nigerian Men express affections aside spending on thier women? How many Nigerian men can date an independent woman who "asks" for nothing? Aside sex and money, what's the benefit of most Nigerians relationships?

The way of life you build as Nigerians is written in the answers provided to those questions. It is pitiable that only one gender is taking the fall for it. If Nigerian women migrate as much as their men do, or are vocal online maybe just maybe their reputation wouldn't have been this ruined. Ruined by men they share sheets with. Very bad!

shut up...you keep talking like a fo*l here

nigerian men ruined our image yen yen yen but other women still want them

you nigerian females that are 'saints', why is everyone running away from you?...even common togolese men reject you people. From Ghana to south Africa they call u guys cheap prostitutes littering their countries.

Thank God you noted the Korean women you said are dependent are also 'docile'

You entitled nigerian leeches are dependent yet you want men to put their heads on the ground so you can step on it

useless creature like you

5 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
^^^ grin

You will get bp today. grin grin

Its not my fault i don't find you intelligent enough to engage. grin grin grin grin

Look for your mate elsewhere , i don't have the luxury for dolts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Christistruth00:

Did you understand my initial comment properly ?
nigg* , nigerian women are naturally entitled greedy leeches.

You hear many of the young ones confidently stating they can only date internet fraudsters.

Let them caution themselves

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Ruthymoon(f): 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
Me as a proud Nigerian lady, I so Much love my Nigerian men, I mean so so much, i wouldn't imagine myself falling in love with another country men, especially LAZY south Africa men , twuee shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by siofra(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
pacespot:

Na lie, I can show you the screenshots of many Chinese women disturbing me on Twitter. These people love Nigerian men, no cap, but I mean decent Nigerian men o.

Post it, let us see that you're not lying.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Like it or not. At the end of it all Most Nigerian men go back home to get married to the so called leeching Nigerian woman. grin grin grin

One is left to wonder if their " foreign women dey rush us" chorus does not include lifetime "rushness" cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
A fool that confuses 'sharp mouth' for being intelligent has no hope in life

Even when the nigerian men come back to marry the nigerian woman, the marriages still crash cuz nobody can stand the narcissistic tendencies of an entitled leech forever
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Mirasteel: 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
Majority of men from other african countries are not attracted to Nigerian women. Because billing too much and our babe mouth too sharp for them
Nothing but the truth.
Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Ruthymoon:
Me as a proud Nigerian lady, I so Much love my Nigerian men, I mean so so much, i wouldn't imagine myself falling in love with another country men, especially LAZY south Africa men , twuee shocked shocked
The problem you women have with south African and other african men is not that they are lazy. it's the fact that they don't SIMP like nigerian men.

When nigerian men eyes go open. Them go begin behave like SA men too.

You guys should continue pushing them

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Mirasteel: 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
Rahkman:
Seriously speaking apart from HIV I don't mind switching nigerian women for the voluptuous south African women ,those women are are some of the most sexiest women in the world
Nigeria has high rate of people living with HIV/AIDS, so what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Starzo: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mirasteel:
Nigeria has high rate of people living with HIV/AIDS, so what are you saying?
not as much as SA. But I get what you're saying tho

1 Like

Re: "Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
pocohantas:

You have a choice to stop managing them. Makes me wonder what you all are waiting for. Simply go to Rwanda, Kenya and SA to marry. It should be that easy if all these are not your imaginations…
Don't usually back u lot up grin but have to say u hit the nail on the head their.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.