Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) (57376 Views)

South African Girl Lectures Nigerian Girls On How To Love Nigerian Men (Video) / This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 1:54am On Apr 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHpNFKkUwCc

South African man explains why their girls love Nigerian men ❤🇳🇬💪

#wetindeyhappentv

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Ireportlive: 2:38am On Apr 12, 2023
cool

No long talk.. girlfriend allowance is the game changer

Most ladies these days need a provider

Most men just need a companion, sex mate and someone to vibe with

Getting a prostitute every other night is expensive , plus prostitute don't vibe with you

Marriage is a long time financial and emotional commitment most guys can't afford

Perfect solution, get a girl within your dating class who is right for you but below you financially, leverage your money to get her loyalty.

363 Likes 33 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by crossfire(m): 2:47am On Apr 12, 2023
Naija

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Jesse6(m): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2023
Shikena oo👍
Ireportlive:
cool

Getting a prostitute every other night is expensive , plus prostitute don't vibe with you

Marriage is a long time financial and emotional commitment most guys can't afford

Perfect solution, get a girl within your dating class who is right for you but below you financially, leverage your money to get her loyalty.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Rokiat(f): 2:54am On Apr 12, 2023
And yet they will be complaining that Nigerian women like money but will be giving it out to other women interesting.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Wahalawaha1a: 4:42am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:
And yet they will be complaining that Nigerian women like money but will be giving it out to other women interesting.
if na money den only like e for good.. most of u Nigerian girls are very sassy 🙄

157 Likes 10 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by talk2hb1(m): 4:43am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:
So your point is, local investment is better than foreign investment; Investors are the king!
Anyways, we eat pizza despite the fact we love Garri with Egusi.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Rokiat(f): 4:54am On Apr 12, 2023
talk2hb1:

So your point is, local investment is better than foreign investment; Investors are the king!
Anyways, we eat pizza despite the fact we love Garri with Egusi.

But you should spend more money on Egusi since that is your home made food. undecided

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Berrityga: 4:59am On Apr 12, 2023
This thread is not for broke guys.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by phorget(m): 5:25am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:

Liking money is never a crime but the insatiable demanding nature of most women is what is killing us. How can you expect a man you just met to start playing the roles of your father by providing basically everything you need?

159 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by zed7: 5:46am On Apr 12, 2023
The early set of 'accidental ' millionaires in Nigeria, those who made money from drugs and yahoo were the first to start this money love in the 90's.

Most of them were not so literate, but they wanted the flash girls. They devised a means to use money to entice women. It worked and it later became a trend.

These days no Nigerian girl will look at you twice if you're broke. Unfortunately, our men have also taken the trend all over the world with them. I feel sad for young men who don't have money in Nigeria. Getting a girlfriend for them is like a pipe dream now.

141 Likes 18 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 12, 2023
I love this guy..🤣🤣🤣

But he's very right, I've been trying to tell some of the nairaland guys here that only SA gold diggers go for Nigerian men because they know that they're going to shower them with money all the time to a point that they don't need to get a job and work.

But most of y'all didn't believe me... grin grin grin

Once they date them, they become even more lazy... Nigerian men use money to buy women's love.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 12, 2023
If you think you can use money to buy a woman's loyalty, then you don't know us women.

They'll use you to milk your money dry and then settle for a guy below your standard, and you'll be saying women are wicked.
Ireportlive:
cool

28 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by franchasofficia: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:
Nigerian men don't complain about giving ladies money, in fact, Nigerian men get ecstasy from giving women money.

Any Nigerian woman that says Nigerian men are stingy is only lying or she is ugly or she is acting too wise and probably accepting the wrong guys or she is always being stubborn or looking dull and ugly undecided

37 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by franchasofficia: 6:54am On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
If you think you can use money to buy a woman's loyalty, then you don't know us women.

They'll use you to milk your money dry and then settle for a guy below your standard, and you'll be saying women are wicked.
In as much as I don't agree with that guy you quoted on politics topics, I am sorry to say he is almost 100 percent correct with his comment, and that is what most guys, I mean financially buoyant guys do nowadays

11 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Kriss216: 7:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I love this guy..🤣🤣🤣

But he's very right, I've been trying to tell some of the nairaland guys here that only SA gold diggers go for Nigerian men because they know that they're going to shower them with money all the time to a point that they don't need to get a job and work.

Once they date them, they become even more lazy... Nigerian men use money to buy women's love.
So, South African men are poor that they can't afford their girls or they're naturally stingy?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Ireportlive: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:

For someone not wanting commitment or marriage but a premium paid relationship... The kind of loyalty I expect is not for better for worse.. as long as I get my side of the deal she gets her pay, if she stops then we both move on

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by ednut1(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2023
Where in the world are Nigerian women in high demand outside Nigeria Asking for a friend

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2023
They're not poor or stingy, they just want an independent woman, a woman that can provide for herself even when a man is not there.

A woman that they know would truly love them for who they are and not for their money.

Get it?
Kriss216:

So, South African men are poor that they can't afford their girls or they're naturally stingy?

17 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 12, 2023
Okay, then it means that he just wants to have fun and not have anything serious with the woman because you can't think of having something serious with someone who only wants your money.
franchasofficia:
In as much as I don't agree with that guy you quoted on politics topics, I am sorry to say he is almost 100 percent correct with his comment, and that is what most guys, I mean financially buoyant guys do nowadays

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by marlow1962(m): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Nigerian man wan Bleep, na em make am say no wahala grin.

Chia our women won't like this, but not my concern cus they caused it. Boyfriend don't turn family dad overnight cus of I love you

Samantha123 is it true cheesy

8 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Pinterest: 9:00am On Apr 12, 2023
This!!

zed7:
The early set of 'accidental ' millionaires in Nigeria, those who made money from drugs and yahoo were the first to start this money love in the 90's.

Most of them were not so literate, but they wanted the flash girls. They devised a means to use money to entice women. It worked and it later became a trend.

These days no Nigerian girl will look at you twice if you're broke. Unfortunately, our men have also taken the trend all over the world with them. I feel sad for young men who don't have money in Nigeria. Getting a girlfriend for them is like a pipe dream now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Rahkman: 9:01am On Apr 12, 2023
All this anambra boys wey full jo'burg dey simp for SA girls dey give them money ,they come think say the whole Nigerian men dey like that....make 1 of dem jam one yoruba demon na cry dem go dey cry for twitter everyday

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Mercury12(m): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2023
Lol
And our Naija girls no dey appreciate watin dem get. Okay o😂

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Mercury12(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:

We no dey give una money? Until we go give una our kidney before una appreciate us?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by SkengRay: 9:09am On Apr 12, 2023
zed7:

you said it all bro. I spent a month in western cape that's is the trend

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by YESpParticipant: 9:27am On Apr 12, 2023
[1quote author=ednut1 post=122459649]Where in the world are Nigerian women in high demand outside Nigeria Asking for a friend [/quote] fight go soon start grin

6 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by SuperOnyi: 9:57am On Apr 12, 2023
Rahkman:
All this anambra boys wey full jo'burg dey simp for SA girls dey give them money ,they come think say the whole Nigerian men dey like that make 1 of dem jam one yoruba demon na cry dem go dey cry for twitter everyday

shocked

grin grin grin

I think, Igbo guys introduced this whole "love is sweeter with money" saga, plus they look out for their women. I don't think, it's all about money though.

Same thing in the north, northern Christian women especially southern kaduna, plateau, Nasarawa etc wanna have a taste of this guys grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I love this guy..🤣🤣🤣

Lots of animals in human clothing in SA.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by candygist: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2023
Rokiat:

Women that have value o. Not useless women. See the diffrence.

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by ThatrealestApex: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2023
D

1 Like

Re: South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) by Connected1: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2023
Gold Digging South African Girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.