Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

"This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body (3556 Views)

Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju, It’s Natural – Lady Narrates / Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating / New Stretch Marks On My Bumbum, I Am Stressed ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by CrisNews12: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2022

Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by Shalommy(f): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2022
The marks fit her. Chaii

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by heykims(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is vitiligo

9 Likes

Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shalommy:
The marks fit her. Chaii
Receive it in the mighty name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by Shalommy(f): 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:
Receive it in the mighty name of Jesus.
I dodge... Back to sender! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shalommy:
I dodge... Back to sender! cheesy
I say receive it in da mightyyyyyyy nammmmmmmmmme of Jesusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss amen it is settled ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by Shalommy(f): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
SKIDDOLEE:

I say receive it in da mightyyyyyyy nammmmmmmmmme of Jesusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss amen it is settled ..
You've received it already. Check your butt. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2022
Shalommy:
You've received it already. Check your butt. cheesy cheesy
Crazy girl shebi e fit her nii grin you too go get am. before tomorrow morning check ur pussy wall if e no dey there cum bk here cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by doctore212(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
I need olosho wey go get this kind of mark for her kpekus.

Meanwhile who get contact for olosho in Abijo Lekki
Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by Amos1423(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
I feel it isn't right of her to attach filters to the image, if she wanted to let us see the marks without being unfair with herself, she would have let us see the original thing... No caps!
Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by Okoroawusa: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2022
Vitiligo....she is rocking it well. I love her mindset about it because it's not easy.
Re: "This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body by ObalendeCMS: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
I have this feeling I might get scared being with her. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ex-fiance, Josh "Babybrother" Wade, Releases Empress Njamah's Pussy And Boobs N / Photo: When Was The Last Time You Did This? / My Girlfriend Left Me With No Regrets At All. Now She Doesn't Even Care.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.