Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S (19928 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / WHO Names New COVID Variant Omicron, Designates It A Variant Of Concern / India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by BossGerald: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hendrixky:
Not only mile 12

The whole of lagos

Na only who never go lagos dey think say lagos na London

If you reach there you go see say the whole lagos na slum

You mean a whole lagos? Tinubu's lagos?? Hehehe ... grin

Imagine how Ibadan go dey with all those brown roofs

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Realist777: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hendrixky:
Not only mile 12

The whole of lagos

Like seriously?
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by ZombieSlayer1: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Oga even the Kick Against indiscipline (KAI)people turns blind eyes to this act. Na u wan come dey pursue person wey dey shit? E be like dey never pour u hot shit for face before? angry
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha....this one shock me

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Realmi: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Same with under apongbon bridge

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by MortalityISGold: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
cheesy Tueh *spits in dismay* IF NA AFGHANEASTERN UNA GO DEY PUSH MOUTH GRA GRA mention me for your 9 year facebook account
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by tollyboy5(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tunagee:
Yorubas and dirtiness na 5 and 6.
Am a yoruba person for anybody's info.
Generalization is not good. Ijebu people are very neat. I don't know about your hometown.

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Toyineni(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

You don't know Lagos state. A land of "as long as it doesn't affect me directly, I mind my business".
If you want to start the fight now, the police might arrest u or at worse shoot you cos they themselves were trained on how to release watery stool in the police academy grin
That misconception is affecting the country as a whole. To me the problem i forsee is due to the fact most habitat there are from the north. That is why government and their occupant need to do the needful for peaceful cohabitation
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by richardjemedafe1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
What Onitsha needs to do. God! Onitsha is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lmao. A townhall differen.
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by TheChameleon: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Arrest all Okoros in the vicinity.

Na them carry their Aba Ariara dirtiness to Lagos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by sonnie10: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
9jaRealist:

Only because so many folks leave the bowl and defecate/urinate on the floor…
Difficult to impose modern infrastructure on folks with 18th century mindset and lifestyle habits.

>
If there is no constant water supply , it’s difficult to maintain clean sanitary condition.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by leisuretym: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
The rail track from mile 2 to barrack is public toilet, you see adults showing their balls while pooping on the road

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by DispatcherLagos: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
Toyineni:

That misconception is affecting the country as a whole. To me the problem i forsee is due to the fact most habitat there are from the north. That is why government and their occupant need to do the needful for peaceful cohabitation
Obviously. But the government thinks this is not an important issue.
They thought the weekly mediocre environmental sanitation is enough to handle this. But no one dey pack anyone shit, not even the "shitter" grin

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by toujurs: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tinubu developed lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by mariahAngel(f): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
What a disgusting thread!

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Richy4(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hendrixky:
Not only mile 12

The whole of lagos

grin grin cheesy grin
Those in real estate might start looking for you to assassinate if u carry on like this Haba!!!
Oyibo investors trying to come to Lagos to invest might see this and make a U-turn cheesy
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Chekwume16(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
When I hear people hype lagos I get very confused. maybe for someone that has never stayed in lag though. Lagos is the dirtiest city in the world and I can say that with all certainty. It is a Nigerians
thing though and not just lagos

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by IronGalaxy: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
jhubril:
A racist fool just said somewhere that black people are incapable of living in a functional society. That statement hurts but it's the truth. C'mon only animals are known for open defecation.
Don't make this about black people please

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Dshocker(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2022
Imagine using a public toilet and the water from the WC splashes on your butt.....

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Angelfrost(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mandate2023:

If lagos start deporting ur families that r destitutes in lagos nw u will start complaining......the government is doing it's best but ur ppl won't stop coming into lagos even when dey don't have anything reasonable to do or where to stay..........

If we start deporting people constituting that nuisance in Lagos, who are not originally from Lagos, that Center of Excellence will be almost empty within a month! grin

I'm talking about 'immigrants' from Ogun, Ekiti, Kano, Imo, Abia, Delta, Kogi, etc.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by SPAMBOX7: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hendrixky:
Not only mile 12

The whole of lagos

Aje. I dey wonder who dey tell all those people wey never go Lagos say na better place. Cos I can't recommend any of my loved ones or friend to relocate to Lagos. Imagine place wey if you wan comot go buy something for road you go Just weak cos you know you won't be coming back soon cos of stupid traffic that has become a tradition

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by umuna(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
HolyMalaam:
The situation of this area can only better be imagined than felt

https://guardian.ng/news/maidan-fear-of-cholera-outbreak-looms-over-open-defecation-in-lagos-community/

Bros nobi only Mile 12 ooo. Berger bus stop na die. During Ambodes time in Lagos, there was a task force that was arresting these guys. The whole of Berger bus stop area stinks!

3 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Juanmike(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Triangles1:
Ebuka and co has spoiled the toilet with their Akpu shhhhhht........
Gay afonja. Go and defecate.

3 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by 43Ronin: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
That's how I saw one policeman shíîting in bourdillon at midnight. I was like ah ah, in tifnubu lagos?

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Levinas: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lagos needs to do better. If not for our minimalist mindset, Lagos should be competing with places like Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cairo, Casablanca etc. My first visit to Lagos was an eyesore. Driving from Ibadan with high expectations, I was welcomed by one huge pile of dirt by the roadside -- almost like a junkyard city with scavengers ( I can't remember the name of the area, but it was by the roadside coming from Ibadan). The stench was terrible and we stuck in a traffic.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Orch1981: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
I can't even live in Lagos for free na person wey never stay Lagos think say na London very dirty place

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by remsonik(f): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
The same issue is all around Lagos. Many will tell you they can't afford to rent a room self contain or flat and the single room they rent in houses with no toilet. They poo on the road, in bushes, gutter and I am so surprised the way people do that.

Even within the topnotch areas they've got the same issues cos having a good drainage, septic tanks and good plumbing systems in your house is a very expensive thing which the land can't hold in the riverine areas, poor drainage, toilet systems and all. I visited a place in bariga and this issue is the same, no toilet in the houses on the streets and at the end there's a public toilet which the poo and defecation goes into the drainage that leads to a deeper drainage/river in shomolu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Orch1981: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2022
Triangles1:
Ebuka and co has spoiled the toilet with their Akpu shhhhhht........
Na like nothing dey Lagos na name

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by udemzyudex(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Come to ikeja along rail line and see the nonsense happening there.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Orch1981: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2022
Realist777:

Like seriously?
Oh you don't know come to oshodi under bridge infact nowhere is better in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Orch1981: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
richardjemedafe1:
What Onitsha needs to do. God! Onitsha is disgusting
We talking about Lagos yet ok

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Babaken(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
RestructureNig6:
This is done by immigrants from Ibadan
shifting of goal post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Government Commissions Mobile Laboratory To Run COVID-19 Tests / Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina / Black People With Blue Eyes. The beautiful few

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.