Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S (19938 Views)

Woman Collapses, Dies In Mile 2, Lagos / WHO Names New COVID Variant Omicron, Designates It A Variant Of Concern / India And Not Nigeria Is The Worlds Capital Of Open Defecation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Babaken(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
Orch1981:

Na like nothing dey Lagos na name
E be like say you like apku wella.
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Richy4(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2022
umuna:

Bros nobi only Mile 12 ooo. Berger bus stop na die. During Ambodes time in Lagos, there was a task force that was arresting these guys. The whole of Berger bus stop area stinks!

Instead of arresting them because they answered the call of nature, can't local government build a well functioning toilet facilities with borehole for males and females..

Employ cleaners that makes sure it's sparkling on a daily basis... At least that will create employment... Keeping a city clean is not really hard... A whole government of Lagos State surly can afford the budget of erecting toilet facilitiesembarassed
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by BanyXchi: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
RestructureNig6:
This is done by immigrants from Ibadan
immigrants from Osuland*

4 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Orch1981: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
immigrants from Osuland*
Na afonja people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by BanyXchi: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Tunagee:
Yorubas and dirtiness na 5 and 6.
Am a yoruba person for anybody's info.
Osu miscreant, your ibo tribe is synonymous with dirtiness.

4 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by SALLAM2022: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Mile 12 kwa? Come to mile 2 to Abule oshun areas u will know not only mile 12.

4 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by BanyXchi: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
jhubril:
A racist fool just said somewhere that black people are incapable of living in a functional society. That statement hurts but it's the truth. C'mon only animals are known for open defecation.
who said that?
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by BanyXchi: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
tollyboy5:

Generalization is not good. Ijebu people are very neat. I don't know about your hometown.
That bastard is not Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by samsegs(m): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
So true,,i stay @ kosofe mile 12,,and the cost of renting a good apartment there na beans....how can u rent a 3 b bedroom apartment for 800k/annum,,excluding agent and agreement fee o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by AreaFada2: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2022
Honestly, for poo matter, Lasgidi na heavy weight champion. Right from time. It has become part of the culture.

It will cost a lot to build enough free public toilets, perhaps 20 thousand, that can be flushed down correctly across swathes of Lagos. If not totally free, many won't use them.

There are many other dirty towns across 9ja but Lagos takes the biscuit in poo poo dirt.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by BanyXchi: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

If we start deporting people constituting that nuisance in Lagos, who are not originally from Lagos, that Center of Excellence will be almost empty within a month! grin

I'm talking about 'immigrants' from Ogun, Ekiti, Kano, Imo, Abia, Delta, Kogi, etc.
stop trying to be smart by half, you'll always be a refugee in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Nightwolf1: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2022
grin grin That is the Lagos Thîefnubu built.
I went to Lagos in 2017 and swore never to go back again.
The number of mad people is alarming coupled with an unprecedented traffic.
Those weird people walking half DEAD in Lagos state did all manner of nonsense before my eyes. They poop in the open, an aged man would be seen harassing you to path way with 50 naira down to his pocket.
Beggars are everywhere. In fact it was like a psychiatric home with horrifying situations.
I ran back to Ph after spending one week. Gush!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by fayomim: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hendrixky:
Not only mile 12

The whole of lagos

Na only who never go lagos dey think say lagos na London

If you reach there you go see say the whole lagos na slum

Come Abuja, you go know say all those fine places you see na shiit full am.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by zcee: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agberos and aboki from d North
That is their hand work..
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Angelfrost(m): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
BanyXchi:
stop trying to be smart by half, you'll always be a refugee in Yorubaland.

How??! I don't stay in your open defecating state sir! grin

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by 1Sharon(f): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Those weird people walking half DEAD in Lagos state did all manner of nonsense before my eyes. They poop in the open, an aged man would be seen harassing you to path way with 50 naira down to his pocket.
Beggars are everywhere. In fact it was like a psychiatric home with horrifying situations.

@kajaard, you don see them arrest women with their pants down like this? grin
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by BanyXchi: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
RestructureNig6:

Fixed
immigrants from the blighted yEast, the afghanEastern Osu land.

3 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by wolebest: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
HolyMalaam:
The situation of this area can only better be imagined than felt

https://guardian.ng/news/maidan-fear-of-cholera-outbreak-looms-over-open-defecation-in-lagos-community/

This challenge is caused by constant high cases of rural urban migration.

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Orch1981: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
Nightwolf1:
Come to oshodi and see where area boys dey poo for there hand especially if you bring police to arrest them they will use there poo to scare police away

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by juman(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2022
The government should look into it.

Too many people live in lagos.
More than ten percent of nigerian population.
Lagos is so big and like a country on its own.

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Orch1981: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
juman:
The government should look into it.

Too many people live in lagos.
More than ten percent of nigerian population.
Lagos is so big and like a country on its own.
Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria with highest population

3 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by juman(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
Make sure you empty your stomach regularly, if not it can lead to sickness.
Go to toilet regularly its necessary any time you need it.

I had stomach ache occasionally one time for some months, I went to hospital and did test. Doctors saw nothing.
After many months later I discovered that I didnt empty my stomach enough, sometimes if I need to go to toilet the second time on that day, I usually postponed it to second day as my habit. That caused stomach pain.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by tishbite42: 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
udemzyudex:
Come to ikeja along rail line and see the nonsense happening there.

Smh
I pass there everyday
I feel like vomiting every morning
Lagos stinks!!!

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by juman(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2022
The government should hire people to arrest those that pollute the land and defecate any how.
Give them fine.

1 Like

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by juman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
Orch1981:

Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria with highest population

You are right.

Ogun and oyo government should take advantage of their nearness to lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
RestructureNig6:
This is done by immigrants from Ibadan
This is disgusting eeewww!! embarassed and dangerous, they could fall into the river. Dammm!
Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by symbianDON(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Serendip:
I can’t even laugh. Open defecation in a city of gold built by the Jagaban himself? No way. Stop joking.
the last time I was in Lagos, I thought I was in Singapore...some of the streets are paved with 18 carat solid gold. Tinubu really developed Lagos o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Defecation: A Source Of Concern To People Living In Mile 12 Area Of Lagos S by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Disgustingg! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primary School Pupils Rushed To Hospital After Taking Meal In Katsina / Photos of Ongoing Hospital Projects By Kogi State Government / Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.