Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! (3549 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / A Married Woman Is Blackmailing My Husband-please Advise / Please My 2 Sisters In Christ Needs Eligible husband Please Apply 2mins Backoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! by zexy2030(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
Ammmy:
I've already sent u a Whatsapp message since morning but haven't come online. Expecting to hear from you
So sorry. I will reply you just busy a little.
Re: They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! by shegunmessi(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2022
Change ur sleeping position,by sleeping on your right hand whenever u want to sleep....try this and thanks me later
Re: They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! by AishaDant(f): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moblux:

Spirit beings don't have sex

Says who? You have no idea how the spiritual works then.
Re: They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! by AishaDant(f): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:

As a prophet I shall tell you the truth.

You need a stronger spirit to chase away your spirit husband. Therefore I'll recommend that you spend 2 weeks in my house so that we'll have sex, and since my spirit is very strong it would banish your evil spirit husband and you would be free.

Please don't delay cos Spirit husbands are very wicked they can make you run mad or even kill you. The earlier you come the Better.

This I have seen.

Turning something this serious to a joke just shows how disgusting you are as a person. Sorry, animal!

2 Likes

Re: They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! by Moblux(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2022
AishaDant:

I do very well...I was brought up where sacrifices are made daily to orisa ibeji, where my grandma worshipped Sango, and where Ogun is venerated with a live dog's blood within my grandpa's compound...I know what the spirits are capable of doing and what they are not empowered to do. I have seen divination firsthand.
Re: They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! by advanceDNA: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
AishaDant:

Have u had sex or su regularly have sex with them??
Re: They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! by advanceDNA: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
Moblux:

I do very well...I was brought up where sacrifices are made daily to orisa ibeji, where my grandma worshipped Sango, and where Ogun is venerated with a live dog's blood within my grandpa's compound...I know what the spirits are capable of doing and what they are not empowered to do. I have seen divination firsthand.

They do things that the human brain interpreters as sex....its a way of gaining continuous access to the person....its the same manifestation of eating thw food ur like in dreams
Re: They Said I Have A Spirit Husband. Please Help! by HelpYourself(m): 4:37am On Nov 24, 2022
Ammmy:
I'm just coming from a church where it was revealed to me that I have a spirit husband. It has been the cause of my lack of progress and delay in marriage. I tried to argue with them because I've never been seeing any strange man both physically or in the dream. But I do have sex in the dream occasionally, especially if I'm Hot in real life. Please who knows the herbal cure or remedy to this menace? Yorubas in the house, your attention is needed . Don't tell me to pray because I have done that to no avail. I need another alternative. Something real and natural. Thanks

Hehehehe
My dear what plauges you isn't a spirit husband.

Read up enough on spirituality in my write ups.

Knowledge is power my dear woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? / Which Of These Fairly Used Generators Should I Go For? (graphic Pics) / Help....my Boyfriends Wants To Dump Me Because I Have A Little Beards On My Jaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.