Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? (3548 Views)

Ay's Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want Again? / Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by labake1(f): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Logging into my Facebook account this afternoon, I saw a news about Banky W which says he cheated on his wife Adesua.
I once tell my married friend that men are naturally promiscuous, the earlier you know this as a lady, the better your heart will be at peace.

Nothing can keep a man but a man that want to be kept.
ITS DISAPPOINTING!!!!

So Men on this forum, why do you cheat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by CivilianJTF(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Women, What can you give?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by labake1(f): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
CivilianJTF:
Women, What can you give?

Why do you cheat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by thaoriginator: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
undecided
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by qtguru(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
Is it confirmed ?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by Nazgul: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
qtguru:
Is it confirmed ?
Don't mind her. The news remains fake until Adeswa or Banky confirms it.

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by Bbgbs23: 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
labake1:
Logging into my Facebook account this afternoon, I saw a news about Banky W which says he cheated on his wife Adesua.
I once tell my married friend that men are naturally promiscuous, the earlier you know this as a lady, the better your heart will be at peace.

ITS DISAPPOINTING!!!!

How you go feel if them blogger bloggers posted that you cheated on your husband... Especially when it's not verified.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by Jennyclay(f): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Watch how randy shameless nairaland men would start flooding this thread supporting Banky W shameless act. sad

Honestly, Men are scum!! Big Scum!! sad

I hate men!!

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by talented321: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Cheating is normal thing for men if you know your boundary, just that weak women are brainwashed by this white people and their bible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by fourboys: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wait banky really cheated on adesua embarassed
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by labake1(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
Bbgbs23:

How you go feel if them blogger bloggers posted that you cheated on your husband... Especially when it's not verified.

I already know that men are naturally promiscuous so I won't be worried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by labake1(f): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Nazgul:

Don't mind her. The news remains fake until Adeswa or Banky confirms it.

Confirm ko
They should come and do Audio love for us. Na so Funke do then, but las las everything clear. Don't skip the question, why do you cheat?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by Coder2Client(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
labake1:

ITS DISAPPOINTING!!!!

Did he cheat with a man or woman? So, the question is , women why do you avail yourself for promiscuous men to cheat on their wives?

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by Starboytwo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
Better we all accept the obvious truth and stop getting worked up.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by drnoel: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
labake1:

ITS DISAPPOINTING!!!!

This one will stream and stream for months, making them some thousands of dollars on Una head

1 Like

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by talented321: 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
You hate them, but they are still the ones bleeping you day and night. Give you pregnancy and turn you to a house girl
Small girl you don't have a choice.
Jennyclay:
Watch how randy shameless nairaland men would start flooding this thread supporting Banky W shameless act. sad

I hate men!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2023
all these yeye rumors from these same yeye blogga blogga sef...
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by Silentgroper(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
labake1:

Why do you cheat?
To guage the sweetness of each cunt..
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by almarthins(m): 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
labake1:

ITS DISAPPOINTING!!!!

First, your profile dey make me 😂.

Well, the man no just jump out but the wahala dey first start from inside. I don see cases where the man no originally had the intent of cheating his wife, but the women push them out by using careless statement, and denying them sex as well.

Once this thing happen, regardless of the wife beauty, sexual prowess and connect. Men go cheat o. Some women hard to correct or advice self. Dem no dey gree. I don where a man beg his wife for 2 long year but the woman no gree o. And she go dey act like good wife for outside, but na only d man know the fire wey dey burn am. Edo woman wey dey strong-headed, na only my edo fit explain and banky go fit relate.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by eazzzy1(m): 2:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
No man wants to be kept. It’s the lack of opportunity that keeps people. We should all come to the understanding that if you are in a relationship in this generation, the probability you have been or are being cheated on exceeds 90%. It’s a possibility that Adesua has cheated on Banky too.

Being cheated on is one of the risks you take for the numerous benefits of a relationship. Some people believe this risk isn’t worth the benefits so they stay single. The only way to ensure you aren’t cheated on is to stay single.

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by almarthins(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!

Na Nigeria man inseminate Ur mama o! Make u no forget.

No body can judge any body, if wetin dem blog na true. Banky.go fit explain before those that considered men as scum fit dagger am.
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by almarthins(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Silentgroper:
To guage the sweetness of each cunt..

U no well, all cunt are sweet but na personality dey affect action sha.
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by almarthins(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
eazzzy1:
No man wants to be kept. It’s the lack of opportunity that keeps people. We should all come to the understanding that if you are in a relationship in this generation, the probability you have been or are being cheated on exceeds 90%. It’s a possibility that Adesua has cheated on Banky too.

Being cheated on is one of the risks you take for the numerous benefits of a relationship. Some people believe this risk isn’t worth the benefits so they stay single. The only way to ensure you aren’t cheated on is to stay single.

Not all men like bed hopping. So I no join the class of men wey dey pop head to see more bula
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by talented321: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
Use two good years begging one woman for sex, na so some people get patient.[quote author=almarthins post=124027134]

First, your profile dey make me
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by eazzzy1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
To answer your question about why men cheat! Men cheat because there isn’t any serious repercussions for a man cheating. What’s the worst that will happen to Banky? His wife leaves and there are 100 women waiting to scoop him up in a heartbeat.

This may not be fair but it is the reality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by almarthins(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
talented321:
Use two good years begging one woman for sex, na so some people get patient.

Him no wan sin as say na bible man na. The woman self dey claim say she no wan born any children again. Na so d man come dey lonely. That's I no fit give my wife her bedroom o. Make we dey see each other everyday. No separate room. If she like make she why and cry. Na for beta for worst.

You no want make I cheat but u dey deny me Ur honey pot. Woman go fit make a man do wetin him no intend o. The only think that invoke a man s emotion na him third leg.
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by talented321: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2023
I am still suprised, i swear.
For my house. WELL
almarthins:

Him no wan sin as say na bible man na. The woman self dey claim say she no wan born any children again. Na so d man come dey lonely. That's I no fit give my wife her bedroom o. Make we dey see each other everyday. No separate room. If she like make she why and cry. Na for beta for worst.

You no want make I cheat but u dey deny me Ur honey pot. Woman go fit make a man do wetin him no intend o. The only think that invoke a man s emotion na him third leg.
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by DigitB: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2023
Why does Post-Wall make women bitter and peevish just like @Jennyclay and co?

A man's divck belongs to him. He's free to bury it wherever he chooses. However that won't stop him from loving his wife. It's just s3x, nothing else attached . And he'll outgrow it with time .
Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by Dshocker(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
Probably Niyola is more tighter and creamier....

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by qtguru(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!

Don't forget to tell your dad that too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by EMMARNUEL: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jennyclay:

I hate men!!
E pain you die.. Better stay feminist and dont get married bkus ur husband will still cheat on you. MOFO.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? by talk2hb1(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
labake1:

Why do you cheat?

Get This Straight, Men don’t Cheat!
We take, we take what we can take!
Know this and Know Peace!
If you don’t understand, reread it, again and again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! / If She Is Only Your Girlfriend, You Don’t Own Her. So Stop Claiming Her / Hot Girls, Natural Beauties Or Average Girl Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.