Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander (3013 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by FullBlastLight: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Done and dusted! Photos of traditional marriage of a Nairalander.

She's finally out of the queue!

The ecstasy of being maritally taken out of the spinsters' & bachelors' market is next to none!

Well, no matter what the controversy about marriage may be, marriage still remains a beautiful and remarkable thing for lots of people.

Find photos below:

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by ojun50(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2022
Na nokie touch light you used snap am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Youngwiz71(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
The person wey snap this one been dey fly??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Owain: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
ojun50:
Na nokie touch light you used snap am
Refresh am twice, e go clear.
My own don clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2022
I am also getting married in days
But i can tell you. Marriage is over hyped... No biggie.. nothing nostalgic about it. If you be man na responsibility you sign for, if you be woman. U live will be 100 percent controlled.
The 2 points are not bad, it is what it is

3 Likes

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Urheadmaster(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
Owain:

My own don clear

Shame no catch you as you typed this nonsense tongue

8 Likes

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Allison012: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
The photographer wey snap Candidlady pre wedding photo no try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by siofra(f): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
But i can tell you. Marriage is over hyped... No biggie.. nothing nostalgic about it. If you be man na responsibility you sign for, if you be woman. U live will be 100 percent controlled.

Then why don't you stay single undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by doggedfighter(f): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
This must be a joke grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
The reason why it is getting less attractive is that

the world expects Marriage which is a thing of order, due process, logic, rationality, structure to work in an increasingly irrational, disorderly, unstructured (I mean "life no balance") world shocked grin

For it to work, both parties must be ready to continue bending, and adjusting. They can't afford to be too stiff. Concession and compromises here and there.

Check this out:

And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.

Genesis 20 Vs 2.

NB: I am not a devil's advocate o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by ojun50(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
Why you no remain single and singular

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by wiseone28: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
Owain:
Refresh am twice, e go clear. My own don clear
Wow thanks it's very clear now..

I did my own thrice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Nicepoker(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2022
Finally an evening newspapers is off the dusty shelves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Armaggedon: 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
It's done but not yet dusted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by jamesversion: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2022
You wan blind person eye??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by luizpippo(m): 4:53am On Nov 19, 2022
Na Tinubu be una photographer? Because na person wey hands dey shake snap this photos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by marlow1962(m): 6:24am On Nov 19, 2022
Y’all full, fr fr.
But dam, these pictures looks horrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Backroad: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2022
grin
Owain:

My own don clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
I will advice you stay SINGLE
It will pay you better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2022
siofra:

Then why don't you stay single undecided

A marriage counselor Mentor, A woman of 25years in marriage. Adviced me personally.

" Her words, Dont go into marriage with so High a wall , and so many expectations." Just walk through the Process prayerfully as it comes. " Reduce all forms of exaggerations and big expectations" and you will not be disappointed!

So i think she knows better.

Reduce the hypes. Marriage is bigger than a wedding ���������
Most of are preparing for wedding not marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Emu4u2c: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Shame no catch you as you typed this nonsense tongue

My own done clear..

Try refresh your web browser

But on a more serious note..
Na Old Sony Ericsson Dem Take snap this picture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by chariisGRACE(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
Op, you for come make I give you better phone... see as the photos blur because of the not too good phone you dey use.

check my siggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by mytime24(f): 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Which can camera b this angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Nonexisting1: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2022
She dey censor her marriage pictures meaning she is not proud of it or maybe she is one of the oloshos that have circulated her pictures here before. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Ekpekus(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
AbujaMenFashion:
A very defective perception and view about marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Done And Dusted! Photos Of Traditional Marriage Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2022
These blurry pictures, though. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl / Help!!! I Have Lost My Erection / Back In The Days(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.