Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl (3014 Views)

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl / This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl / How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoodCane: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
Simps have nothing to offer other than,

SIMP: have you eaten?
Girl: (reads the chat & ignores him)

SIMP: why na
Girl:

SIMP: I hope you're going to church today
Girl: (replies with an emoji)

SIMP: Hi
Girl: Hi

SIMP: How was your day?
Girl: (ignores him again)

SIMP: did I something wrong? Why are you angry with me?
Girl: no

SIMP: I love you so much why don't you feel the same way?
Girl: k

SIMP: I can't live without you?

And other bunch of simpleton statement.

The alpha male hardly chats or doesn't even chat at all with a girl yet he's the most valued. His lifestyle drives her crazy that she desperately desire to be with him at any given opportunity. In conclusion, Dear Men, value your attention!!!! No man earn respect when he showers unnecessary attention to a girl.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by peter0071(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
when i see such comments by Simps, i just dey provoke... just tell the babe say u wan collect... book a bracket and bleep sharp sharp

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoodCane: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
peter0071:
when i see such comments by Simps, i just dey provoke... just tell the babe say u wan collect... book a bracket and bleep sharp sharp

Comrade, One SIMP made me created this thread, the guy post along with the screenshot of the chats with the girl is enough to send the guy to the Great beyond. The idiot dey provoke me with those stupid silly chats.

Simps are irredeemable Homosapiens.

At the bolded, straight up!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Girl:

We have said this over and over again that The alpha male hardly chats or doesn't even chat at all with a girl yet he's the most valued. His lifestyle drives her crazy that she desperately desire to be with him at any given opportunity. In conclusion, Dear Men, value your attention!!!! No man earn respect when he showers unnecessary attention to a girl.
Hmmmmmmmmmm 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Illegal1(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Its alryt....

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by 1Battery(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
😂😂😂😂
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoodCane: 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Seun nlfpmod lalastical rocktation

FP material ASAP
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by spencekat(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoodCane: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
spencekat:
grin

grin

Comrade Simps are terrible Homosapiens aswear
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by StrongAlphMale: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Death to all simps

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoodCane: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Death to all simps

Sceonded
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GoodCane: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
OAM4J Disguy nlfpmod lalastical seun justwise farano

Honourable Comrades, let's move to FP for wider views
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by kals4luv990(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
This kind chat sef ni
Which one kwa is "I hope yu r going to church today ni"🤔
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by peter0071(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2023
the guy no try... i was once a SIMP... babes chop me wotowoto... until i come straight up... now anyone i jam, i bleep and browse wella
G00DHardDick:

Comrade, One SIMP made me created this thread, the guy post along with the screenshot of the chats with the girl is enough to send the guy to the Great beyond. The idiot dey provoke me with those stupid silly chats.

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:32am On Jan 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Girl:

The alpha male hardly chats or doesn't even chat at all with a girl yet he's the most valued. His lifestyle drives her crazy that she desperately desire to be with him at any given opportunity. In conclusion, Dear Men, value your attention!!!! No man earn respect when he showers unnecessary attention to a girl.

The pitiful part of all dis is that the foolish OP might be a mighty simp in reality o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but coming online to claim rubbish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See, men will forever be under women no matter how hard u Us*less Nigerian men try to preach it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin finish ur babbling, ur fellow us*less Nigerian men here will still go ahead to simp for whatever u call it for we women

God made it that way, so stop wasting ur time old man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:36am On Jan 23, 2023
peter0071:
the guy no try... i was once a SIMP... babes chop me wotowoto... until i come straight up... now anyone i jam, i bleep and browse wella

How much do u have/have u made that girls will chop wotowoto? undecided undecided everyone coming online to form assistant dangote cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

We women have really sufferedgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Haveyoueatentod: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2023
You won't blame them . Most of these so-called simps are inexperienced in relationship issues.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:
OAM4J Disguy nlfpmod lalastical seun justwise farano

Honourable Comrades, let's move to FP for wider views

Move to Front page? U are free to dream grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If dis ur thrash gets to front page, I will deactivate my acct immidiately grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by PellsKodak: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Move to Front page? U are free to dream grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If dis ur thrash gets to front page, I will deactivate my acct immidiately grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Slût
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by toujurs: 9:13am On Jan 23, 2023
There was a girl who was responding to me this, i kept my cool, for about a month, when i invited her to my place, and she agreed to come, i was even surprised, she agreed to come. I guess she was bored. she noticed i was quite comfortable, and Opened leg for me after my numerous attempts, the way i knacked this girl, both in the sitting room, bedroom and bathroom. From Friday till Sunday she fell in love. On Monday i told her to wake up asap, i was leaving for work, she said i should go and come back, so she can cook for me. In my mind i was like, who be this one . I told her to get up from my bed before i get angry, she stood up,took her bath, and i paid for her uber. Ever since then. This girl have been chatting me up, disturbing me, and crying.

So if a girl, replies like this doesn't mean, the guy who still tries to continue the chat is a mumu, when the guy becomes a mumu is when he becomes to give her all his money. Just to get her attention.

The day, you knack in-between her thighs, she will sub due. cheesy you will be the one calling the shots

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by SPAMBOX7: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2023
Generally Nigerian girls are boring to chat with. Why should I stress myself chatting with someone who can't even fathom the slightest display of humor. Only a jobless man will be wasting their time trying to spice up Convo with them

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by VendorGB: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2023
It’s Monday morning hommies.
Go to work.
T-Mobile esim is available.

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by DevilsEqual(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

A link to the thread,bro
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Gadafii: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2023
That’s why when you see some girls chat list, they have over 100 unopened chats, over 90 of them are Hot simps

I barely chat this days, even with guys tankless of girls, sometimes I collect babes number I won’t call her, if I text her and her first response doesn’t show she’s interested I clear the chats, delete the number and move on

Na my vendors, meme and loud plugs I Dey engage most

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by peter0071(m): 10:31am On Jan 23, 2023
go and work.. and stop looking for someone to defend his account details. abi you wan chop? grin
Sheistoopretty:

How much do u have/have u made that girls will chop wotowoto? undecided undecided everyone coming online to form assistant dangote cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

We women have really sufferedgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by IMAliyu2: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
I cringe at all this alpha, redpill and simp talk.

But some guys just don't have self respect, if a girl doesn't want to chat with you, just move on fam.
Nawa for the way some guys just suffer themselves over girls, and then they end up resentful and misogynistic at the end.
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by GypsyStings: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
VendorGB:
It’s Monday morning hommies.
Go to work.
T-Mobile esim is available.

This Guy is a CHRONIC FRAUDSTER!!

This is his Account Number:

Name: Gbolahan Saheed Olatunji
Bank Name: OPAY
Account Number: 8102589287.

Phone: 08102589287.

Once you send him money, cards, itunes, BTC. He will start giving excuses of bad network, and that's the end!

He is currently being tracked, anyone with useful info will be appreciated!!

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Magnoliaa(f): 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
PellsKodak:
Slût

Rich coming from what looks a thang a horse shitted... grin grin

Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Tombrown3(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

The pitiful part of all dis is that the foolish OP might be a mighty simp in reality o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but coming online to claim rubbish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See, men will forever be under women no matter how hard u Us*less Nigerian men try to preach it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin finish ur babbling, ur fellow us*less Nigerian men here will still go ahead to simp for whatever u call it for we women

God made it that way, so stop wasting ur time old man grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Screenshot your comment for future reminder. When those eggs in you start to finish, when wrinkles and mustache start showing in your face as heavy make up won't cover it anymore, when those ones you snubbed move on to a younger version of you.

Then I'll be there, waiting... smiling...

Then I'll remind you this post. don't worry, I know you outside Nairaland. I will definitely shock you.
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by drnoel: 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Girl:

BS, you get too much time
You sound like the said simp above.
Keep yourself busy with more important things
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tombrown3:

Screenshot your comment for future reminder. When those eggs in you start to finish, when wrinkles and mustache start showing in your face as heavy make up won't cover it anymore, when those ones you snubbed move on to a younger version of you.

Then I'll be there, waiting... smiling...

Then I'll remind you this post. don't worry, I know you outside Nairaland. I will definitely shock you.

It will take like 30 more years to come before that will happen, now my question is;

Will u and ur family be alive to witness that day? I guess not grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grincheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bye old man grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is How Simps Chat With A Girl by Keniwit(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Take it or leave,we all simped at one particular stage of our life

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Back In The Days(photo) / Guys, What Would You Do If Your Bride Appears At The Altar In This? / Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.