Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua (17685 Views)

70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun / What Is Happening To South East Votes? / South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Praktikals(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
Even in Lagos State, the probability of Tinubu having more votes than Obi is very slim
You guys sha want to push Peter Obi the way you pushed Nnamdi Kanu into the zoo cage.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Bishopwizzy(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:
grin, If Atiku doesn't get 98% of South East votes then the election didn't hold.

If Tinubu and APC gets 4.99% votes in South east, it's a miracle

SE 98%
SS 97%
SW 32%
NW 55%
NE 79%
NC 77%

Atiku is coming

By the time you awake from this your delusioned slumber, HE Obi is already giving his inauguration speech
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Nasan(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2022
This Is Just A Story. Nigerians Will Never Repeat The Mistake They Did Last 2 Elections.

Atiku Abubakar Is The Answer 2023 And His Support Had Occupied Every Region The Country.

1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by OmarBashir: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2022
After February 2023, All this rubbish will stop, Obi will go underground and it will be like he never existed. Kudos to him though for sweet tonguing and gathering such disobedient movement.

The Presidential race is never a 3 horse man race it is a 2horse man race right from the start. Obi will come distant third, believe it or not.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Spandau:

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg aka yamiriflathead aka babaolofin! I see you. Trouble sleep, yangan wake am. I will demonstrate to you why I am Spandau.

So, you belief babaolofin is the same as seunmsg and yamiriflathead. You are funny. I pity your foolishness.

You cannnot demonstrate you are Spandau than what you and your stupid and useless brothers have done hacking my systems and phones, spamming and using trojans to corrupt posting and garbage the posting.

Seun of nairaland should be very careful in 2023. These people are ready to fight dirty. They can bring down nairaland server with spamming and Trojans viruses. They can hack the server and bring it down or manipulate the information.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Penguin2: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

You are right Dangote, Otedola, 20 states governor, actors and actresses, youth rallying, NURTW drivers, Alausa Civil servants, First Lady, Buhari, Yoruba Monarchs, Northern Monarchs, Clergymen,

This people supporting Tinubu are not normal

Ipob and EndSars arsonist supporting Obi are the only normal people

Lol!

Because Dangote and those businesses attended Tinubu’s meeting in Lagos, you therefore concluded they are supporting Tinubu?

We can therefore say that Wike invited and hugged Obi in Port Harcourt, he’s supporting Obi, abi?

And talking about Buhari and his wife and other APC governors, they are just being party people and nothing more. Most of them are not even genuine.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Atlantis585:
Afegbua can’t even guarantee 10% in his own Edo State.

South East and South South are no go areas for the party of deceit and suffering headed by a crook and drug dealer.

They will be lucky to get 5% in any state of the 2 regions after the humiliation they received in Imo State on Thursday.

In the meantime, it is okay for Afegbua to hallucinate.

It’s free.

In EDO State, Tinubu will score 40% . Write it down for record purposes. Propaganda does not win election.

The final result is listed below;

Tinubu chances are;

South West (60%)
South South (50%)
North Central (55%)
North East (57%)
North West (58%)
South East (15%).

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by NZYTW342: 7:22am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:
grin, If Atiku doesn't get 98% of South East votes then the election didn't hold.

SE 98%
SS 97%
SW 32%
NW 55%
NE 79%
NC 77%

Atiku is coming
. Yes atiku is coming
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by NZYTW342: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2022
Yes atiku abubakar A A is our next president 2 be by gress of God
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by garfield1: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Aiel123:

I never knew you love dreaming...
There's no way Tinubu will defeat Atiku in SE.
Orji is for him in Abia. Okezie too
Ebonyi PDP is for Atiku.( Anyim Ogba and co)
Same situation in Imo.
Anambra faction at his beck and call.
The chairman of united Nigeria airlines is the campaign DG and he's well loaded.
Enugu too.
So you are chasing the wind oo
Omuma's fictitious voters has dropped to 27k
I have gone through the whole register.

Funny.okezie that is with wike is for atiku? Okezie that is so hated.
How many times will I tell you that ebonyi pdp is comatose? Both ogba,anyim cannot contend with umahi.same in IMO.obi will clear anambra.in Enugu,ugwuanyi is with wike. The two sen nnamanis is heavily with tinubu.even Sullivan is with apc.
Reducing omuma won't change anything.hope is a natural fraud and will always outwit his opponents
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Aiel123: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

Funny.okezie that is with wike is for atiku? Okezie that is so hated.
How many times will I tell you that ebonyi pdp is comatose? Both ogba,anyim cannot contend with umahi.same in IMO.obi will clear anambra.in Enugu,ugwuanyi is with wike. The two sen nnamanis is heavily with tinubu.even Sullivan is with apc.
Reducing omuma won't change anything.hope is a natural fraud and will always outwit his opponents
I think we should leave all this analysis till February
Bookmark this.
I will remind you then.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by garfield1: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Who did you predict that he will win the Anambra gubernatorial election again?

At least pdp lost and were almost beaten by apc
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by garfield1: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2022
Aiel123:

I think we should leave all this analysis till February
Bookmark this.
I will remind you then.

True.a lot is changing.as time goes on,I will modify accordingly.you can't wait till February.between DEC and January,things will take shape.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by cooooooks(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2022
Only 3 months left.

kaylardz:

Obi is not getting those figures except the one of south east.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Penguin2: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

At least pdp lost and were almost beaten by apc

But your prediction failed. That’s what I wanted to confirm.

Because I’m telling you once again that your prediction will fail.

The most that Tinubu will see in the entire 5 southeast states is 5%.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by garfield1: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

But your prediction failed. That’s what I wanted to confirm.

Because I’m telling you once again that your prediction will fail.

The most that Tinubu will see in the entire 5 southeast states is 5%.

I was joking in anambra.you think am so foolish not to see that apc with unpopular uba stood no chance? As far as pdp did not win,I was ok.both atiku and tinubu wont win any unit in anambra.me and you know umahi and hope has delivered 25% for tinubu already.I dont know why you won't learn.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Because Dangote and those businesses attended Tinubu’s meeting in Lagos, you therefore concluded they are supporting Tinubu?

We can therefore say that Wike invited and hugged Obi in Port Harcourt, he’s supporting Obi, abi?

And talking about Buhari and his wife and other APC governors, they are just being party people and nothing more. Most of them are not even genuine.

You are only dreaming. If you are told of what goes behind before Wike invited Obi, you will weep for Obi. Anyway, Wike has agreed to support Obi financially.

Before Datti Ahmed finally agreed to be his running mates, do you know how many people were approached? Mukhtah Shagari was the only that spoke. We know about 8 other people.

Tinubu always traveled to Europe first before Wike and his governors traveled for meeting with him. The second time, Obasanjo, Atiku, Obi traveled to UK to meet Wike and the governors just to scuttle and frustrate the outcome of the meetings.

2023 is an already settled case. Tinubu will overcome all the obstacles to presidency. Obi is not in contention. His people are frustrated and intimidated and bitter. The spiritual attacks and manipulation, the blackmail and insult and assault against Tinubu will come to an end .

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Ray02: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

So you people are not hoping to win on a free and fair election?

You know Tinubu is unpopular that only rigging can help him, right?

One of the reason I like the guy is that he never pretends to wish for positive changes in Nigeria, unlike some who pretend. He just wants his party to continue being in power
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by silverkings: 8:31am On Nov 19, 2022
kaylardz:
South East is a no go area for Tinubu. Obi will definitely clear the region. However, Tinubu is likely to do better in South south region with at least 40% vote
laughable
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by ipadeola91057: 8:48am On Nov 19, 2022
If na play stop am oIf na play stop am o...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by fridayking(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:
cool

30% to 40% is feasible for Jagaban, Obi 50% 55%and Atiku 10% 5%

Mazi Bola Okechuku Tinubu is coming

A vote for Peter Obi is still a vote for APC and Tinubu

Lol, you mean PDAPC.....

Keep dreaming... Even Tinubu can not beat his hand on his chest that he will win...

Even bet9ja no go give any candidate high chance of winning....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by fridayking(m): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Ray02:

One of the reason I like the guy is that he never pretends to wish for positive changes in Nigeria, unlike some who pretend. He just wants his party to continue being in power

Thank God you call it want.... Wait for Nigerians to approve it....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by bencham(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

SE 98%
SS 97%
SW 32%
NW 55%
NE 79%
NC 77%

Atiku is coming
They are very comfortable to tell you that Tinubu would win South West
They are very comfortable to tell you Obi would win both South East and South South. But they call you names if you tell them that Atiku would win North East, North West and even North Central. The factors that would make people of South West to vote for Tinubu, South East and South South people to vote for Obi, are same factors that would make the whole North go for Atiku. Love your own, I love my own no be crime
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Atlantis585: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

In EDO State, Tinubu will score 40% . Write it down for record purposes. Propaganda does not win election.

The final result is listed below;

Tinubu chances are;

South West (60%)
South South (50%)
North Central (55%)
North East (57%)
North West (58%)
South East (15%).

Tori! grin grin grin
Even Thieffnubu will not believe your numbers above.

See how nobody with sense wan touch this your fallacy of a response because they know it’s impossible for druggie to win outside only 2 or 3 SW states. See how the North collected the stolen money he gave them, chop am, come clean mouth.

Remember his Kano and Jos treatments of this month.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by ufuosman(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Make una dey play tinubu
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Sammy5413(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
You mean the bla blu, blu blu bula bla master
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Penguin2: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

I was joking in anambra.you think am so foolish not to see that apc with unpopular uba stood no chance? As far as pdp did not win,I was ok.both atiku and tinubu wont win any unit in anambra.me and you know umahi and hope has delivered 25% for tinubu already.I dont know why you won't learn.

Tinubu will still lose and I’m sure you’d say you were joking, that you always knew Tinubu was unpopular.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Penguin2: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

You are only dreaming. If you are told of what goes behind before Wike invited Obi, you will weep for Obi. Anyway, Wike has agreed to support Obi financially.

Before Datti Ahmed finally agreed to be his running mates, do you know how many people were approached? Mukhtah Shagari was the only that spoke. We know about 8 other people.

Tinubu always traveled to Europe first before Wike and his governors traveled for meeting with him. The second time, Obasanjo, Atiku, Obi traveled to UK to meet Wike and the governors just to scuttle and frustrate the outcome of the meetings.

2023 is an already settled case. Tinubu will overcome all the obstacles to presidency. Obi is not in contention. His people are frustrated and intimidated and bitter. The spiritual attacks and manipulation, the blackmail and insult and assault against Tinubu will come to an end .

Yea. A lot of people were approached and they turned it down. Including Shekarau, Kwankwaso, etc.

But I’m sure they will be living in regret right now because of the opportunity they’ve lost.

Peter Obi will become the president and those people will see how stupid they were.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by garfield1: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Tinubu will still lose and I’m sure you’d say you were joking, that you always knew Tinubu was unpopular.

Tinubu has lost anambra in advance
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by SlurUsername1: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

So, you belief babaolofin is the same as seunmsg and yamiriflathead. You are funny. I pity your foolishness.

You cannnot demonstrate you are Spandau than what you and your stupid and useless brothers have done hacking my systems and phones, spamming and using trojans to corrupt posting and garbage the posting.

Seun of nairaland should be very careful in 2023. These people are ready to fight dirty. They can bring down nairaland server with spamming and Trojans viruses. They can hack the server and bring it down or manipulate the information.

Did you say these guys are hackers? They're quack hackers then
Please don't put them and hacking in the same sentence grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Harbeytech: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:

SE 98%
SS 97%
SW 32%
NW 55%
NE 79%
NC 77%

Atiku is coming
In your dream
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Spandau: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

Kadoso Mutairu! You're seunmsg! Stop pretending. Who is hacking your systems and phones? You must be funny. Seun took you out for using bots on his forum and you are busy accusing people of hacking you. You are seunmsg aka yamiriflathead aka babaolofin! Period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Security Forces Deployed To Abuja-Kaduna Trains, Stations And Rail Corridor / Nigeria Stinks, I Didn’t Believe It Can Be This Bad —bode George / Fashola Commissions 2X60MVA &132/33KV Transmission Substation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.