Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  (2475 Views)

2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua / Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / Kano: Ganduje Is A Product Of "Rigged Election" - PDP Candidate, Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by lhordspy: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Gov. of Kano state, Mr Ganduje claims votes tally for the APC in the entire South-East for the party in past elections was insignificant and inferior to returns from just a local government in his native Kano State.

*Dismisses the emergence of the Labour party candidate, Peter Obi as 'no threat' but as a good omen, who will snatch votes from the PDP.

Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano says the All Progressives Congress is not bothered by the emergence of Labour Party presidential candidate Peter Obi from the South-East as the region has not significantly voted for the party in the past.

Mr Ganduje claims votes tally for the APC in the entire South-East for the party in past elections was inferior to returns from just a local government in his native Kano State.

“The emergence of Labour Party with Peter Obi as its presidential candidate is a good omen to the APC. What is our political investment in the South-East?

“The votes we got from Nasarawa Local Government in Kano Metropolitan is much higher than the total votes APC got in whole five states of South-East,” Mr Ganduje said.

Mr Ganduje made this statement in an interview with Channels TV on Monday, adding that Mr Obi’s candidature is more of a threat to the Peoples Democratic Party.

“So you can see that if there is any problem in South-East it is the PDP that would suffer. It is the vote of PDP that Peter Obi will snatch away. For APC, it is a good omen,” he said.

Since he threw his hat into the ring, Mr Obi’s support has grown in leaps and bounds among his ethnic Igbo tribe in the South-East. His messages also resonate with young people around Nigeria, especially those dissatisfied with the political establishment over years of maladministration and neglect.

‘Obidients’, a horde of diehard supporters for Mr Obi, have been rallying support online and offline to realise the Peter Obi presidency in 202e.

Popular for being a frugal administrator, Mr Obi will fight next year’s election against APC’s Bola Tinubu, PDP’s Atiku Abubakar and host of other candidates.

https://gazettengr.com/peter-obi-is-no-threat-south-east-votes-for-apc-insignificant-ganduje-%ef%bf%bc/
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by lhordspy: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lol. Pure Savage. Ganduje gives joy when he talks.

Well, Incase you havent notice. I Stopped all political argument . These days, i just lay back and watch everything unfold. smiley

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Belteshazzar1: 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
No matter how little the number is we will vote for obi....
A little drop of water makes a mighty ocean....

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Racoon(m): 10:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Yeah, but we don't stuff wads of dollar bribes into mobile babanriga bullion vans. Imagine a sitting governor of a state in Nigeria making such a denigrating unstatemanly statement?

Meanwhile, the APC was in Owerri some weeks back to campaign for 2023.If not for the shamelessness associated with political crooks in Nigeria, Gandollar ought to have been cooling his heels in jail by now.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has confirmed the authenticity of the video showing the Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje, allegedly receiving millions of dollars as bribe.

SATURDAY PUNCH gathered that forensic analysis of the video showing Ganduje receiving bribe from a contractor indicated that the video was not digitally cloned as claimed by some of his loyalists.
https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Say that again when Peter Obi is declared president of Nigeria in 2023

19 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
Useless thief

16 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin cheesy

Anyone that doesn't want APC to continue, should do the wise thing, vote PDP

Atiku is coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
E go soon clear
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by lhordspy: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Belteshazzar1:
No matter how little the number is we will vote for obi....

A little drop of water makes a mighty ocean....

Are you crying, chinedu?

You will end up drowning us with the tears.
Let's go fast

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Conner44: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
I agree. With the amount of underage and repeated voter registrants that they worked on this year why wouldn’t they have greater numbers.

If only inec were half the institution that they were made to be . . .

Peter Obi will still win. They all know it. It’s why they aren’t getting any sleep since the last 3 months. I wouldn’t wish for my enemy to be among the urchins or mikanos right now tongue

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by EmekaA125(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2022
Okay.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Penguin2: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ganduje was particular about Southeast’s votes for APC and not the total votes from Southeast.

Meanwhile, if southeast votes is so unimportant to APC, then why did Tinubu go to Owerri to disgrace himself?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Belteshazzar1: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Are you crying, chinedu?
No, ibrahim..!

5 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by trinity11(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Mr Ganduje abeg Rest
4 this election everybody dey share each other vote. Abi kwankwaso nor go share una vote for kano?

I also think the vote from the S.East will be more impressive since their son is on the ballot.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by LegendHero(m): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Omo, these guys just like to dey use SE catch cruise lol.

Na true Ganduje talk tho. Even with all the underage voters registering in the SE, they still can’t beat one LG in Kano in their votes for APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by HNICEARTH: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
“The votes we got from Nasarawa Local Government in Kano Metropolitan is much higher than the total votes APC got in whole five states of South-East,” Mr Ganduje said."

And you never asked yourself why?

“So you can see that if there is any problem in South-East it is the PDP that would suffer. It is the vote of PDP that Peter Obi will snatch away. For APC, it is a good omen,” he said."

Then why is the APC so bothered about Peter obi?

8 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by sanpipita(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
I really hope APC believes this so they will lose woefully.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Ddokie: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Well, Incase you havent notice. I stop all political argument. These days, i just lay back and watch everything unfold. smiley

I would wonder the part of gandollars statement that is making you happy. The man is stating an obvious fact which is that APC is going to get an insignificant amount of votes in the SE, same as Atiku. that's not what you and you fellow batstards are looking forward to. You guys are hoping that Umahi, Uzodinma, Nnamani, and more recently Soludo will give you the votes of the SE on a platter.

Well gandollar being an old fox, has just told you not to bother, that nothing is going to come out of the SE for APC.

With over 95% of 11million registered voters in the region going to to LP, which is slightly above 10m votes, you should be worried where you would get votes to cover up for that, especially when you consider the fact that Atiku is winning the north, while RMK will slug the rest of the votes out with BAT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by XerXers: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Well, Incase you havent notice. I stop all political argument. These days, i just lay back and watch everything unfold. smiley

He was talking about APC votes not total votes. Meanwhile he should worried that Peter Obi has pocketed all former PDP votes, leaving former APC votes to be shared by three contestants

5 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by XerXers: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Omo, these guys just like to dey use SE catch cruise lol.

Na true Ganduje talk tho. Even with all the underage voters registering in the SE, they still can’t beat one LG in Kano in their votes for APC.

But they beat 5 SW States minus No-man's-land. Mugu like you didn't read very well to see that Gandollar was talking about APC votes

5 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by owobokiri(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
With almajiris from Chad Niger and northern Cameroons?

1 Like

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by LegendHero(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ddokie:

I would wonder the part of gandollars statement that is making you happy. The man is stating an obvious fact which is that APC is going to get an insignificant amount of votes in the SE, same as Atiku. that's not what you and you fellow batstards are looking forward to. You guys are hoping that Umahi, Uzodinma, Nnamani, and more recently Soludo will give you the votes of the SE on a platter.

Well gandollar being an old fox, has just told you not to bother, that nothing is going to come out of the SE for APC.

With over 95% of 11million registered voters in the region going to to LP, which is slightly above 10m votes, you should be worried where you would get votes to cover up for that, especially when you consider the fact that Atiku is winning the north, while RMK will slug the rest of the votes out with BAT.

Lol it is sure that Tinubu will get at least 25% of the votes in 2 SE states than Peter Obi getting 25% in two SW states.

Almost 3 of your governors in the SE are systemically working for Jagaban and they will deliver the 25%.

Ganduje is just dissing the PDP in that statement. Na strategy because PDP will be biting their fingers now and their loss is APC advantage.

Like I always say, even if Obi win 99% of the SE votes, it is a blessing to APC.

Peter Obi coming into the election with the irrationality of most Ibo means that no matter the voting pattern next year in the SE, Tinubu will be the biggest beneficiary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2022
Of course... APC is totally insignificant in SE

Lol
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Pakute: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
As far as the entire North is concerned, Obi does not exist.

What Ganduje said is no different from the facts availed to Gov. Soludo and every other politically savvy Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by XerXers: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2022
Pakute:
As far as the entire North is concerned, Obi does not exist.
As far as obi is concerned, the north can go to h3ll

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Pakute: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2022
owobokiri:

This is how you tribal reprobates use your endless deluge of almajiri wrecks to rig elections everytime in other to enthrone your mediocre brothers to power. Those misfits will then spend almost a decade destroying everything built by others because they're simply incapable of running a modern government!

Almost a century after independence, with trillions of dollars from Oil earnings, yet nothing to show for it. The North and their cousins in the South West are our problems in this country! Someone has to say this..
Your type knows how to win elections but know zilch about what to do with power.

These are the ones who make presidents for you..
A bigger reprobate and dangerous tribalist who slammed Peter Obi a failure yesterday is today chanting him a Messiah. You are indeed shameless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Okoroawusa: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
lhordspy:

Well, Incase you havent notice. I Stopped all political argument . These days, i just lay back and watch everything unfold. smiley

No be you wan to dey do political argument. I stopped far back. All I do now is drop my comment and step.... any other talk na for my back.
Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by FreeStuffsNG: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
Numbers do not have emotion.
Asiwaju lokan!

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Superwave16320: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is that the same bribe money Peter Obi collected for solid 8 years with fools he governs not calling for his head

Racoon:
Yeah! We don't stuff dollar bribes into mobile babanriga bullion vans. If not for the shamelessness associated with political crooks in Nigeria, Gandollar ought to have been cooling his heels in jail by now.

1 Share

Re: South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  by Pakute: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
XerXers:

As far as obi is concerned, the north can go to h3ll
But.. but Aunty Obi is going around the North bowing to them and begging for their votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! 5g Govs Endorsed Peter Obi Today! / How Is Supporting The Right Candidate Being Emotional Or Sentimental? / Did Bola Tinubu Steal The Profile Of This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.