Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua (17690 Views)

70 Percent Of Nigerians Are Poverty Stricken – Wole Olanipekun / What Is Happening To South East Votes? / South-East Votes Insignificant, Inferior To A LGA Votes In Kano -Ganduje  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Save your facts for someone else

Just don't bring all this bad energy like you don't have sense and other childish stuff to my mention, or I will curse you with dark art

It's a new day, learn to mind your business if you have nothing positive to send to others

Finally you don't have sense
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Atlantis585: 4:14am On Nov 19, 2022
Afegbua can’t even guarantee 10% in his own Edo State.

South East and South South are no go areas for the party of deceit and suffering headed by a crook and drug dealer.

They will be lucky to get 5% in any state of the 2 regions after the humiliation they received in Imo State on Thursday.

In the meantime, it is okay for Afegbua to hallucinate.

It’s free.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Penguin2: 4:21am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

How has all Political party rigged election in the past on Nigeria

I barely qouted the fact and stated current reality

You can simply deny existence of such, and believe in 100% credible election

Then that's you being optimistic, 97 days more to know of that's possible in Nigeria

Sorry to disappoint you… the old order is gone and a new order enthroned.

While we admit that the election might not be hundred percent free of manipulation, the loopholes you are hoping on to win the election has been blocked.

So it’s either you get to work and start campaigning vigorously for Tinubu or you tell me to quit the race and go home.

And talking about facts…

Have you also accepted as a fact, that asides Southwest, Tinubu is not sure of any other region again?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Moh247: 4:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Sorry to disappoint you… the old order is gone and a new order enthroned.

While we admit that the election might not be hundred percent free of manipulation, the loopholes you are hoping on to win the election has been blocked.

So it’s either you get to work and start campaigning vigorously for Tinubu or you tell me to quit the race and go home.

And talking about facts…

Have you also accepted as a fact, that asides Southwest, Tinubu is not sure of any other region again?

Over 700+ polling unit with BVAS recorded over voting in Osun, according to INEC Tribunal statements

Out of this 700+ most are in highly densely populated areas like Ede , Ife and Oshogbo

This are not my statement but facts coming from INEC at the Tribunals..

Again at no point in My comment did I infere Tinubu / Shetima is winning just SouthWest, as a matter Of facts and with his Ruling party structure and federal Might, he is winning nothing less than 20 states accross NorthEast, North Central, SouthWest, SouthSouth, NorthWest, and getting required 25% in SouthEast..

You talk about Old Order , new Order

Obi a 61 year old man is part of old ruling class, same as Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso with the exception of Sowore and others

You can't have us believe anything has changed when all Election held since 2019 by INEC had followed same pattern with PDP, APC and APGA , SDP getting major votes

I know in 97 days time, you would get back to reality just as you did in 2015 and 2019
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Penguin2: 4:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

Over 700+ polling unit with BVAS recorded over voting in Osun, according to INEC Tribunal statements

Out of this 700+ most are in highly densely populated areas like Ede , Ife and Oshogbo

This are not my statement but facts coming from INEC at the Tribunals..

Again at no point in My comment did I infere Tinubu / Shetima is winning just SouthWest, as a matter Of facts and with his Ruling party structure and federal Might, he is winning nothing less than 20 states accross NorthEast, North Central, SouthWest, SouthSouth, NorthWest, and getting required 25% in SouthEast..

You talk about Old Order , new Order

Obi a 61 year old man is part of old ruling class, same as Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso with the exception of Sowore and others

You can't have us believe anything has changed when all Election held since 2019 by INEC had followed same pattern with PDP, APC and APGA , SDP getting major votes

I know in 97 days time, you would get back to reality just as you did in 2015 and 2019

Lol!

Pray, tell me which state in Southsouth that you think APC will win?

Let’s not even talk about 25% in Southeast which you know it’s impossible except you talking figures you will impute through over voting against BVAS recorded figures?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Moh247: 4:40am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Pray, tell me which state in Southsouth that you think APC will win?

Let’s not even talk about 25% in Southeast which you know it’s impossible except you talking figures you will impute through over voting against BVAS recorded figures?

Edo is pretty much open to APC, with the last performance at the last Gubernatorial election, Delta is very much open with a slim merging between APC, PDP and LP
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by FireUpNow(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2022
Make election come make we dey see. Not bothered with all these projections and statistics
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by cooooooks(m): 4:43am On Nov 19, 2022
Obi will likely get 70% in SE states, 60% in SS states, 30% in SW states, 40% in NC states.

I don't know enough about NW, NE to guess.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by jaxxy(m): 4:47am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:
grin, If Atiku doesn't get 98% of South East votes then the election didn't hold.

If Tinubu and APC gets 4.99% votes in South east, it's a miracle

SE 98%
SS 97%
SW 32%
NW 55%
NE 79%
NC 77%

Atiku is coming

Atiku cannot be coming again after Buhari, Obi is coming Obi is here already.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Corridon: 5:06am On Nov 19, 2022
toprealman:

All of them are, no modicum of moral left. From Fani to Adams to Deno......not a single person cares about Nigeria.
Truth.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Spandau: 5:10am On Nov 19, 2022
babaolofin:

Afegbua is not being realistic or he just made the statement as a political sportsman.

Tinubu cannot get 25% in any South East State. The only exception may be Ebonyi. Most people don't understand Nigeria very well. Attending higher institution in the South East several years ago exposed me to many things. At IMO, Uzodinma may try the 25% margin but it is more certain from Ebonyi.

In the University Campus, it was almost impossible convincing them that Awolowo died at his time. They said he drank poison because of coup against Babangida. Coincidentally, we have regimental people and some from Intelligence Agencies among us. We explained everything to no avail. They even reminded them Awolowo was at Olu of Warri coronation about two weeks to his death and openly requested for a BOOK (Life after death) from whoever has it, but people were surprised at such request at such occasion.

Later, we found out they never expected him to sleep well and so, they can never accept any death other suicide at old age.

looking at Abiola's scenario and the present vow of their youths since 2018 who said they prefer death to Tinubu ruling them and the damages to Lagos and Tinubu investment during EndSars riot, Tinubu has no chance in South East.

Tinubu chances are at South West (60%), South South (50%), North Central (55%), North East (57%), North West (58%) & South East (15%).

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg aka yamiriflathead aka babaolofin! I see you. Trouble sleep, yangan wake am. I will demonstrate to you why I am Spandau.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Spandau: 5:17am On Nov 19, 2022
sukkot:
mazi okechukwu agbadori tinubu

Also known in France, his favorite lair( where he receives instructions on how to screw the SW in exchange for medical care) as Emile O'Corn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Obidient4life2: 5:18am On Nov 19, 2022
Softmirror:

AM JUST WONDERING WHO THIS MAN WILL VOTE FOR?

The man has one vote. I am wondering who will vote for him after the first tenure
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Aiel123: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu will beat atiku in se.obi can't get more than 65%
I never knew you love dreaming...
There's no way Tinubu will defeat Atiku in SE.
Orji is for him in Abia. Okezie too
Ebonyi PDP is for Atiku.( Anyim Ogba and co)
Same situation in Imo.
Anambra faction at his beck and call.
The chairman of united Nigeria airlines is the campaign DG and he's well loaded.
Enugu too.
So you are chasing the wind oo
Omuma's fictitious voters has dropped to 27k
I have gone through the whole register.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by BeardedMeat(m): 5:28am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

So you people are not hoping to win on a free and fair election?

You know Tinubu is unpopular that only rigging can help him, right?

That guy Moh247 you quoted has never ceased to amaze me. Him. it was who said here that he was into romance and inheritance scam.

He has no scruples admitting being a scammer here. So I'm not surprised he's banking on fraud to win.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Moh247: 5:33am On Nov 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:
That guy Moh247 you quoted has never ceased to amaze me. Him. it was who said here that he was into romance and inheritance scam.

He has no scruples admitting being a scammer here. So I'm not surprised he's banking on fraud to win.

You people had better wake up from your fantasy land

Republicans were throwing all sort of propaganda, that never stopped Dens from rigging

If you like call me a 30k stipend earner, call me a scammer, call me Agbado muncher

You can even go low like the nigga bellow calling me a rapist for not supporting Obi

Reality Dons 97 days time..
https://www.nairaland.com/rapistishola6

If you attack me over my opinion and personal conviction, it simply means you deeply believe me
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by BeardedMeat(m): 5:37am On Nov 19, 2022
Moh247:

You people had better wake up from your fantasy land

Republicans were throwing all sort of propaganda, that never stopped Dens from rigging

If you like call me a 30k stipend earner, call me a scammer, call me Agbado muncher

You can even go low like the nigga bellow calling me a rapist for not supporting Obi

Reality Dons 97 days time..
https://www.nairaland.com/rapistishola6

If you attack me over my opinion and personal conviction, it simply means you deeply believe me
Pwahahaha cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by mauriceminor: 6:09am On Nov 19, 2022
Thinkam:
grin, If Atiku doesn't get 98% of South East votes then the election didn't hold.

If Tinubu and APC gets 4.99% votes in South east, it's a miracle

SE 98%
SS 97%
SW 32%
NW 55%
NE 79%
NC 77%

Atiku is coming
dreamer come to South East.. nothing like atiku here..pls obi no need to campaign here south east its obedient to the full..shebi u know we are sentimental.forget our stupid leaders they know..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by NigerianAngelo(m): 6:27am On Nov 19, 2022
2% you won't see.

Criminals
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by sukkot: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2022
Spandau:

Also known in France, his favorite lair( where he receives instructions on how to screw the SW in exchange for medical care) as Emile O'Corn.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Penguin2: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2022
BeardedMeat:

The truth is that there’s no normal human being supporting Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by Moh247: 6:38am On Nov 19, 2022
Penguin2:

The truth is that there’s no normal human being supporting Tinubu.

You are right Dangote, Otedola, 20 states governor, actors and actresses, youth rallying, NURTW drivers, Alausa Civil servants, First Lady, Buhari, Yoruba Monarchs, Northern Monarchs, Clergymen,

This people supporting Tinubu are not normal

Ipob and EndSars arsonist supporting Obi are the only normal people
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by kaylardz(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2022
South East is a no go area for Tinubu. Obi will definitely clear the region. However, Tinubu is likely to do better in South south region with at least 40% vote
Re: 2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua by kaylardz(m): 6:46am On Nov 19, 2022
cooooooks:
Obi will likely get 70% in SE states, 60% in SS states, 30% in SW states, 40% in NC states.

I don't know enough about NW, NE to guess.

Obi is not getting those figures except the one of south east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / Anambra Spends N4bn On Orient Refinery To Be Commissioned In 2 Months / Importers Urge FG To Make Onitsha Port Cargo Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.