Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? (7759 Views)

Stupid Italian Mafia Culture / Ubunja: Eliminated By A Gang Of The Pussy Cartel? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by LordAdam16: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2022
kingthreat:
Not just Mexican. The Brazilian cartels are extremely dangerous too. Same with Colombians. Like someone here said, the more money to be made, the more brutal.
Italian Mafia have become abit more civilized in the 21st century. From the 1950s to 2000s, they were a terror.
As for Nigerian gangs or cultists, they are brutal but pointlessly brutal. While Mexican mafias are killing over Millions of dollars worth of cocaine, Nigerian cultists are killing because a rival toasted his girlfriend.

And you think South American cartels don't kill those who look at their women funny? Try to 'toast' a Sicario's side chick and see what happens.

Psychopaths are the same everywhere. Their brains are wired similarly, so they'll inflict same level of pain if they had the requisite tools.

The CIA referees the drug trade and maintains the balance of power among South American cartels. The Sicilian Mafia were the sh*t in the 20th century until the U.S. government said enough. The Bratva, Yakuza, Triad are kept in check by their respective governments.

Criminal organizations are only as deadly or as powerful as they are allowed to be. That is why even though the Cartel has smuggled millions of people into the US, virtually all terrorists have been apprehended. You couldn't pay the Cartel enough money to smuggle a terrorist in: Because if they do so, all the head honchos and their families will be visited by a Predator/Reaper drone.

As regards brutality, it is universal. Pick any history book about any village or city state since the dawn of time, and read about atrocities. Sure, some groups appear to be more barbaric than others, but with the right motivation and means, EVERY (and I mean EVERY) population cohort on the planet has a substantial minority that are capable of unspeakable horrors.

-Lord

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Danisaint112(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2022
siofra:
This is something I've been thinking about for a while now.

I'd say it's the Mexican cartel. Not only are they ruthless and brutal, they have sophisticated weapons to carry out their evil and they don't care how many innocent people they kill as long as the get the person or people they target.

I'd have said Nigerian cultists, they are quite similar in operation to the Mexican cartel but they don't have sophisticated weapons and technology (thank God)
If they did, they'd almost be unstoppable.

As for the Italian mafia, I don't know much about them except that they are usually very rich, good looking and the main protagonists in Wattpad romance novels and 365 days (the movie) grin

Which of these do you think is most deadly? And please state your reasons.

There is no how you would have ruled out the Colombian cartels out of this. This modafuckers (drug dealers) are damn ruthless and merciless.

Especially the ones on cowboy outfit armed with shortguns and M16 rifles.

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by HarlequinLekex: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2022
Holybaddo:
The thing is Nigeria cultist are filled with thieves

One stole my phone
How much is the phone?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by obedience4(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2022
The Japanese jakazuwa family the worst follow by the Italian Mafia, the Mexican cartels are also bad especially the way they execute people and hanging them in the streets

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Holybaddo: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
How much is the phone?
80k embarassed
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 11:39am On Nov 19, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Nigerian cultist are learners!

New-York Anchorage, Chicago, Denver or Memphis gangs are far more deadly than even them.

Those Morafvckers got no soul!

Cultism in Nigeria is still in kindergarten
Holybaddo:
80k embarassed
but nighas dying tho talm bout kindergarten level, go out there and fucc around wit the wrong pple if ur delusional ass not gne get gunned down. besides nigeria has one of the most strict fire arm carry laws. these other countries is not coming like that. plus the streets in Naija barely hv resources to fuel gang violence. U can get a glock for 150 bucks nd can concealed carry in the US. Bet dn't get caught in nigeria that's a felony.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:
but nighas dying tho talm bout kindergarten level go out there and fucc around wit the wrong pple if ur delutional ass not gne get gunned down

They are kindergarten members!

Are you not talking of those ones who parade locally made guns! Same ones that they probably will have just 5 automatics in their armory?

Hello! Nigerian cultist are learners! American gangs are soaked in blood! They start catching bodies right before 15 years of age and still brag about it on Snapchat!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mexican cartels are the most dangerous. They are essentially armies with special forces units in many cases. Plus they have sophisticated intelligence networks that rival that of many governments. When they need you for a job, they tell you "plomo la plata", which means lead or silver. Aka, bullet or money. You either take their money and snitch or they put a bullet in your head to get you out of the way. The police and army fear them. The Mexican army can't stand them in most cases.

Coming far behind is the Italian Mafia. They are dangerous, but even the Italian police with pistols deals with them whenever they fall out of line. Most of them operate secretly unlike the Mexicans that run their show in the open.

I don't know where to put Nigerian cultists or why they are even on this list. Even an unarmed army private or vigilante on illegal duty will quickly put them in their place. They are always hiding and can't operate in the open. All they do is to intimidate people, steal and generally constitute a nuisance. There is nothing to say about these ones.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by youngreezy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
y'all saying nigerian cultists are learners are damn funny,una know wetin una dey talk so?the only reason I'll rate those other gangs ahead of nigerian cultists is just because of more money hence the access to more sophisticated weapons,make una reason wetin naija cultists dey do with ordinary local pistol and matchete talkless of say dem get access to more sophisticated weapons....the unknown gun men wey dey carry our police/army play,dey kill dem like chicken,una no know say na group of cult boysabeg make una respect our frats here

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by imam07: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2022
siofra:

I'd say it's the Mexican cartel. Not only are they ruthless and brutal, they have sophisticated weapons to carry out their evil and they don't care how many innocent people they kill as long as the get the person or people they target.

I'd have said Nigerian cultists, they are quite similar in operation to the Mexican cartel but they don't have sophisticated weapons and technology (thank God)

As for the Italian mafia, I don't know much about them except that they are usually very rich, good looking and the main protagonists in Wattpad romance novels and 365 days (the movie) grin

Why comparing mafians with dirty and poor cultists. Mafians are business men. All what they do is for business and to protect d family.
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Nonexisting1: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Italian mafias are ruthless on their enemies just like their Russian counterparts but Mexican mafias are ruthless on both their enemies and their families. To Italians and Russians, offending them and getting away with it is a matter of ego but Mexicans can be so petty because of their inferiority complex. Nigerian cultists are ekuke compared to those I mentioned.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Tremple8v: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
In anything abeg no Include Mexican cartels. Those ones na animal.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Brunosamel(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nigerian cultist for the street

Italian Mafia for the government

Mexican cartel against the government

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by id4sho(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2022
Italian/Mexican/Columbian/Japanese/Chinese Cartels are business men. I mean the run billion dollars money making ventures with well trained foot soldiers

BUT

Nigerian cultist are are hungry broke lowlife riffraffs who go about oppressing the down trodden(they are thieves/robbers) no class at all. Imagine Nigerian cultist controlling the marijuana/hard drugs/pills market with their foot soldiers controlling the distribution, selling and armed squad for protection. They will be rich and make more exploits.

The Yakuza and Russian mafias are known for their super luxury cars

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Barims(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mexican cartel are very dangerous and evil, I have seen a video where a female cartel cruelly dismembered her rival while she was still alive cry undecided undecided it's hard to watch
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Barims(m): 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lucifyre:
Intresting. Don't think u should compare Nigerians cultists in any way to those other two. They have more structure, orgnization, financial prowess and are more brutal especially the mexican cartel. Ive seen what Nigerian cultists can do and its not pretty(dieing is never pretty) but its like child's play compared to the Mexicans, dont even think the Italians are as brutal as them.

Those guys dont joke, ive seen gore videos of what those crazy mexicans do to people that hv run afoul of em and its crazy. Dont even know why i used to watch those shit then. Imagine your skin been flayed and u are injected with adrenaline shots so u dont die. Diffrent insane torture methods i dont think ild use on my worst enemy and thwy wont let u die so they can torture u more in phases.

The reason why you enjoy gore videos is because something might actually be wrong with your brain. I advice you to see psychologist asap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Barims(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
siofra:

Which one do you intend to join

Just follow your heart
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Barims(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2022
youngreezy:
y'all saying nigerian cultists are learners are damn funny,una know wetin una dey talk so?the only reason I'll rate those other gangs ahead of nigerian cultists is just because of more money hence the access to more sophisticated weapons,make una reason wetin naija cultists dey do with ordinary local pistol and matchete talkless of say dem get access to more sophisticated weapons....the unknown gun men wey dey carry our police/army play,dey kill dem like chicken,una no know say na group of cult boysabeg make una respect our frats here

I'm guessing you are one them abi?
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Silentgroper(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
LittleBigDick:

Mexicans are shit when it comes to torture
They kill only

But the Chinese triad and Arabic hibblahs are the worst set of criminals to come in contact with

They'll skin you alive af
cant compare with d japanese yakuzas or d jamaican yardis.. They're way more brutal..
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Silentgroper(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2022
akwesenana:
Good old Siccilian Mafia, Irish mob.
Any gang that can't engage in a shootout with law enforcement is not worth the stress.
Mafioso for Italy dey kill army general that year
Then you've got the drug cartels in Latin America.
D cartel does all d above. Even having a hand in a president's removal..
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by engrchykae(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
capetownboyz:
Russian mafia nko ?
and the Japanese Yakuza or Chinese triad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by nazicartel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
R2bees2:
Don't fuuuk with the Italians, these guys went on several shootouts with the Govts. Their Omerta oath of silence is what sets them apart from the rest. 3Ga to all the Ciaos in the building
see the lowlife Maphite grin grin grin ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by dnawah(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
siofra:

the cartels are learning from the mafia.drugs, prostitution and gambling are what make the mafia rich.
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Realist12: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol , the Italian mafia is the most powerful of them all ,Coz they are in control of top legit businesses of some states in the USA one is New York . The only difference is they metamorphosed into the government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:

OP, Siofra.

Between DaddyCK, Boogeyman and Orgasmgiver,

Who is more Deadly? tongue

Lol did you think Siofra can handle or deal with any of these tough guys you just mentioned

DaddyCK is deadlier When It Comes To Vawulence And Attack

Boogyman554 Is Deadlier When It Comes To Smoking And Kala Related Matter

Orgasmgiver Is Deadlier When It Comes To Sex Related Matters

Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2022
FREDCLSSICO7:

Lol did you think Siofra can handle or deal with any of these tough guys you just mentioned

DaddyCK is deadlier When It Comes To Vawulence And Attack

Boogyman554 Is Deadlier When It Comes To Smoking And Kala Related Matter

Orgasmgiver Is Deadlier When It Comes To Sex Related Matters

Thank You

Lolss...

DaddyCK na Colombia Drug mafia( Unto Igbo and Shayo)..

Boogeyman na Mexico Mafia..

While Orgasmgiver nah Italian Mafia.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by ssogundele(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
The Morocco mafia is the worst and baddest. They run the show of mafia and cartels

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by SenatePresdo(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Danisaint112:

There is no how you would have ruled out the Colombian cartels out of this. This modafuckers (drug dealers) are damn ruthless and merciless.

Especially the ones on cowboy outfit armed with shortguns and M16 rifles.

That's not an m16 riffle on the pics.

They are Pistol and shotgun. Not shotgun and riffle.
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by fineberry(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2022
Mexican mafia, latin, Arab these people can be as dangerous as hell its self. Watch 365, Get Rich Or Die Trying ...this film will gibe you hint. The Fidel Castro and Adolf Hiltlers of this world.
Re: Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? by youngreezy(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2022
Barims:

I'm guessing you are one them abi?
whatever you guess na ya biz......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Lovely Engagement Ring? / Why Are Flowers Not Presented To Men As Gift? / Why Does Some Girls Don't Like To Be Kissed Why Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.